Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 06:31 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by EGO
so first off MEGA TABLE!!!!!!!!!! This weekend was a great time I'm glad everyone came and everyone that came up is more then welcome to come up whenever they want just let me know so I can show up since i ride at that spot everyday by myself lol. We have to get things going on another meet up before it's gets to cold either here or in NJ/NY so get on that already. Here are some pics my mom took but she got all crazy and copy righted them all so I am trying to have to fix it so people can use them. She had some pics stolen once and used on shirts that she didn't get paid for so now she goes nuts when every she puts stuff on the net. Here is a link to all of them.

http://photosbykathleen.smugmug.com/...54516200_J9zVc

MEGA TABLE
Old 09-21-2009, 06:33 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

this weekend rocked, nice to ride with all of you who came out .. had a sick time ... whatever nate said before

btw EGO thnx for the link, some nice pix in there .... :wooot:
Old 09-21-2009, 06:33 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
where are the pictures from the MEGA TABLE?

yo seriously somebody better start posting them
Old 09-21-2009, 06:42 PM
www.GRAMX.com

GREEN FOR EVERYONE
Old 09-21-2009, 06:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EGO
so first off MEGA TABLE!!!!!!!!!! This weekend was a great time I'm glad everyone came and everyone that came up is more then welcome to come up whenever they want just let me know so I can show up since i ride at that spot everyday by myself lol. We have to get things going on another meet up before it's gets to cold either here or in NJ/NY so get on that already. Here are some pics my mom took but she got all crazy and copy righted them all so I am trying to have to fix it so people can use them. She had some pics stolen once and used on shirts that she didn't get paid for so now she goes nuts when every she puts stuff on the net. Here is a link to all of them.

http://photosbykathleen.smugmug.com/...54516200_J9zVc
if you disable java scripting you can still steal the pics
Old 09-21-2009, 07:08 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MikeM
if you disable java scripting you can still steal the pics
Nice cause she took some sic ones of you. I told her to change it so people could take them but I'm sure she didn't fix it yet so steal away lol
Old 09-21-2009, 07:20 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

I come out this weekend and i still get red blox
Old 09-21-2009, 07:42 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by EGO
Nice cause she took some sic ones of you. I told her to change it so people could take them but I'm sure she didn't fix it yet so steal away lol
freebies woooooooooo
Old 09-21-2009, 07:43 PM
www.GRAMX.com

EGO thats a MEGA Steal
Old 09-21-2009, 07:46 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by SLiM13
I come out this weekend and i still get red blox
i got some green for you kid .... but you better ride more next time, u come out drivin 2 hrs to ride on ur bike for an hour or two .... put in those hours

nice meeting ya n e way
Old 09-21-2009, 07:47 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
where are the pictures from the MEGA TABLE?
Originally Posted by Sicc0
yo seriously somebody better start posting them
I'm going to post some up in a few. I cant get all of them to upload for some reason but whatever.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:49 PM
www.GRAMX.com

i got around 250 pix ... imma pick some out and post em for you guys ... too bad no MEGA table pix on my camera
Old 09-21-2009, 07:54 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

inolen ......u still need a f4i frame
Old 09-21-2009, 07:59 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

mega table was the **** this weekend was a good time cant wait to do it again
Old 09-21-2009, 08:00 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sicc0
i got some green for you kid .... but you better ride more next time, u come out drivin 2 hrs to ride on ur bike for an hour or two .... put in those hours

nice meeting ya n e way
I tell him that everytime we ride anywhere he will ride for about 10 to 15 mins and stop for an hour or more i gave up on him....anyway nice meeting you homie
Old 09-21-2009, 08:05 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Name:  pic3-1.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  139.3 KB
Name:  pic4.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  153.4 KB
Name:  pic1.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  150.5 KB
Name:  pic6.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  133.8 KB
Name:  pic7-1.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  86.2 KB
Name:  pic2-1.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  83.7 KB
Name:  pic5.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  75.9 KB

This one isnt from the MEGA TABLE but i felt the need to include it... LOL

Name:  koz.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  54.5 KB
Old 09-21-2009, 08:06 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by monday518
I tell him that everytime we ride anywhere he will ride for about 10 to 15 mins and stop for an hour or more i gave up on him....anyway nice meeting you homie
+1 green for you ....

gotta put a electric zapper on slim so everytime he gets off his bike we just zap his *** LMAO
Old 09-21-2009, 08:08 PM
www.GRAMX.com

MEGA TABLEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by RickNY

This one isnt from the MEGA TABLE but i felt the need to include it... LOL

MEGA TABLEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 09-21-2009, 08:10 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chinof4i
inolen ......u still need a f4i frame
We got it registered in TN
Old 09-21-2009, 08:12 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

SOMEONE GAVE ME RED BLOX......I FOUND A VIDEO OF THIS PERSON FROM WHEN HE WAS A KIDS....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlYCVpPo1WQ

I WONDER WHO IT WAS??????????????

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses