Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 10:15 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Neal, your never leaving stuntlife.. You can try all you want, but well suck you back in....
Old 09-28-2009, 10:15 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Mike, On friday dont forget to bring me a hot girl cause you owe me one...
Old 09-28-2009, 10:16 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
You guys wanna hit the service roads?
Yes im def down as long as you guys tell me where to run in case the cops get mad ill ride wheelies on the service roads for sure
Old 09-28-2009, 10:17 PM
KING annoyingeric

I'm going to try and help Sam this week, do you can come out also.. He went crazy ordering **** so hopefully it all arrives in time and hell come out on friday. Then i wont look like such a squid....
Old 09-28-2009, 10:19 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** i wish i made wheelies when i was in school. instead i was a punk and rode on 2 wheels
Yeah riding your bicycle to college must of been pretty embarrassing
Old 09-28-2009, 10:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Mike, On friday dont forget to bring me a hot girl cause you owe me one...
how bout a mediocre chick that will put out for coke?
Old 09-28-2009, 10:20 PM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by monday518
Yes im def down as long as you guys tell me where to run in case the cops get mad ill ride wheelies on the service roads for sure

Anywhere that the cops arent......
Old 09-28-2009, 10:20 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
its like semi-highway. is your bike fast?
Old 09-28-2009, 10:21 PM
KING annoyingeric

how bout a mediocre chick that will put out for coke?

that will do...........................
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** i wish i made wheelies when i was in school. instead i was a punk and rode on 2 wheels
**** it son.. GO back for another degree....
then scrape on these hoes
KING annoyingeric

What highway are we talking????????????
Old 09-28-2009, 10:22 PM
bp chaser

my favorite service roads are in Dix Hills and Melville. 2 wealthy towns where the cops sit at the firehouse until theyre called
Old 09-28-2009, 10:22 PM
KING annoyingeric

lets go by hofstra.. The police love us there, plus there are hot drunk school girls.. We can definitly bag them up..
Old 09-28-2009, 10:23 PM
KING annoyingeric

Mike i cant go to dix hills. I got a stay away order from a kid there, If i go there i know i'll go to his house and go NUTS........ THE HAMMAS KID........
Old 09-28-2009, 10:23 PM
KING annoyingeric

But i say we go to union blvd in west islip.. I like that rode...
Old 09-28-2009, 10:24 PM
bp chaser

that will do...........................
one thing i learned in college was not to aim high

and how to spot girls who put out for coke
Old 09-28-2009, 10:26 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

I'm going to try and help Sam this week, do you can come out also.. He went crazy ordering **** so hopefully it all arrives in time and hell come out on friday. Then i wont look like such a squid....
Yo word up, in the mail are:

Gas tank
vortex clip ons
ez pull lever
exhaust

I'm tracking all the shipments like every 10 minutes......
oh yeah. I owe Neal a fuel pump.. thats in the mail too.

Eric, i have your switch for ya.. thanks
Old 09-28-2009, 10:26 PM
KING annoyingeric

one thing i learned in college was not to aim high

and how to spot girls who put out for coke

Well im glad you actually learned something that can be used in the real world. Not like everything else they teach at college.....
Old 09-28-2009, 10:27 PM
bp chaser

Mike i cant go to dix hills. I got a stay away order from a kid there, If i go there i know i'll go to his house and go NUTS........ THE HAMMAS KID........
really? i probably know him. does he live right near the expressway?
Old 09-28-2009, 10:27 PM

Well I dont know the areas around there and **** can get serious quick when running in an area you dont know

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses