Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 05:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Drew C.
hey Neal can u give me a call when u get a chance Thanks
Old 09-22-2009, 05:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
the engine was meking a knocking sound but went away a lil after topping off wit oil"
im sure he did some permanent damage by running little to no oil in the bike. i mean theres a concept - put some oil in it and it wont knock if you could get it for $500 I'd get it and ride it til it dies and then part it out - you could probably make your money back by selling the frame and title. id really just save up 2k and buy an f4i but if youre that thirsty then do it. post up some pictures of what it looks like and get a complete break down of whats wrong with it.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:45 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
that sucks man. I felt so bad for you over the weekend
im hating life right now my gums which had blood showing in them are now turning white. i dont know if thats a good thing or not the swelling has gone down a little bit but my tooth is still killing me. dentist did say 24-36 hours i'd start feeling better so hopefully by tomorrow it wont suck as much until then
Name:  headbang.gif
Views: 6
Size:  8.3 KB Name:  headbang.gif
Size:  8.3 KB
Attached Images
File Type: gif
headbang.gif (8.3 KB, 2 views)
headbang.gif (8.3 KB, 0 views)
headbang.gif (8.3 KB, 1 views)
headbang.gif (8.3 KB, 3 views)
Old 09-22-2009, 05:46 PM
NealFoReal

oh and nice pictures everyone
Old 09-22-2009, 06:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Need some advice fellas.
94 F2 with a clean title.. 33k miles on it. He said "both brakes works front and back jus missing the front brake lever. the engine was meking a knocking sound but went away a lil after topping off wit oil"

All the gears work, and the clutch is fine. I can probably talk him down to $600. What do you guys think?
if its got a title thats a good deal. as far as sub-$1000, 15 yr old beaters go, an f2 is one of the only bikes worth riding.

heres another thing to consider tho - when it breaks, not if, but when it breaks, how will you get it home? Dont ride a 15 yr old bike any farther than youre prepared to push it.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:07 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Drew C.
so is anyone going to put a vid toghter from the P.A. trip and i had mad fun to
Yo drew, put up some footage you took with your mad crazy computar skillz
Old 09-22-2009, 07:09 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Tone..I will sell you my bike F4 for $2k.. You may have better luck having figuring this **** out.... I'd just buy Leah's bike from her.. I'm so done with spending all these hours in the garage and getting nothing accomplished!!!!! **** THIS BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:24 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Shot him an offer for $500. Dude didn't even try and haggle it up to at least $600. His response?
"ok sounds good wit me.. i dont have a cell at da moment so jus send urs thru .. and the time u will come ..its located in brooklyn carnarsie"

Dude also got no pics of the bike. Vin came up clean though in that free check. JH2PC2502RM301781

Only thing is you can't even tell if it's a real VIN or what bike its registered to with the free ****. Just says it hasn't been stolen or salvaged... but you get the same response even with a made up VIN. Seems shady as **** though... no cellphone... no pics of the bike. I'm gonna have to go there with a truck and a whole squad.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:32 PM
NealFoReal

Shot him an offer for $500. Dude didn't even try and haggle it up to at least $600. His response?
"ok sounds good wit me.. i dont have a cell at da moment so jus send urs thru .. and the time u will come ..its located in brooklyn carnarsie"

Dude also got no pics of the bike. Vin came up clean though in that free check. JH2PC2502RM301781

Only thing is you can't even tell if it's a real VIN or what bike its registered to with the free ****. Just says it hasn't been stolen or salvaged... but you get the same response even with a made up VIN. Seems shady as **** though... no cellphone... no pics of the bike. I'm gonna have to go there with a truck and a whole squad.
that free vin check site is only good if there was theft on the bike that was reported stolen. its an insurance database so if there was no theft and it wasnt reported to an insurance company, nothing will show up. I checked my friends bike (who had no theft coverage) on there and it came back clean
Old 09-22-2009, 07:33 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

damn tone...Guess you're not even gonna acknowledge my offer huh? Tone, u chase phantom bikes but wont jump on a tangible deal
Old 09-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
damn tone...Guess you're not even gonna acknowledge my offer huh? Tone, u chase phantom bikes but wont jump on a tangible deal
Good looks man.. but I'm not gonna pay you $2,000 for a bike you paid $800 for that woulda been mine had if I picked up the phone an hour earlier before he posted it. There's no way I could convince myself to do that bro. I woulda paid same price for it... I can't pay a markup just because you got to it first. If you put $1200 into it though that's a diff story. If you wanna make your money back though, by all means holla.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:37 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Sam call me I got the picture 917 755 7870
Old 09-22-2009, 07:38 PM
NealFoReal

So text message from trix - the coliseum cost - $1100 for 2 days lol.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Sam call me I got the picture 917 755 7870
ill call you in a few. finishing up a conference call so cant talk now.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:42 PM
NealFoReal

Good looks man.. but I'm not gonna pay you $2,000 for a bike you paid $800 for that woulda been mine had if I picked up the phone an hour earlier before he posted it. There's no way I could convince myself to do that bro. I woulda paid same price for it... I can't pay a markup just because you got to it first. If you put $1200 into it though that's a diff story. If you wanna make your money back though, by all means holla.
he did put money into it - i dont know how much but even if he put 800 into it - there is a cost for time and hours spent wrenching on the bike. personally i think 2g's is a sick deal for a full fairing clean title bike that comes with a cage, bar & sprocket

oh and sam i got your text - already ordered the clutch lever
Old 09-22-2009, 07:43 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Tone..I will sell you my bike F4 for $2k.. You may have better luck having figuring this **** out.... I'd just buy Leah's bike from her.. I'm so done with spending all these hours in the garage and getting nothing accomplished!!!!! **** THIS BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is that tank in your avi for sale
Old 09-22-2009, 07:43 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
So text message from trix - the coliseum cost - $1100 for 2 days lol.
not a chance when we can ride "heaven" for the cost of gas and tolls lol
Old 09-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
he did put money into it - i dont know how much but even if he put 800 into it - there is a cost for time and hours spent wrenching on the bike. personally i think 2g's is a sick deal for a full fairing clean title bike that comes with a cage, bar & sprocket

oh and sam i got your text - already ordered the clutch lever
I know.. but I coulda had the fully faired bike with cage bar and sprocket for $800 and put in the wrench time myself. It still doesn't run though either. Theres no way I my subconscious will allow me to pay an extra $1200 just because I suck at picking up my cellphone. On top of that I only have about a G saved up right now anyway. Personally Sam I think you should keep it anyway. You been all amped about it for weeks. I'm sure you're gonna have it up and running in no time.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:50 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

It cost me $800 when it was an f4 with an ok motor.. I bought everything needed to convert it.
F4i motor, airbox, fuel pump*, rectifier, tires, harness ( main and rear), battery, gas tank.....
misc screws and ****, start/kill switch... fresh FI cage... like neal said, sprockets bar,

I'm just getting my money back... I hope the reason you wont jump at deal like that isn't based upon "markups"..
Old 09-22-2009, 07:51 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by skillz
is that tank in your avi for sale
Nah fam.....

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses