Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 10:27 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Sam is a thief. He's got everyones parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Old 09-28-2009, 10:27 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
one thing i learned in college was not to aim high

yup.. five 2's make a perfect 10....

and how to spot girls who put out for coke
Old 09-28-2009, 10:28 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

really? i probably know him. does he live right near the expressway?

I doubt it.. His name is scott carley. I know more about him at this point then he knows.....
Old 09-28-2009, 10:30 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

its like semi-highway. is your bike fast?
Shes fast up until it tops out at about 125 haha ive been on about 5 good chases this summer haha nothing like redlining for 3 straight miles on a road you dont know then blowing through a red light at a huge intersection just to show the cop you meen businees lol
Old 09-28-2009, 10:32 PM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by monday518
Well I dont know the areas around there and **** can get serious quick when running in an area you dont know

I hear you, The first time i ran in syracuse. I had to hide behind a truck. Then the cop passed me and my bike fell over and he got me... I only knew like the 2 main rodes and the 5 blocks around my buddies house..
Old 09-28-2009, 10:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
But i say we go to union blvd in west islip.. I like that rode...
I live right off Higbie Ln in west islip. Union is full of cops, almost the whole road is. The firehouse, the big shopping center on the south side of the street, and the 7-11 by the RM are all cop hangouts. And then it goes into the hood part of Bay shore which is the most cop infested area around.
I know a lot of good streets in the area though, just not union.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:33 PM
KING annoyingeric

Crown vics top out at 115. The police version..
Old 09-28-2009, 10:35 PM
KING annoyingeric

I live right off Higbie Ln in west islip. Union is full of cops, almost the whole road is. The firehouse, the big shopping center on the south side of the street, and the 7-11 by the RM are all cop hangouts. And then it goes into the hood part of Bay shore which is the most cop infested area around.
I know a lot of good streets in the area though, just not union.

HAHA, thats crazy. Im always at the subway on higbie ln..
Old 09-28-2009, 10:35 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I doubt it.. His name is scott carley. I know more about him at this point then he knows.....
Dont know him. I was hoping i did so id have someone to egg this halloween
Old 09-28-2009, 10:36 PM
bp chaser

HAHA, thats crazy. Im always at the subway on higbie ln..
for work? what do you do again?
Old 09-28-2009, 10:37 PM
KING annoyingeric

I know a US marshall and he traded his marshall jeep for the charger. They got there marshall cars with the 3.8 liter. HAHAHAHA. It's such a joke... You'lll see him on the 135.. I've ran from him before. And then he has my friend call me and tell me to stop it...
Old 09-28-2009, 10:38 PM
KING annoyingeric

for work? what do you do again?

I'm a diesel mechanic. But my bosses son is driving a small truck right now, so when he gets to the king kullen in west islip he calls me to come there for lunch. HAHA..
Old 09-28-2009, 10:40 PM
KING annoyingeric

We deliever certian foods and products to all the King Kullens in LI / SI... Just regular shipping stuff. Sometimes we ship some cool ****.

We shipped all the hulk figures to the movie theaters when the Hulk came out. I got tons of pictures of me climbing them while working..
Old 09-28-2009, 10:41 PM
bp chaser

I'm a diesel mechanic. But my bosses son is driving a small truck right now, so when he gets to the king kullen in west islip he calls me to come there for lunch. HAHA..
you know the Target on sunrise over there?
Old 09-28-2009, 10:42 PM
KING annoyingeric

you know the Target on sunrise over there?

The one in bayshore???? There is also a old navy and staples and a king kullen??
Old 09-28-2009, 10:46 PM
bp chaser

The one in bayshore???? There is also a old navy and staples and a king kullen??
yeah that one. i ride there sometimes. its not real good, but security guy is usually cool
Old 09-28-2009, 10:51 PM
KING annoyingeric

yeah that one. i ride there sometimes. its not real good, but security guy is usually cool
Theres soo many area's around you to ride. Youre lucky haha..
Old 09-28-2009, 11:22 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YSaGEEpMZG8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YSaGEEpMZG8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Old 09-28-2009, 11:23 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSaGEEpMZG8
Old 09-29-2009, 12:09 AM
KING annoyingeric

Your a strange man......

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses