Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 06:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Times Square was the highlight of all the wheelies Ive ever done. Coming through TS during Hollywoods Block Party with all the tourists snapping pictures and screaming while on one wheel is the best feeling ever lol. We gotta make sure we do that tonight just for you saturnin
Old 09-25-2009, 06:19 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks Neal :D hows your mouth, teeth good now?

as of now i have close to 10hrs of interviews and 40mins of streets(baltimore). That 40mins depending how good it turned out, will most likey end up being 6mins, ha.

thats where i'm @ so far, bright lights big city nights
Old 09-25-2009, 06:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Saturnin
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks Neal :D hows your mouth, teeth good now?

as of now i have close to 10hrs of interviews and 40mins of streets(baltimore). That 40mins depending how good it turned out, will most likey end up being 6mins, ha.

thats where i'm @ so far, bright lights big city nights
gotta show our canadian brothas some love (no homo lol). tooth/gums are still fucked up and im not looking forward to putting a helmet on if i had some clear sunglasses or something like that id rock my db helmet but whatever - i'll manage. cant wait to see what you put together from all the us footage you got. go anywhere else besides BMore & NY?
Old 09-25-2009, 06:41 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

no.. i havent just NY and Bmore...

whats up with that clutch control tomorrow? where is that and whos all going? @ this point i'm seriously considering staying for that and leaving on SUNDAY... i just need to figure out if ppl are leaving back to NY after clutch control or staying overnight where the event is taking place..etc.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:44 PM
NealFoReal

8pm it is
Old 09-25-2009, 06:45 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Saturnin
no.. i havent just NY and Bmore...

whats up with that clutch control tomorrow? where is that and whos all going? @ this point i'm seriously considering staying for that and leaving on SUNDAY... i just need to figure out if ppl are leaving back to NY after clutch control or staying overnight where the event is taking place..etc.
i know a whole bunch of ny/nj cats are going but im not lol. im not competition level and you can only ride in the practice area if youre competing. i havent rode in 2 weeks so i just wanna make wheelies instead of watch a comp lol. is inolen and leah comin out tonight???
Old 09-25-2009, 06:45 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

so whats up with this ride tonight any details? im getting ancious
Old 09-25-2009, 06:54 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

ok got it hopefully everyone did to... c ya there
Old 09-25-2009, 07:04 PM
NealFoReal

goin to meet drew and joejoe and then head to the meetup spot see you all there
Old 09-25-2009, 07:55 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
when mounted, the travel distance from the lever to the bar is too short. my clutch was slipping with it mounted and it could be coz of that. besides that i have no problem with it - **** looks bulletproof and only caused my clutch to slip high in the revs which normally isnt a problem coz in the lot im not high in the revs. if i rode like niles then it'd be a problem. but im sending it back and he said he'd have a new one out by next tuesday. only problem i see with that is that it took MONTHS to have the completed lever done so im wondering how long its gonna take to have the finished product sent out.

**** ALL YOU ASSHOES
word....i had the same problem. 636 and not existant throw is a NO GO!

i'm sending mine back too...thank god i'm not the only one having issues.

have fun on the ride guys, i'm heading out to philly with gilly to get silly.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:59 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie

you shouldnt be typeing and driving!!lol...
Old 09-25-2009, 08:00 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
you shouldnt be typeing and driving!!lol...
lol...project headlight is being completed. pm me your celly just in case we get there uh...LATE. lol.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:17 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

first night of NY streets.. huge success
stan's old boss.. huge failure
Old 09-26-2009, 02:18 AM
NealFoReal

Yooooooooooooooo sick ****** ride tonight. We murdered the streets of NYC just like we did during the block party except we did it with around 30 bikes instead of 400 lol. Couple cops tried to play but had no chance There was another major highlight but I dont wanna post it in case piggies are lurking but that was some crazy **** lol. Stans manager hahahaha. Hope everyone made it home safe and I cant wait to do it again Lots tomorrow and Im working on combos for the next street ride
Old 09-26-2009, 02:19 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

what a drama filled night. Glad no one got hurt or arrested. I can't wait to see my crash on video.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:19 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
first night of NY streets.. huge success
stan's old boss.. huge failure
thats funny i just posted that at the same time lol. Sick night and Im glad you and Leah came out Leah - time to work on 2nd gear I'll hold you down while you make street wheelies. And InFroLen - time to put a HB on the street killa
Old 09-26-2009, 02:21 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
what a drama filled night. Glad no one got hurt or arrested.
+1 Me and Drew found a lot on the way home and made some lot wheelies
Old 09-26-2009, 02:23 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie

Yeah everyones having the same issues. Hollywood had his on tonight and he made it work. He also polished his and it looks so crispy and minty I cant wait to get mine - the right way coz that **** is gonna be pimpin Have fun in PA and be safe out there
Old 09-26-2009, 02:24 AM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
thats funny i just posted that at the same time lol. Sick night and Im glad you and Leah came out Leah - time to work on 2nd gear I'll hold you down while you make street wheelies. And InFroLen - time to put a HB on the street killa
2nd gear!
Old 09-26-2009, 02:25 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i miss streets ... 1 more month and im game!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses