Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 11:34 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

oo and no I didnt get the text back from you hahaha but thats good that he is doing better I wanna ride but I cant risk it I just gotta wait it out and see what happens with the coliseum thingy to
Old 09-21-2009, 11:35 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I would of went just to watch the **** he was doing lol
Old 09-21-2009, 11:35 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Trix i did get your text lol i was riding at the time and totally forgot to text you back anyway i dont know about "killing it" but he was doing better...now there was a guy there by the name of adam i believe and he was def "killing it" most rediculous riding ive seen in person real cool dude to
Jimmy aka slim came up to me and was like "I'm not humping the tank anymore" and gave me his wink & thumbs up pose lol. It was kinda funny. But he was doing better. Oh and the other dudes name was Andy Niles.

Originally Posted by inolen
We have I think 2 of you, but you're humping the tank in both

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 09-21-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:37 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

So I'm glad I didnt let this bitch Saturday morning remove my tooth or cut an incision to drain fluid. My dentist said my tooth is fine and that I have an infection in my gums. He popped a little hole in my gums (without numbing it first) which hurt like a ************ and then told me to take antibiotics and I should be good in a couple of days. ******* wanted to remove my tooth on Saturday for no ****** reason other than to charge me for it
Old 09-21-2009, 11:39 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
No, mine uses MiniDV tapes so we have to sit around and capture the footage
Thats wack. I have a transfer button that transfers all the footage from the camcorder to the puter. I got no footage this weekend though
Old 09-21-2009, 11:40 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Jimmy aka slim came up to me and was like "I'm not humping the tank anymore" and gave me his wink & thumbs up pose lol. It was kinda funny. But he was doing better. Oh and the other dudes name was Andy Niles.

hahaha he was def still humping just riding out wheelies a little longer which meens even more hump time lol
Old 09-21-2009, 11:45 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

hahaha he was def still humping just riding out wheelies a little longer which meens even more hump time lol
hahahahahaha oo man the entertainment never stops
Old 09-21-2009, 11:47 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

So I'm glad I didnt let this bitch Saturday morning remove my tooth or cut an incision to drain fluid. My dentist said my tooth is fine and that I have an infection in my gums. He popped a little hole in my gums (without numbing it first) which hurt like a ************ and then told me to take antibiotics and I should be good in a couple of days. ******* wanted to remove my tooth on Saturday for no ****** reason other than to charge me for it
dont go to arab dentists
Old 09-21-2009, 11:47 AM
NealFoReal

I saw a few where there was some distance from the tank but for the most part he was tank humping lol. He's getting there though

Ight back to bed for me
Old 09-21-2009, 11:48 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
dont go to arab dentists
Who's going to arab dentists
Old 09-21-2009, 11:49 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I saw a few where there was some distance from the tank but for the most part he was tank humping lol. He's getting there though

Ight back to bed for me
that sucks about the tooth infection man at least you got to keep your tooth though
Old 09-21-2009, 11:51 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Who's going to arab dentists
joke, you missed it
Old 09-21-2009, 11:53 AM

Ight back to bed for me

new nick name T (ank) humper "Thumper slim"
Old 09-21-2009, 11:59 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

now there was a guy there by the name of adam i believe and he was def "killing it" most rediculous riding ive seen in person real cool dude to
Andy Niles?

PM me your number. I realized i don't have it!

we need to go apple picking and wine tasting sometime. i feel neglected.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:59 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Might have that F4i sooner than expected. Went 3 - 0 yesterday on NFL picks. Hopefully the under hits tonight.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:01 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i think my idle is cranked up to 7 grand now. LOL. Bike is BOOKING! I kinda like it.

i better check using my gauges.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Andy Niles?

PM me your number. I realized i don't have it!

we need to go apple picking and wine tasting sometime. i feel neglected.
Yup Andy Niles was redic great entertainment....Lets make a weekend out of it we will go apple picking up here Friday night,go wine tasting and eat apple cider donuts ...then head out to PA Saturday and go to that theme park with that sick halfpipe rollercoaster then ride the "heaven" lot on sunday and we will bring apple cider wine and donuts for everyone
Old 09-21-2009, 12:27 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

DAAAAMN! Good thing Neal, glad to hear it will be over soon.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:27 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by toneth
Might have that F4i sooner than expected. Went 3 - 0 yesterday on NFL picks. Hopefully the under hits tonight.

Buy mine, it's magical.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:30 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

trying to get a doctors appointment last minute is like pulling teeth... i need some prescription drugs dammit!!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses