Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 01:39 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
dayum that sucks i got my spare motor here. if you wanna come by and try putting the stator on to see if thats it do it up. i dont wanna sell the stator but if you wanna try and then get me a replacement lemme know
i'll give it a shot. i wonder if its hard to take a stator off. i could see that being pressed on or something.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol

http://www.break.com/index/kid-suffe....html?matchid=
Old 09-27-2009, 01:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
i'll give it a shot. i wonder if its hard to take a stator off. i could see that being pressed on or something.
we'll just take the cover with the stator attached to it still and swap it onto your bike and then just get me a replacement. its gonna be raining all day tomorrow so if you wanna trailer your bike to the crib we could do it tomorrow.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:46 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

LMAO ... sounds funnier with the slow motion replay
Old 09-27-2009, 01:48 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

post a link you lazy ****

http://photobucket.com/sicco

here u go
Old 09-27-2009, 01:50 AM
NealFoReal

Old 09-27-2009, 01:53 AM
www.GRAMX.com

yea so much for buddy chat on the way back lmao
Old 09-27-2009, 01:54 AM
www.GRAMX.com

ok enjoy the pix ... im goin to sleep ... peace
Old 09-27-2009, 01:55 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
yea so much for buddy chat on the way back lmao
joejoe does that **** to me all the time. eats while im driving and then goes to sleep while i sit in traffic or some bs like that im out too mike lemme know if you wanna do this tomorrow or what
Old 09-27-2009, 02:03 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

we'll just take the cover with the stator attached to it still and swap it onto your bike and then just get me a replacement. its gonna be raining all day tomorrow so if you wanna trailer your bike to the crib we could do it tomorrow.
oh yeah i was thinking of the part attached to the crankshaft
Old 09-27-2009, 02:27 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

Anthony and Leah, I took 2 pictures and just messed around with them a little. hope you don't mind.

Sicco
Name:  img0067ce1.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  102.6 KB

Name:  img0083wg1.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  105.4 KB
Old 09-27-2009, 02:34 AM
bp chaser

joejoe does that **** to me all the time. eats while im driving and then goes to sleep while i sit in traffic or some bs like that im out too mike lemme know if you wanna do this tomorrow or what
Yes
Old 09-27-2009, 03:02 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yo Sicco, wtf is that thing on the back of your bike? I was trying to figure that out last night. Some kinda alien or some ****? That things ****** hilarious. It had me laughin. Head scrapin on the streets.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 09-27-2009 at 03:18 AM.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:53 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by toneth
Yo Sicco, wtf is that thing on the back of your bike? I was trying to figure that out last night. Some kinda alien or some ****? That things ****** hilarious. It had me laughin. Head scrapin on the streets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw1ecRmbKJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR3Ny0tgHfc
Old 09-27-2009, 09:19 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MikeM
oh yeah i was thinking of the part attached to the crankshaft
mike , thats the flywheel . but if for some strange reason u need to pull it off , its the same thread as the engine preloader where the cage bolts on . if u have a spare thread it in and use a pipe wrench or something to keep tightening ..... will pull it off
Old 09-27-2009, 09:28 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

whooaaa what a ******* night... just got home a lil drunk a lil high ....... an im off to bed
Old 09-27-2009, 09:43 AM
I.C.

champroze is a decent person

Wuzzup errybody!!! this is Zo from tha D.C. area. The ride in Jersey yesterday wuz, to me, worth tha drive. Good 2meet some of you: Inolen, Ricky, Ryan, ect. Yall let me know whenever yall wanna come to tha Bmore or D.C. areas. I could let tha Bmore X fellas know ur comin thru. we're ridin everyday of tha week, as long as its dry, so anyday iz game!!! PEACE!
Old 09-27-2009, 10:39 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

damn rain
Old 09-27-2009, 11:16 AM
bp chaser

OneTenTacLeNeaL hit me up whne you get up
Old 09-27-2009, 12:55 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

a few of us had our own street ride thru out the city, i got home at 430 am , i think it was so ed and ego got home later then that i believe??

del ave was nice too, but ss wheelie thru thr red light at 2am was hot!!

the blvd owend ego with the ripple hahaha

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses