Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 07:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

off to the garage to go ride my 636 - uh hum i mean work on my bike lol. gotta put on my righteous clutch lever and my new throttle housing so i'll have a return cable and dont gotta worry about my throttle sticking like its been doing oh and i'll also start up the 636 to make sure its still able to start w/o having to be charged if only i had seats
Old 09-23-2009, 07:46 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
for those of you who havent watched this.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/271...idge-fail.html

its a must see
must of done some fucked up **** in his life to deserve that ****.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

for those of you who havent watched this.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/271...idge-fail.html

its a must see
I'd be begging my boys to put me out of my ******* misery.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:02 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

off to the garage to go ride my 636 - uh hum i mean work on my bike lol. gotta put on my righteous clutch lever and my new throttle housing so i'll have a return cable and dont gotta worry about my throttle sticking like its been doing oh and i'll also start up the 636 to make sure its still able to start w/o having to be charged if only i had seats
u got a righteous lever?

i am waiting for mine to come in the mail! ur post has me excited!

Last edited by Josh911R6; 09-23-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:03 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

ok are cops haters when it comes to bikes i say yes this is what i got to see one of the very few times i stopped i managed to get a pick lol
Old 09-23-2009, 08:19 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Becky why did you give me red??
Old 09-23-2009, 08:36 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
group from pa..rumor had it were doin big shows for next to nothing or nothing and undercutting more capable riders....jsut what i heard
fact!
Old 09-23-2009, 10:11 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by EGO
fact!
ok good i was hoping i wasnt starting rumors
Old 09-23-2009, 10:18 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

damn just watched the video with the guy diving ... holy **** ... how did he live after that ... dudes face is split in half ....
Old 09-23-2009, 10:19 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SLiM13
Becky why did you give me red??
hehe ride more n ull get green buddy
Old 09-23-2009, 10:21 PM
www.GRAMX.com

yo word i was thinking of getting that lever too
Old 09-23-2009, 10:24 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

so it looks like oct 3rd we are having some fun time so lets get the list of who is coming again and then I will cut it in half and see the same people as always hahahaha. Na for real this time maybe we should grill or just do wawa and then a good eats after the ride somewhere. I could always go for making another MEGA TABLE!!!!!! and venus needs HAMBURGER, HAMBURGER,HAMBURGER
Old 09-23-2009, 10:26 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by EGO
so it looks like oct 3rd we are having some fun time so lets get the list of who is coming again and then I will cut it in half and see the same people as always hahahaha. Na for real this time maybe we should grill or just do wawa and then a good eats after the ride somewhere. I could always go for making another MEGA TABLE!!!!!! and venus needs HAMBURGER, HAMBURGER,HAMBURGER
so this is a one day thing?

imma try but i doubt if ill show ... got too much **** goin on next weekend ... but weekend after that i can show up ... anyone down for that?
Old 09-23-2009, 10:26 PM
www.GRAMX.com

n yo i wanna be there for another MEGA TABLE
Old 09-23-2009, 10:35 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink by any woman. Many females use a date-rape-drug on the market called 'Beer' .

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large kegs.

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.

A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex.
Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several Beers , men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking Beer , men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that 'something bad' occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as 'a relationship'. In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer-term form of servitude and punishment referred to as 'marriage'.

Men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this ' Beer' scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up 'Golf Courses' in the phone book..

LMAO LMAO
Old 09-23-2009, 10:41 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Red 4 everybody...............
Old 09-23-2009, 10:42 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

more red blocks for chino
Old 09-23-2009, 10:44 PM
www.GRAMX.com

****** chino with the red ... is that all u like to do is go on stuntlife and red rep everyone? ......
Old 09-23-2009, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by jrider
ok are cops haters when it comes to bikes i say yes this is what i got to see one of the very few times i stopped i managed to get a pick lol
Got a headache reading that ****. Punctuation is important my friend. I finally understood it after reading it 3 times.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:51 PM
www.GRAMX.com

yo shipsaeki hows that flu treating u? ... feelin any better kid?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses