Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 09:55 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

yeah i know I was furious because that was cost with insurance and all the other hubub
Old 09-22-2009, 09:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
^haha, you would have got knocked the **** out if that dude took a swing at you and hit you in your face.
the adrenaline was flowing so i wouldnt have felt ****. once the adrenaline stopped though - my whole face was throbbing from flippin out on that guy and i wished i hadnt done that lol. kinda sucked how you feeling?
Old 09-22-2009, 09:56 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by RickNY
I talked to in-O-len earlier and we're planning on going back up to PA not this weekend but the following. It's Saturday October 3rd and it will be just for the day. Leave early in the morning, ride all day and come home later that night.

********************Whoever else is down please mark your calendar's and remember the date.
Actually can you guys reply back so EGO knows how many people will be coming. Let me know if this day is going to be a problem for you EGO.
would love to go but i got a wedding that day
Old 09-22-2009, 09:57 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
i tried
Originally Posted by *trix*
yeah i know I was furious because that was cost with insurance and all the other hubub
no doubt - not saying anything about your effort. i just knew there was no way they'd let us have unlimited access for 900 a month.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:58 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
1100 . lets throw a comp , first place is fofillion dollars
at least we know the cost now if someone wants to put something together. well actually not coz the 1100 was for a small space - not small enough to ride in but small for a comp/show.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:03 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
the adrenaline was flowing so i wouldnt have felt ****. once the adrenaline stopped though - my whole face was throbbing from flippin out on that guy and i wished i hadnt done that lol. kinda sucked how you feeling?
I'm feeling even worse now compared to the weekend. I went to the doc yesterday and I was diagnosed with a flu and sinus infection. I've been sleeping a lot, sweating, shivering, and aching.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:04 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

at least we know the cost now if someone wants to put something together. well actually not coz the 1100 was for a small space - not small enough to ride in but small for a comp/show.
we can have worst lookn f4i , fastest to destroy f4i , what other ideas do you guys have for the event
Old 09-22-2009, 10:07 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
I'm feeling even worse now compared to the weekend. I went to the doc yesterday and I was diagnosed with a flu and sinus infection. I've been sleeping a lot, sweating, shivering, and aching.
you got the swine flu son. or even worse
Old 09-22-2009, 10:07 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

we can have worst lookn f4i , fastest to destroy f4i , what other ideas do you guys have for the event
least progress with sit down O's in 5 years
Old 09-22-2009, 10:08 PM
NealFoReal

most pancakes in a 3 minute run. id take that fo sho
Old 09-22-2009, 10:10 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Who has da most aids
Old 09-22-2009, 10:11 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

looks like rider is goin to be cuddlin with a bottle of tequila tonight the (its complicated) is pist off and not comin home tonight
Old 09-22-2009, 10:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
least progress with sit down O's in 5 years
you'd take that

least progress with O's in 10 months
i'd take that

Who has da most aids
shipsaeki would take that

poster that babbles and makes no sense
jrider would take that

Originally Posted by jrider
looks like rider is goin to be cuddlin with a bottle of tequila tonight the (its complicated) is pist off and not comin home tonight
Old 09-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

im sorry neal but i dont think you can beat 2yrs for least progress with o's
Old 09-22-2009, 10:28 PM
NealFoReal

im sorry neal but i dont think you can beat 2yrs for least progress with o's
maybe yes - maybe no. im pretty sure you learned O's back in the day when info and help was scarce. im learning in an environment where a million and one people got o's and i can get info/help from everyone around me. so chances are, if you were to learn o's nowadays, you'd get them a lot faster than you did back in the day me - with all the info and help and coaching that ive been getting have taken a step back. i go from bangin out 3 o's to now i can barely turn 1 - WTF
Old 09-22-2009, 10:29 PM
NealFoReal

Page 420 of 420 Name:  roll-up.gif
Views: 9
Size:  32.5 KB
Old 09-22-2009, 10:30 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

we could get 100 competetors at 30 bucks an entrant for a burnout comp hahaha the payout could be 1900 and we pay them the 1100 for the space, ooo and the lot wasnt the small lot she was talking about because they dont rent that one it was the ******* gigantic one in the back thats almost minty right across from nassau community and right before you get on the parkway
Old 09-22-2009, 10:32 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

im just kidding about the burnout comp btw, we would need good sponsers and **** to do something right but we could set it up if we do it far enough in advance and create some sick hype and get some cool people involved
Old 09-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Is building another f4i

maybe yes - maybe no. im pretty sure you learned O's back in the day when info and help was scarce. im learning in an environment where a million and one people got o's and i can get info/help from everyone around me. so chances are, if you were to learn o's nowadays, you'd get them a lot faster than you did back in the day me - with all the info and help and coaching that ive been getting have taken a step back. i go from bangin out 3 o's to now i can barely turn 1 - WTF
yeah i had Tony D showing me .
you running a dunlop?
Old 09-22-2009, 10:36 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Now your turning it into a show and contest. Youre loosing track of whats needed. A spot to ride in. hahaha

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses