Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 01:01 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Toneth do you want a stunt bike with plates or are you gonna just tow it everywhere??? My boy can prolly find a salvage titled bike from the auctions...
I remember Tone saying that he wants a clean bike due to the fact that he does not have any means of transporting the bike as of now.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Anybody have an extra spanner nut for a 636 steering stem laying around? From what i can tell 03+ are all the same
Old 09-23-2009, 04:09 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Toneth do you want a stunt bike with plates or are you gonna just tow it everywhere??? My boy can prolly find a salvage titled bike from the auctions...
Show me pics of the GSXR. Was it red? Was his name Jay? I know a few albos with gixxers. If it was red it was a lil rashed up.

Also I need plates unfortunately. I wanna kill streets... and I don't have a car/truck to tow it.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:36 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

It was 2 brothers. Mine was an 04 750 painted white. I think his brother was named jay..
Old 09-23-2009, 05:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

who's the a-team motorcycle stunt team I heard whoever was DJ'ing at the moment on hot 97 give a shout out to the ateam motorcycle stunt team
Old 09-23-2009, 05:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I got my righteous clutch lever and the **** is well - righteous. quality piece no doubt and i cant wait to put that bitch on later only thing that i was confused about is it came with a sticker on it that said "for novelty use only" I guess he's trying to limit any liabilities in case of failure or something lol
Old 09-23-2009, 05:35 PM

lamby is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone have crf100 street tires ??
Old 09-23-2009, 05:37 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by lamby
anyone have crf100 street tires ??
who are you???
Old 09-23-2009, 05:37 PM

one wheel neal
Old 09-23-2009, 05:40 PM
NealFoReal

where the **** you been
Old 09-23-2009, 05:40 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
who's the a-team motorcycle stunt team I heard whoever was DJ'ing at the moment on hot 97 give a shout out to the ateam motorcycle stunt team
group from pa..rumor had it were doin big shows for next to nothing or nothing and undercutting more capable riders....jsut what i heard
Old 09-23-2009, 05:43 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
group from pa..rumor had it were doin big shows for next to nothing or nothing and undercutting more capable riders....jsut what i heard
when i heard the name on the radio i thought i heard of them before but wasnt really sure. yo we're heading back out to the pa spot on 10/3 for the day if you wanna roll
Old 09-23-2009, 05:44 PM

school and work, riding was put on hold this year
Old 09-23-2009, 05:45 PM
NealFoReal

No doubt. you gettin back into it now
Old 09-23-2009, 05:52 PM
NealFoReal

for those of you who havent watched this.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/271...idge-fail.html

its a must see
Old 09-23-2009, 06:34 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

I really wish you didnt post that **** Neal. Nasty.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:43 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Rick, are you not riding tonight?
Old 09-23-2009, 06:47 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

makes u think twice about not wanting to wear a helmet when we ride
Old 09-23-2009, 06:48 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
when i heard the name on the radio i thought i heard of them before but wasnt really sure. yo we're heading back out to the pa spot on 10/3 for the day if you wanna roll
hmmm i wanna say i gotta show out here that day...ill etl u know for sure thou...i gotta get out there
Old 09-23-2009, 07:42 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Rick, are you not riding tonight?
**** i cant wait to ride again. it feels like forever since i made wheelies tooth/gum infection is almost healed up. still a little pain but i think ill be all good by the weekend. the swelling and blood have cleared out so thats a good sign

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
hmmm i wanna say i gotta show out here that day...ill etl u know for sure thou...i gotta get out there
word - that spot is pretty ****** sick. you got my # - holla if you gonna come through

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses