Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 01:39 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i have 4 day weekend so im riding weather it rains or not lol **** that **** rain ruined this past weekend for me. Not gonna do it again
whether
Old 09-28-2009, 01:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

sam you need to step your pool game up haha. julio too ima have to hit up trix to play some pool one of these days coz it gets boring winning every game lol. the last 3 times i went out to play i won every game trix is "supposed" to have game so i guess we'll see

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 09-28-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:52 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
whether
Old 09-28-2009, 01:55 AM
NealFoReal

Old 09-28-2009, 01:55 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

sam you need to step your pool game up haha. julio too ima have to hit up trix to play some pool one of these days coz it gets boring winning every game lol. the last 3 times i went out to play i won every game trix is "supposed" to have game so i guess we'll see
You haven't played me yet. Ill give you a challenge.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:02 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

come to my house you guys can help me play pocket pool
Old 09-28-2009, 02:03 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by EGO
You dirty dirty boy
Old 09-28-2009, 02:04 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
You haven't played me yet. Ill give you a challenge.
so wassup then? when we goin to shoot some pool? im supposed to meet up with my boy Friday night to play - the kid I ran into when we were at the autoparts store in BK. Eh we used to be 50/50 when we played but he said he's been playing a few times a week right now so we'll see. All I know is it sucks playing and winning every game

Originally Posted by EGO
That sounds kinda
Old 09-28-2009, 02:08 AM

so wassup then? when we goin to shoot some pool? im supposed to meet up with my boy Friday night to play - the kid I ran into when we were at the autoparts store in BK. Eh we used to be 50/50 when we played but he said he's been playing a few times a week right now so we'll see. All I know is it sucks playing and winning every game

That sounds kinda
Whenever. It doesnt matter to me. Maybe ill swing by on Friday too.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:09 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Whenever. It doesnt matter to me. Maybe ill swing by on Friday too.
Word so we'll shoot for Friday then I guess we'll talk during the week and see wassup Ego go play pocket pool by yourself skippy
Old 09-28-2009, 03:10 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yo Neal, what was that **** you were posting about switching to 1 finger when clutching it up? I use 1 finger as well, but just curious how that would effect you being able to do wheelies. You're still clutching it and using the same amount of throttle, no?
Old 09-28-2009, 03:14 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EGO
i only play with regulation size ***** or bigger... sry
Old 09-28-2009, 03:16 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by toneth
Yo Neal, what was that **** you were posting about switching to 1 finger when clutching it up? I use 1 finger as well, but just curious how that would effect you being able to do wheelies. You're still clutching it and using the same amount of throttle, no?
when your starting out riding a bike having the 2, 3 extra fingers on the grip to help hold on means a WORLD of difference
Old 09-28-2009, 04:31 AM
NealFoReal

i only play with regulation size ***** or bigger... sry
ahahahahahaha zinger

when your starting out riding a bike having the 2, 3 extra fingers on the grip to help hold on means a WORLD of difference
that too lol

Originally Posted by toneth
from my experience when i first started trying to clutch up the bike would only jerk forward and wouldnt come off the ground. i was trying to clutch up with 4 fingers on the clutch haha. i havent tried to clutch a wheelie with 4 fingers now that i can clutch a wheelie so i dont know if its possible to effectively clutch a wheelie up w 4 fingers with 1 finger you snap off the clutch and thats it - with 4 fingers you dont really snap off the clutch fast enough coz its 4 fingers lol. thats what i was getting at.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:07 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

That's part of my hustle
The next time we play.. Imma take you to the bank
Old 09-28-2009, 11:02 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
I need a stator. Anybody got one locally?
Sounds like you want the stator. i will dig it up when I get home. Let me know when you wanna scoop it up.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:06 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Sounds like you want the stator. i will dig it up when I get home. Let me know when you wanna scoop it up.
im gonna look for one with an f4i plug for another day or 2. if i dont find any, i'll get that off you and hard wire it
Old 09-28-2009, 11:10 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Leah just reminded me that we have a stator.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:12 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by inolen
Leah just reminded me that we have a stator.
Cool....
Old 09-28-2009, 11:13 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
leah just reminded me that we have a stator.
i

Last edited by MikeM; 09-28-2009 at 11:58 AM.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses