Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 02:40 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

If any 1 got room for my bike im down, and/ or put in for gas and toll if you got room for me too, I can also drive my car if I have too and whoever needa a ride can roll wit me . In the works of getting a f-150 soon.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Any1 have an f4i gas tank? or vortex 43mm clip ons?
i technically have another tank, but its at some guys house, and i dont have his number anymore. so i cant get it until he calls me needing a favor
Old 09-24-2009, 02:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

why not run stock clipons?
Old 09-24-2009, 02:51 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
If any 1 got room for my bike im down, and/ or put in for gas and toll if you got room for me too, I can also drive my car if I have too and whoever needa a ride can roll wit me . In the works of getting a f-150 soon.
YO... go a few pages back... there was someone saying that the person that he was gonna go with isn't going anymore so he might have room for one more bike... Go back and try to find that fam
Old 09-24-2009, 02:53 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
i technically have another tank, but its at some guys house, and i dont have his number anymore. so i cant get it until he calls me needing a favor
That's fucked up... I just decided a minute ago that I'm gonna just cut the little tab off of my stock joints and push em out and see how that feels first.... I could use that bread for something else on the bike. (gas tank, Subcage)
Old 09-24-2009, 02:55 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

leaving work, bout to pick up these crispy tires for cheap.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:57 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

YO... go a few pages back... there was someone saying that the person that he was gonna go with isn't going anymore so he might have room for one more bike... Go back and try to find that fam
I believe Nate was sayin sic0 wasn't going and that was his ride good lookin tho

Last edited by NARD BLOCKZ; 09-24-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:14 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

I believe Nate was sayin sic0 wasn't going and that was his ride good lookin tho
I think your best bet would be to just do what Neal was saying about renting a $20 trailer from Uhaul. I think AnnoyingEric and bklynshowoff are def going together on one. Maybe you and NastyNate could go half on another one. Or maybe even talk to Eric and see if he'll rent a bigger one that can hold 4 bikes and you all just chip in. Either way its not like theyre very expensive.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:16 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

That's fucked up... I just decided a minute ago that I'm gonna just cut the little tab off of my stock joints and push em out and see how that feels first.... I could use that bread for something else on the bike. (gas tank, Subcage)
Don't waste your money on a subcage for now if you have the stock passenger pegs.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:15 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Drew C.
hey EGO u comming to dirty jerzy this saturday
what's up with saturday? we have our lovely cutch control BS this weekend but I'm only going friday for the street ride
Old 09-24-2009, 04:44 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EGO
what's up with saturday? we have our lovely cutch control BS this weekend but I'm only going friday for the street ride
do u know anything about the meet spot or time? i can't find the info. =[
Old 09-24-2009, 04:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

dont you have an f4i tank??? the one in your avatar?

Originally Posted by Drew C.
brand new set of the clipons are $115 if u want new ones
thats cheap
Old 09-24-2009, 04:54 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I'm renting a uhaul trailer and it's me and sam so far. Nard if you want in hit me up. I
sure we can squeeze 3 bikes easy... What's up with sat, NJ??? Drew can you fit another bike in your truck????
Old 09-24-2009, 04:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I'm renting a uhaul trailer and it's me and sam so far. Nard if you want in hit me up. I
sure we can squeeze 3 bikes easy... What's up with sat, NJ??? Drew can you fit another bike in your truck????
http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/mcy/1389568377.html
Old 09-24-2009, 05:14 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Well I just talked to gill and i think we are going to have our own thing but DAVE AND BUSTERS sounds like the meet spot. I herd that is the spot to meet up for the CC ride
Old 09-24-2009, 05:43 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

so no videos out yet???? where they at rosss!!!!!!!!!! hurrryyyy... send me a directors cut or something im dying to c it,....
Old 09-24-2009, 05:56 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

where is everyone riding tonight? it's very nice outside. i started to sweat early at the beach. YAY!
Old 09-24-2009, 06:40 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
+1...please keep me updated...got a decent amount of guys that wanna roll to it
Old 09-24-2009, 06:43 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
so no videos out yet???? where they at rosss!!!!!!!!!! hurrryyyy... send me a directors cut or something im dying to c it,....
chillax nate .... ur just hype to see urself in a video aint u?
Old 09-24-2009, 09:13 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

meeting at d-b or my house, then its murding the streets, so get your **** together and wear someing sexy,!!!lol.....

about 8pm ?????or earlier......if you need my address call me or mess me, i`ll give you my number,,

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses