Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 11:11 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
the banana seat is perfect for ridin chicks on the back. when i used to ride w my ex, the nana seat was perfect. once i put the split seat on it sucked. anything was better than riding with a chick on the back of a ducati though
If I have ducati money.. then she's not riding... I'd pick her up in the Lambo
Old 09-25-2009, 11:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

ducati money is FAR from lambo money. ive had 2 ducatis and i coulda bought a lambo if i wanted too but not comfortably. now i cant afford a used beat up stunt bike if i wanted too
Old 09-25-2009, 11:14 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

eh id rather not chance it. takin pics of their asses while walkin in the street isnt an arrestable offense but tryin to get shots up their skirts is. now if they're bending over and their thong happens to be stickin out the crack of their butt thats a different story - thats fair game
neal the creep....wow, i had no idea i like you even more now
Old 09-25-2009, 11:16 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 09-25-2009, 11:23 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
neal tops you me and trix combined
Becky gets no more answers
Old 09-25-2009, 11:24 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by inolen
becky gets no more answers
eff you mikem!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2009, 11:30 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

I found a set of 43mm clipons.. used for 110 shipped... am i better off just getting new ones for 130? at least I'd know there's no hidden damage. what do you guys think?
Old 09-25-2009, 11:30 AM
NealFoReal

just gave you green inpoorlen
Old 09-25-2009, 11:31 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
I found a set of 43mm clipons.. used for 110 shipped... am i better off just getting new ones for 130? at least I'd know there's no hidden damage. what do you guys think?
cheaper the better. only thing that could be wrong is the tubes are bent and then you get new tubes. its very hard to damage the clamps although annoying eric managed to destroy his
Old 09-25-2009, 11:37 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

cheaper the better. only thing that could be wrong is the tubes are bent and then you get new tubes. its very hard to damage the clamps although annoying eric managed to destroy his
Well. cant get any cheaper than stock..
Old 09-25-2009, 11:41 AM
NealFoReal

you really have no need for vortex right now IMO. stock will work just fine if you turn them out a bit. But if you got the money to spend then **** it - buy the vortex. Me personally I'd rather buy a subcage if youre gonna work on staggered wheelies. I dont trust stock pegs at all. I know people rocked whoolies on stockers forever but there have also been plenty of mishaps with pegs breaking. Take it for what its worth though. if you could afford both - then get both.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:44 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

you really have no need for vortex right now IMO. stock will work just fine if you turn them out a bit. But if you got the money to spend then **** it - buy the vortex. Me personally I'd rather buy a subcage if youre gonna work on staggered wheelies. I dont trust stock pegs at all. I know people rocked whoolies on stockers forever but there have also been plenty of mishaps with pegs breaking. Take it for what its worth though. if you could afford both - then get both.

I was thinking subcage all the way bro.. But I've been told not to worry about that right now.... how much is that subcage btw?
Old 09-25-2009, 12:07 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

So I just discovered that the phone that Rick gave me makes a noise when you snap pictures. I just took a pic of some chick outside and I heard the shutter noise I was gonna be daring and take a close up shot of two blondes but didnt wanna chance it
Sorry to ruin your upskirt escapades - lol. You might be able to turn off the sound in the options.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:09 PM
NealFoReal

I was thinking subcage all the way bro.. But I've been told not to worry about that right now.... how much is that subcage btw?
to each his own. IMO if youre gonna do staggered wheelies, the subcage is a good investment. have you ever pushed down on your pegs??? they flex with the slightest push with your hand. now picture 200+ pounds standing on that. Again IMO - just an accident waiting to happen. I personally wouldnt rock a staggered wheelies w/o one if it were my bike but again thats just me. people rocked long before subcages so take it for what its worth. a brand new omr (which is what you should get) is $175 brand new.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:09 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

whats up everyone how are yall doin today
Old 09-25-2009, 12:10 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Sorry to ruin your upskirt escapades - lol. You might be able to turn off the sound in the options.
i tried messin w it but not long enough to figure it out. i just realized about an hour ago that it made the shutter sound. all good - i'll have my phone back w/in a week or so
Old 09-25-2009, 12:12 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by jrider
whats up everyone how are yall doin today
asshoe
Old 09-25-2009, 12:32 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Any1 have an EZ pull they wannas sell?
Old 09-25-2009, 12:38 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

asshoe
be nice ****** im not in a good mood me and my girl decided to do the space thing
Old 09-25-2009, 12:38 PM
NealFoReal

Any1 have an EZ pull they wannas sell?
a brand new one is like $45. Im holding on to mine until this righteous clutch is verified good.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses