Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 09:54 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

No she said it like a bitch... Now I really want to put it inside her...
Old 09-25-2009, 09:54 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yo. Eric.... so when I went back upstairs, took a shower and was chillin, my girl came over and was like... " so what's in the box already?" I'm like "what box?" she says "the one that came for u in the mail yesterday"... It was the ******* switch!!! I almost went O.J. on her lol
What are the name of those rear sets and pegs u have on?
esd pegs. www.esd-mfg.com
Old 09-25-2009, 09:55 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yeah like this

That one in the grey skirt is more my style....
Old 09-25-2009, 09:55 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I was trying to go for the whole like" aww your sweet ok here's a picture , now here's my number and where can we go so you can do *** to mouth"

instead she said.. Noo that's wierd, loser..
i like you
Old 09-25-2009, 09:57 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

That one in the grey skirt is more my style....
i remember her - she was smokin hot
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Ok fine.. **** it.. I'll be a creeper and start snapping pictures also..
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

No she said it like a bitch... Now I really want to put it inside her...
Smack that (all on the floooooor) Smack that
Old 09-25-2009, 09:58 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Ok fine.. **** it.. I'll be a creeper and start snapping pictures also..
make sure your phone camera doesn't make a noise
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yo Eric... I don't think you saw this. Was this your bike? http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/mcy/1389568377.html

Dudes selling it in SI.
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

i remember her - she was smokin hot
If she would of had heels on.... OMG!!!! Spank bank material
Old 09-25-2009, 09:59 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I was trying to go for the whole like" aww your sweet ok here's a picture , now here's my number and where can we go so you can do *** to mouth"

instead she said.. Noo that's wierd, loser..
next time you see her, it'll be in a dark alley, and she'll think twice about calling you a loser
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Also Neal what time you planning on riding? I'm down for rolling some 2 inch stoppies and busting some 1 foot wheelies.
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by becky
make sure your phone camera doesn't make a noise
LOL..... no shutter sound..... never thought of that.... nice one
Old 09-25-2009, 10:01 AM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by becky
i like you
Haha.. I should of given her my. "let's make pillow forts" line.. Then I would of got some real pictures..
Old 09-25-2009, 10:03 AM
what is he doing?

LOL..... no shutter sound..... never thought of that.... nice one
that's on mike's list of things that have to come with a phone....no camera noises
Old 09-25-2009, 10:03 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Yo Eric... I don't think you saw this. Was this your bike? http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/mcy/1389568377.html

Dudes selling it in SI.
thats definitely erics bike coz i remember the one black wheel and the one white wheel.

Originally Posted by toneth
Also Neal what time you planning on riding? I'm down for rolling some 2 inch stoppies and busting some 1 foot wheelies.
as soon as i get outta work - even if im makin wheelies by myself for a little bit im makin wheelies. if youre *** wants to come out to queens youre more than welcome.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:04 AM
KING annoyingeric

Tone yeah that's my ****.. I got an iPhone takes good pictures
Old 09-25-2009, 10:07 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

thats definitely erics bike coz i remember the one black wheel and the one white wheel.

as soon as i get outta work - even if im makin wheelies by myself for a little bit im makin wheelies. if youre *** wants to come out to queens youre more than welcome.
Yeah I def would come out. I'm gonna be out in Queens tomorrow too because I'm chilling with some shorty at like 10ish, so if you guys are out I can ride than as well. I'm devoting this entire weekend to riding. I get home from work at 7. I can be in Queens by 8:15 8:30 the latest.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:07 AM
KING annoyingeric

Tone, if you want meet me by my house it's right by the belt and then we can meet up with short shorts Neal.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone yeah that's my ****.. I got an iPhone takes good pictures
Didn't you say you sold it aleady? Dude's flipping it already?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses