Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 09:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Oh and the ride home took a little over 3 hours I sat in traffic for a little over an hour by the GW Bridge Then some dipshit decided to cut me off with his truck which also had an open trailer attached to it and the ****** side swiped my truck with the trailer He didnt do a lot of damage thankfully but he almost got fucked up. Cop showed up 15 seconds after he side swiped me just as I was flippin out on him
Old 09-20-2009, 10:09 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

cant wait to see video or pics.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:10 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

chino
and me too!
Old 09-20-2009, 10:14 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

good times guys/girls. I wish I didn't get sick but it was still fun. I didn't get circles but I improved my seat standers. I wish I had my tail saver... seat standers with no tail or tail saver makes it quite hard for good footing.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:20 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
word im going to sleep. just finished packing **** up and im done for the night. just hit you with green blox whats your avatar say
"paybacks a bitch PIG!!!"
Old 09-20-2009, 10:28 PM

asshoe! whats up
Old 09-20-2009, 10:32 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Ross, DC Rob aka Ego & Bob, thanks again for letting us yankees come rip your spot I wish I wasnt feeling like **** coz I was really looking forward to this weekend. Instead I got to sit around in pain and hopped up on pain killers I think I still had fun nonetheless and definitely looking forward to the next session. One weekend though, you hicks gotta come out to the big city Everyone else - you all killed it this weekend and it was cool that the majority of people who said they were coming actually did come. Hollywood, I kinda knew you werent coming after you told me about your boy getting hit by that drunk driver Hope he's doing okay though What happened to the DFL/NJ guys though
hey ... im a nj guy ... i showed ... wtf you already forget about me ???? lol
Old 09-20-2009, 10:38 PM

^sick combos man
Old 09-20-2009, 10:42 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
^sick combos man
thanks had a blast riding with you guys again
Old 09-20-2009, 10:51 PM

yeah, that spot is ******* heaven.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:03 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Doubled!

Last edited by HollywoodStuntz; 09-20-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:11 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Whish i could have enjoyed it with everyone else. This weekend was **** for me i took off for no damn reason!!! im ******* pissed. I had no ride to PA and then my boy went down on Fri night. missed the show out in Syracuse. Set sutting up and ima ride my bike out there even if i have to!
Old 09-20-2009, 11:12 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Oh and the ride home took a little over 3 hours I sat in traffic for a little over an hour by the GW Bridge Then some dipshit decided to cut me off with his truck which also had an open trailer attached to it and the ****** side swiped my truck with the trailer He didnt do a lot of damage thankfully but he almost got fucked up. Cop showed up 15 seconds after he side swiped me just as I was flippin out on him
Sucks about your truck. Yeah the traffic was ridiculous on the GW bridge but it was all worth it because this weekend was awesome!

Originally Posted by joey1
cant wait to see video or pics.
Too bad you couldnt make it out. Next time.

good times guys/girls. I wish I didn't get sick but it was still fun. I didn't get circles but I improved my seat standers. I wish I had my tail saver... seat standers with no tail or tail saver makes it quite hard for good footing.

Originally Posted by juzslidin
thanks had a blast riding with you guys again
Always a blast!
Old 09-20-2009, 11:16 PM

should have followed me. I know secret shortcuts in Jersey. I was not waiting in that crazy *** traffic.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by joey1
chino
and me too!
your wife didnt allow you to go to pa this weekend either chinos chick shut him down
Old 09-20-2009, 11:20 PM
NealFoReal

i didnt pay attention - you dont have a tail on your bike at all if you got a tail bring it by my crib and we'll fiberglass it - i got 14 layers of FG on the inside of my tail and that **** is strong as ****. when i bought the tail it had a small crack right where you stand for SS and the crack is exactly the same as it was when i bought the tail. IMO FG is better than a tail saver coz it can be just as strong if you do it right but you dont gotta worry about getting smacked in the knee/shin/leg/etc with the tail saver. and it feels just as firm as a tail saver
Old 09-20-2009, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
your wife didnt allow you to go to pa this weekend either chinos chick shut him down
Old 09-20-2009, 11:21 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by juzslidin
hey ... im a nj guy ... i showed ... wtf you already forget about me ???? lol
Nope lol - I didnt forget about you and Gil well i kinda forgot about you coz i forgot the clip ons at home Nah but I meant fatboystunts & his homies that were supposed to come out
Old 09-20-2009, 11:22 PM
NealFoReal

yeah, that spot is ******* heaven.
yezzir, that spot is the sickest spot ive ever rode at. its pretty close to the spot i went to last year for the dfl session but I think this spot actually trumps that one
Old 09-20-2009, 11:23 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Whish i could have enjoyed it with everyone else. This weekend was **** for me i took off for no damn reason!!! im ******* pissed. I had no ride to PA and then my boy went down on Fri night. missed the show out in Syracuse. Set sutting up and ima ride my bike out there even if i have to!
sorry to hear about your boy. how's he feeling??? and we're gonna be heading back out to PA in a few weeks. We're gonna make it our second home lol. So I'll post up when we all decide to go back out there

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses