Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
It cost me $800 when it was an f4 with an ok motor.. I bought everything needed to convert it.
F4i motor, airbox, fuel pump*, rectifier, tires, harness ( main and rear), battery, gas tank.....
misc screws and ****, start/kill switch... fresh FI cage... like neal said, sprockets bar,

I'm just getting my money back... I hope the reason you wont jump at deal like that isn't based upon "markups"..
I didn't even know you put all that into it. I'm out of the loop. Dude I'd hop on that deal in a second.. but like I said I only got about a G and at this rate I'm only saving about $600 a month. I know you'd really regret selling it to me if you did too homie. At this rate it'd take me anotherr month and a half to get 2 g's together.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:55 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

If you got it in a month or so I'll scoop that **** up from you if you still wanna get rid of it.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
not a chance when we can ride "heaven" for the cost of gas and tolls lol
true true. i wish i had a spot like that 5 minutes from my house like ego does lucky bastard
Old 09-22-2009, 08:05 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

For real Sam don't sell that **** til you at least do a few wheelies on it, lol. You gonna regret it like crazy. Seems like you put wayyyy too much work in it to give up when you so close to makin it work
Old 09-22-2009, 08:10 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

whens the next pa session lol
I talked to in-O-len earlier and we're planning on going back up to PA not this weekend but the following. It's Saturday October 3rd and it will be just for the day. Leave early in the morning, ride all day and come home later that night.

********************Whoever else is down please mark your calendar's and remember the date.
Actually can you guys reply back so EGO knows how many people will be coming. Let me know if this day is going to be a problem for you EGO.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:21 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
For real Sam don't sell that **** til you at least do a few wheelies on it, lol. You gonna regret it like crazy. Seems like you put wayyyy too much work in it to give up when you so close to makin it work
I was speaking with a bit of anger.. I'm keeping that bitch.... It's a good thing you don't jump @ good deals Imma take a nap... gotta be to the bikes finance source @ 10pm
peace
Old 09-22-2009, 08:34 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by RickNY
I talked to in-O-len earlier and we're planning on going back up to PA not this weekend but the following. It's Saturday October 3rd and it will be just for the day. Leave early in the morning, ride all day and come home later that night.

********************Whoever else is down please mark your calendar's and remember the date.
Actually can you guys reply back so EGO knows how many people will be coming. Let me know if this day is going to be a problem for you EGO.
That could work for me its 4 and a half hours for me from my house so what time do you think you guys would get there so i could figure out when i should leave in the morning
Old 09-22-2009, 08:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i should be down for the 3rd no megatable that night
Old 09-22-2009, 08:44 PM
NealFoReal

That could work for me its 4 and a half hours for me from my house so what time do you think you guys would get there so i could figure out when i should leave in the morning
get out there as early as you can. if we leave NY at 9am sharp we could be there at 11am - rip til about 6 or 7 and then head home and be home by 9. Works for me
Old 09-22-2009, 08:48 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Not sure yet. Its beckys birthday and she might be having a party that day. If so I cant really get out of that.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:49 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
get out there as early as you can. if we leave NY at 9am sharp we could be there at 11am - rip til about 6 or 7 and then head home and be home by 9. Works for me
Im def down but that has to be the last trip for me for the season lol I just actually like riding with people who are pushing it i dont have that here
Old 09-22-2009, 08:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

The traffic by the gwb was ****** brutal on sunday night.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
Yeah dude I got stuck in it saturday night and i wasnt even suppose to be going that way haha.....Me with no GPS = Me getting lost anywhere i go
Old 09-22-2009, 09:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
yup. it almost caused me to have a fist fight coz of road/traffic rage lol. i had joejoe telling me to calm down lmao. picture that - joejoe who is full of rage telling me to calm down hahahaha.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:46 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

^haha, you would have got knocked the **** out if that dude took a swing at you and hit you in your face.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:48 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I'll head out oct 3 also. Im going to try and borrow a trailer from someone. I'll prolly be out there all weekend though. i got an ex that lives in allentown. So i can crash there and get some smash..
Old 09-22-2009, 09:48 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

So text message from trix - the coliseum cost - $1100 for 2 days lol.

i tried
Old 09-22-2009, 09:49 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

not a chance when we can ride "heaven" for the cost of gas and tolls lol
im gettin some good flatland btw monday sooo next time I see you you better have the bike on you
Old 09-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by *trix*
i tried
1100 . lets throw a comp , first place is fofillion dollars
Old 09-22-2009, 09:51 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

yeah, for 1100 we can throw a comp and make a show out of it.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses