Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 10:28 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

ridiculous line at the dmv, i walked out
Old 09-22-2009, 10:29 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
Yo... the one in flushing is soooooo fast yo... I've gone at like 3pm and Im still in and out with 30 minutes... its crowded, but very organized.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:33 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yo... the one in flushing is soooooo fast yo... I've gone at like 3pm and Im still in and out with 30 minutes... its crowded, but very organized.
the one i go to in bethpage is usually no line at all, in and out in 15-20. Today it was mobbed with hispanic women (not hot ones) wearing too much perfume.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:38 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toneth
Holy ******* ****. How the **** does this happen? This has to be the dumbest person on the planet.

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242261
Jesus ****. That poor guy.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:39 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

hey mike.. since we're on a roll. I've be looking at the f4i parts diagram and it seems as if the idle (stock) is placed on the mid-back side of the throttle bodies.... Could you shed any light on that?
Old 09-22-2009, 10:57 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

hey sam did you get that nut and washers for the fuel line? im coming down today and it's in my car with the mid pipe.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:04 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Holy ******* ****. How the **** does this happen? This has to be the dumbest person on the planet.

yuck!
Old 09-22-2009, 11:10 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I gotta go to the one in BK on Atlantic sometime this week on a REALLY extended lunchbreak. I wish they were open on weekends in SI or even late. The Atlantic DMV is like the worst one of all time. You're spending like 4 hours there minimum. I'm dreading it. The dealership spelled my address wrong so my title and registration has an incorrect street name on it.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:10 AM
bp chaser

hey mike.. since we're on a roll. I've be looking at the f4i parts diagram and it seems as if the idle (stock) is placed on the mid-back side of the throttle bodies.... Could you shed any light on that?
the stock one goes up the left side i think. i dont really remember, i never fucked with the stock one. the second one you'll put in goes in the middle though
Old 09-22-2009, 11:19 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by joey1
hey sam did you get that nut and washers for the fuel line? im coming down today and it's in my car with the mid pipe.
Yeah.. I got the nut, but could use one to return to neal... what time will you be down today? The bike is almost done yo.. I feel it in my bones
let me know if you can spare one hour or so today.....

could use that midpipe too.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:21 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

the stock one goes up the left side i think. i dont really remember, i never fucked with the stock one. the second one you'll put in goes in the middle though

Every1 is saying that... That seems to be the most mysterious part of the bike....
The service manual only hints to where its actually screwed into....
But thanks Mike.... I'm pumped up again...
Old 09-22-2009, 11:23 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

I gotta go to the one in BK on Atlantic sometime this week on a REALLY extended lunchbreak. I wish they were open on weekends in SI or even late. The Atlantic DMV is like the worst one of all time. You're spending like 4 hours there minimum. I'm dreading it. The dealership spelled my address wrong so my title and registration has an incorrect street name on it.
Damn... That DMV has got to be the worse one on the entire western hemisphere....
That's the only DMV that forces you to take an entire day off...
Old 09-22-2009, 11:27 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by inolen
Jesus ****. That poor guy.
Yeah... what's crazy though are some of the reactions from the people in that forum.
I think someone said "stupid ****" and other things of that manner... As though he has not been through enough already...... No compassion for thy fellow man??
Old 09-22-2009, 11:50 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Sam.. The second cable is sooo easy... Call me 917 755 7870 I'll explain it easy...
Old 09-22-2009, 12:06 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Sam.. The second cable is sooo easy... Call me 917 755 7870 I'll explain it easy...
Yeah... I read the post on here about the idle screw mod (second screw).. But the first screw is the one I'm having problems with... have any pics of that one?
Old 09-22-2009, 12:06 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

at least he stopped to take pictures
Old 09-22-2009, 12:07 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

And yes the stock idle screw is on the left side right under the fuel pressure regulator
Old 09-22-2009, 12:08 PM
KING annoyingeric

What are you doing with the stock one??? I got a f4i throttle body at my house I can take a picture of when I get there..
Old 09-22-2009, 12:22 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Ship... What's going on in your pic.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:24 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

ship... What's going on in your pic.
Click image for larger version

Name:	fuckdapoliceiu8.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	231519

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses