Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 03:16 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IfH7QM-cbg
Old 09-22-2009, 03:17 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EGO
Get that vid up! I still cant believe no one posted any yet.
workin on it... i got like 4hrs of footage.. YOU KNOW!
Old 09-22-2009, 04:40 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
I found out at the last minute that the engine start/kill switch isn't the same for the f4 and f4i so I ordered that today. So once I install that and get this stock idle screw in, I should be golden.... I use to look at them DC kicks like WTF.... now look.... I'm actually thinking about trying some on.... WOW...
DVS are way more comfortable
Old 09-22-2009, 05:07 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by monday518
DVS are way more comfortable
ya i really like DVS shoes... Last really long too. Ones i have on my feet now are almost 2 years old and still look new.

I like my dc's too tho
Old 09-22-2009, 08:04 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

baaaahhhhhhh. im staying home again today. i feel worse today than i did yesterday dude said it would take 24-36 hours to start feeling better and its been 24 but I feel worse.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:27 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
baaaahhhhhhh. im staying home again today. i feel worse today than i did yesterday dude said it would take 24-36 hours to start feeling better and its been 24 but I feel worse.
that sucks man. I felt so bad for you over the weekend
Old 09-22-2009, 09:30 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

can we have a bbq riding session somewhere oct 3?
Old 09-22-2009, 09:31 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

kawi is now insure, im going to the dmv to register it in an hour or so. then i can ride it to work legally
Old 09-22-2009, 09:32 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

I'm embarrassed to be asking this question...but **** it..... I'm having trouble determining which wires connect to the battery (f4i). I see 2 long black cables which seem to be coming from the motor or starter. then I have the wire coming from the little black box with the fuse (: SW, STARTER MAGNETIC).

I'm thinking it's suppose to make like one big circle of current or something (if that makes sense), but dont wanna mess anything up.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/SAMUEL%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
http://www.bikebandit.com/assets/sch...a/HJ510132.gif

Last edited by bklynshowoff; 09-22-2009 at 09:35 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:39 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm embarrassed to be asking this question...but **** it..... I'm having trouble determining which wires connect to the battery (f4i). I see 2 long black cables which seem to be coming from the motor or starter. then I have the wire coming from the little black box with the fuse (: SW, STARTER MAGNETIC).

I'm thinking it's suppose to make like one big circle of current or something (if that makes sense), but dont wanna mess anything up.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/SAMUEL%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
http://www.bikebandit.com/assets/sch...a/HJ510132.gif
ok one of those long black wires is the ground, it should be on teh right side of the bike, and bolted to the motor at the other end. that goes to the - on the battery. The other long black wire is coming from the starter, and that needs to go to the starter solenoid (the little black box with one fuse). Then there will be a short, thick wire to go from the solenoid to the + on the battery.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:45 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
ok one of those long black wires is the ground, it should be on teh right side of the bike, and bolted to the motor at the other end. that goes to the - on the battery. The other long black wire is coming from the starter, and that needs to go to the starter solenoid (the little black box with one fuse). Then there will be a short, thick wire to go from the solenoid to the + on the battery.

YO.. Mike..... Thanks Man... I cant wait to get home to hook that **** up..
As a matter of fact, I may jet home during my lunch break to do it
Okay... I'm hyped and motivated again. Thanks again Bro... Your next 40 oz is on me..
Old 09-22-2009, 09:46 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Okay... I'm hyped and motivated again. Thanks again Bro... Your next 40 oz is on me.... St. Ides?? Colt45??
Old 09-22-2009, 09:49 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Now all I have left is to change the engine start/kill switch, connect radiator overflow bottle, oil change, install cage, install scrape bar ( another mystery). oh and exhaust.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:51 AM
bp chaser

Okay... I'm hyped and motivated again. Thanks again Bro... Your next 40 oz is on me.... St. Ides?? Colt45??
all i drink these days is cheap wine
Old 09-22-2009, 09:52 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

all i drink these days is cheap wine
ahhhh.. okay... the sophisticated type huh???
That's cool... I know the perfect seven-11 for that.
Hey I don't judge... a buzz is a buzz as far as I see it.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

ahhhh.. okay... the sophisticated type huh???
That's cool... I know the perfect seven-11 for that.
Hey I don't judge... a buzz is a buzz as far as I see it.
I think he means like the $8 hobo jug of wine.

Anyone got a less expensive solution than this helmet cleaner **** I've been buying? I ran out of it and my lid stinks so bad I almost vomit when I put it on.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:10 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by toneth
I think he means like the $8 hobo jug of wine.
Like the ones that come in a wooden barrel??? Prohibition type??
Anyone got a less expensive solution than this helmet cleaner **** I've been buying? I ran out of it and my lid stinks so bad I almost vomit when I put it on.
cant you take out the padding and wash em.. Febreeze that bitch....
Old 09-22-2009, 10:11 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Holy ******* ****. How the **** does this happen? This has to be the dumbest person on the planet.

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242261
Old 09-22-2009, 10:11 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

How'd you do on that MNF game last night? I dont even know who played.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:15 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

How'd you do on that MNF game last night? I dont even know who played.
Colts/Fins. Had the under. Took an L on that one, but ended the weekend 3-1 in NFL football and 2 - 2 in college. Good week overall.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses