Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 11:00 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Old 09-21-2009, 11:01 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

ugh....i suck with this website...sorry. inolen, next session i'll use the other one you posted up..i already had these uploaded on imageshack when i saw your post
Old 09-21-2009, 11:02 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

went by the coliseum this morn for the meeting I was "SUPPOSED" to have with the girl whos the director of booking and she was sick......wow....why am I not surprised. I drove around the area I was looking to speak to her about and its not amazing and I probably wouldnt do stoppies on it but I think as a spot thats legit its like 1000ft by 1000ft I think and for cheap enough it might be worth it. The lady whom I spoke to in her office said she would give me a call back again today and we can just do everything over the phone sooo yeah im praying for a good price and then hopefully people will put in with me and we can have a spot im really ******* excited and hope it works out.Also is anyone going to clutch control next weekend I am gonna roll out there with jimmy
Old 09-21-2009, 11:03 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by becky
ugh....i suck with this website...sorry. inolen, next session i'll use the other one you posted up..i already had these uploaded on imageshack when i saw your post
It actually uploads them to imageshack anonymously (not to an account).

You just right click and upload them and it spits out all the HTML/forum code to paste into your post
Old 09-21-2009, 11:04 AM
what is he doing?

Old 09-21-2009, 11:05 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by inolen
It actually uploads them to imageshack anonymously (not to an account).

You just right click and upload them and it spits out all the HTML/forum code to paste into your post
i'm so used to photobucket automatically resizing the pictures for me. i clicked the resize box..remind me never to do that again
Old 09-21-2009, 11:06 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Welcome back every1.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:06 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by becky

******* awesome I didnt know drew was learning how to breakdance too
Old 09-21-2009, 11:07 AM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by inolen
www.disject.com

I wrote that to help with uploading/posting photos a while back.

I heart disject

Nice pics Becky! Looks like Drew got owned by the 50
Old 09-21-2009, 11:11 AM
what is he doing?

Old 09-21-2009, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by *trix*
Also is anyone going to clutch control next weekend I am gonna roll out there with jimmy
Screw CC, why would you support a promoter who has openly ripped people off?

HAMBURGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Last edited by ClanofAnts; 09-21-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:13 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Screw CC, why would you support a promoter who has openly ripped people off?
i didnt know..... is that the guys that ripped off alie and them?
Old 09-21-2009, 11:15 AM
what is he doing?

Old 09-21-2009, 11:15 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Also is anyone going to clutch control next weekend I am gonna roll out there with jimmy
**** no. Boycott them, if you dont know why, we'll tell ya. I wouldnt even go to that if it were on the island.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:16 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Wink Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Yup, thats the one
Old 09-21-2009, 11:16 AM
what is he doing?

i quit...this is annoying. i'm going to do that other website later and post the rest up tonight. sorry. lol
Old 09-21-2009, 11:17 AM

Yes
Old 09-21-2009, 11:22 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

then I wont be going then, I was invited by jimmy sooo yeah I will let him know when we go to the driving range later hahahaha
Old 09-21-2009, 11:27 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Trix i did get your text lol i was riding at the time and totally forgot to text you back anyway i dont know about "killing it" but he was doing better...now there was a guy there by the name of adam i believe and he was def "killing it" most rediculous riding ive seen in person real cool dude to
Old 09-21-2009, 11:33 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

yeah jimmy was telling me about him and that he jus ******* murders it

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses