Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 07:57 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

AHHH man only a matter of time b4 Toneth moves to Queens!
Old 09-28-2009, 08:02 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by *trix*
monday if you come down here friday I'll come out
Are you going to millers with us as well i think you should
Old 09-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
AHHH man only a matter of time b4 Toneth moves to Queens!
Hahaha. I'm wayyy too lost out there man. If I didn't have anyone to follow back to BK on Friday night when we bounced from wayyyyy wayyyy uptown.. I wouldn't of found my way home til today probably. I'd be out in Maine somewhere. I know how to get to that spot we met up at now though at least. That **** is dumb easy.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:15 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Also I think I'm going 100% carless for this entire winter to save for the F4i. I think it's doable. It'll mean I'll be making wheelies much sooner. I take public transportation to work already, when I gotta go food shopping or something I go with the chick next door, and on the weekends when I'm going out my boys pick me up. Gonna try and stick it out and see how I do. I'd like to ideally get 3,000 - 3,500 so I can get something fully set up that I can just get on and ride with no problems. Seems like Sams going through hell with his ****.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 09-28-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:26 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
Also I think I'm going 100% carless for this entire winter to save for the F4i. I think it's doable. It'll mean I'll be making wheelies much sooner. I take public transportation to work already, when I gotta go food shopping or something I go with the chick next door, and on the weekends when I'm going out my boys pick me up. Gonna try and stick it out and see how I do. I'd like to ideally get 3,000 - 3,500 so I can get something fully set up that I can just get on and ride with no problems. Seems like Sams going through hell with his ****.
Yo.... This is the most stressed out I've ever been in my life. All day I think about what I'm going to do on the bike when I get home, then I get in the garage, its a different story... I'm missing this, I need that. When this **** is done ( around thanksgiving @ this rate), I'm gonna do this bike so dirty.....
for giving me such a hard time.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:55 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

HAHA.... You're bike is giving you a headache cause YOU lost a wheel spacer. Your just waiting for parts now. I got the bike started right up. It didnt have one issue. Your making it seem way more complicated Sam. All you gotta do is put an exhaust on, clip ons and a clutch lever, and wire up a headlight... And the parts havent even got to you yet. Relax!!!!!! take a breath...
Old 09-28-2009, 08:56 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I think PA is gonna be done for the weekend. Forecast says rain and ****. Thats alot of money for me to spend with a good chance i wont be able to ride..
Old 09-28-2009, 09:00 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
HAHA.... You're bike is giving you a headache cause YOU lost a wheel spacer. Your just waiting for parts now. I got the bike started right up. It didnt have one issue. Your making it seem way more complicated Sam. All you gotta do is put an exhaust on, clip ons and a clutch lever, and wire up a headlight... And the parts havent even got to you yet. Relax!!!!!! take a breath...
Only way id be worried is if it didnt run
Old 09-28-2009, 09:02 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

I think PA is gonna be done for the weekend. Forecast says rain and ****. Thats alot of money for me to spend with a good chance i wont be able to ride..
Yo.. I cant help it... Its been a minute since I've been on any bike... I've been waiting to get this bike together since the days of Mitchell.... I have not been to NJ or Pa yet.. I have not been in the streets.. I'm only a cheerleader right now.. that sucks... So yes.. I am going through some form of a crisis...
Old 09-28-2009, 09:03 PM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by monday518
Only way id be worried is if it didnt run

Exactly. It ran beautiful though, Started up first shot...
Old 09-28-2009, 09:07 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

If I have to go one more week without this bike being complete, Im gonna start watching Lifetime television with a tub of ice cream with a pink bathrobe on. cause not riding and sitting on the sideline is so G_ _.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:10 PM
KING annoyingeric

Just wait till you start practicing hard..You might as well buy stock in an ice cream company now..
Old 09-28-2009, 09:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

This conversation is kinda
Old 09-28-2009, 09:14 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
monday if you come down here friday I'll come out
you're comin out always a chance that cops might come to the lot
Old 09-28-2009, 09:15 PM

Exactly. It ran beautiful though, Started up first shot...
Cant ask for much more then that
Old 09-28-2009, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you're comin out always a chance that cops might come to the lot
He wont come and if he does im calling the cops on him
Old 09-28-2009, 09:16 PM
KING annoyingeric

Why trix hiding cause of one reckless ticket??????
Old 09-28-2009, 09:18 PM
KING annoyingeric

It's not the end of the world, Its a lame misdeamenor ticket.. They'll will knock it down anyway.. And unless youve been convicted of it yet, its not on your license..
Old 09-28-2009, 09:19 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
He wont come and if he does im calling the cops on him
they'll already be there coz im callin them too
Old 09-28-2009, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
they'll already be there coz im callin them too

He wont come out with us because of his ex g/f's and he wont ride with us because of the cops...I personally think he start playing ddr again and those are his excuses

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses