Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 12:40 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

its all good though i need to get my **** together im bout to be 23 and dont know what i want to do in life damn i need to go to college and get smartget a good job
Old 09-25-2009, 12:40 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
a brand new one is like $45. Im holding on to mine until this righteous clutch is verified good.
That's why I was more pissed than you were about your clutch lever
I was like "****... he's gonna use his old one now"
Old 09-25-2009, 12:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Damn, this dude wasn't gonna go to jail for nothin.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/n...EYZx1CAMWmMUZK
that'll teach them not to bust into a dudes house like that
Old 09-25-2009, 12:48 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Becky gets no more answers
my plan is working
Old 09-25-2009, 12:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jrider
be nice ****** im not in a good mood me and my girl decided to do the space thing
i dont give a **** im in a pissed off mood too skippy
Old 09-25-2009, 12:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** all you asshoes
Old 09-25-2009, 12:56 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

i dont give a **** im in a pissed off mood too skippy
cool im goin to smoke a bowl u wanna meet me out there ahh the great stress reliever
Old 09-25-2009, 01:00 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
that'll teach them not to bust into a dudes house like that
The irony of that is that they were doing a GUN and drug raid... No surprise there huh?
They didn't even mention if they found anything....
My man got his Tony Montana on
Old 09-25-2009, 01:02 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Damn guys... It's friday, nice weather out, you have bikes that actually ride.... the hell yall so pissed about??
Old 09-25-2009, 01:05 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Damn guys... It's friday, nice weather out, you have bikes that actually ride.... the hell yall so pissed about??
rider has no bike that is 90%of his problem...and women are the other part
Old 09-25-2009, 01:06 PM
NealFoReal

**** all you asshoes
Old 09-25-2009, 01:07 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Originally Posted by MikeM
my plan is working
is it plan b mike
Old 09-25-2009, 01:07 PM
King of fukin up bikes

**** all you asshoes
**** where is lynn we need her to pet neals ego
Old 09-25-2009, 01:08 PM
NealFoReal

2pm im gettin the **** outta here. worst ****** day in a while. ima get home and take that ****** unrighteous clutch lever off my bike so i could send it back and put my msr on and go make some wheelies by myself. hopefully ill see some hoes who wanna show me their boobies in the streets coz that would cheer me up. until then its **** all you asshoes. thats how i feel today
Old 09-25-2009, 01:09 PM
NealFoReal

**** where is lynn we need her to pet neals ego
i dont need no one to "pet" my ego. even if lynn was here id still be saying **** off
Old 09-25-2009, 01:09 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

rider has no bike that is 90%of his problem...and women are the other part
Damn..... U should be more upset than u are then... my bad son.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:10 PM
King of fukin up bikes

2pm im gettin the **** outta here. worst ****** day in a while. ima get home and take that ****** unrighteous clutch lever off my bike so i could send it back and put my msr on and go make some wheelies by myself. hopefully ill see some hoes who wanna show me their boobies in the streets coz that would cheer me up. until then its **** all you asshoes. thats how i feel today
shucks its ok dude boobies and wheelies make everyone happy
Old 09-25-2009, 01:12 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

is it plan b mike
Plan B is the ****
Old 09-25-2009, 01:12 PM
King of fukin up bikes

Damn..... U should be more upset than u are then... my bad son.
its all good its my life im used to it thats why i smoke to much pot and drink way to much whiskey
Old 09-25-2009, 01:13 PM
King of fukin up bikes

plan b is the ****
+1

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses