Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 10:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
old vortex's with three bolts on the fork clamps
word thats what mine are too - forgot to mention that.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:23 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
word i put some ambesol on it already and have been taking aleves. ill pick up some motrin tomorrow instead. just not lookin forward to ridin right now

and i'll check for that **** in a few.
aleves (naproxen) are good too, but motrin (ibuprofen) seems to work a lot better. I'm advising you from personal experience. Also if you drink, use a straw to bypass the teeth.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
aleves (naproxen) are good too, but motrin (ibuprofen) seems to work a lot better. I'm advising you from personal experience. Also if you drink, use a straw to bypass the teeth.
if i feel tomorrow what i felt like today, i dont think ima be drinking much this could **** up my whole weekend
Old 09-18-2009, 11:58 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Well even though I'm hating on all of y'all cause I'm not going, hope you guys have a police free, fun *** weekend... Neal let me know what's good with that sealing nut. I need sketchy's number too please.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:01 AM
NealFoReal

i got the nut - the one that connects to the fuel rail, right? ima give it to you but i need the fuel pump and the nut back. pronto like too coz i stay breakin **** and i dont wanna be w/o parts. you need part # 31 & 32, right

Name:  1401BGif.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  32.6 KB
Old 09-19-2009, 12:02 AM
NealFoReal

Well even though I'm hating on all of y'all cause I'm not going, hope you guys have a police free, fun *** weekend... Neal let me know what's good with that sealing nut. I need sketchy's number too please.
sketchy who? GA -sketchy-? Hit him up coz I dont have his number
Old 09-19-2009, 12:03 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

if i feel tomorrow what i felt like today, i dont think ima be drinking much this could **** up my whole weekend
i got somethin for you homie
Old 09-19-2009, 12:03 AM
NealFoReal

oh and to order those 2 parts the total cost from the stealership is $4.81 + shipping or if you go to a local Honda dealer it'll probably be around the same with no shipping charges.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:05 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i got somethin for you homie
good lookin brotha. im irritated its fucked up now. I felt it starting to hurt yesterday but it didnt really feel like a cavity/root canal type of deal. Just felt like a normal toothache but the pain multiplied like 10x today and my normal dentist isnt around til Monday coz of the jewish holidays ****** jews hopefully it wont get worse by tomorrow
Old 09-19-2009, 12:40 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

got some more phone calls in today and its actually looking to be cheaper then what I even expected, I am now giving no numbers till I find out the actual price of everything though but it is not a lease either it is like we are booking the area for an extended amount of time for a certain price and from what I gather from how the woman explained it to me we can use the area at any time unless otherwise noted. I will find out more details by monday because I am going to go there sunday and talk to the autocross guys either way
Old 09-19-2009, 12:41 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

oo and have fun in PA everyone and be safe
Old 09-19-2009, 01:05 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

oh and to order those 2 parts the total cost from the stealership is $4.81 + shipping or if you go to a local Honda dealer it'll probably be around the same with no shipping charges.
I think its 1 nut and 2 washers.. I didn't even think to look at those part diagrams b4. wtf was i thinking. I will go to the dealership tomorrow. I know they're gonna take 2 weeks to get that ****.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:51 AM
NealFoReal

I think its 1 nut and 2 washers.. I didn't even think to look at those part diagrams b4. wtf was i thinking. I will go to the dealership tomorrow. I know they're gonna take 2 weeks to get that ****.
NY Honda in LIC is the closest Honda dealer to us I think. I just checked their parts fiche and the nut is $2.92 & the washers are $2.78 each so total would be $8.48 and since you'd be picking it up they wouldnt charge shipping. I think you gotta pay sales tax on top of that though even if you order online but still $10 and you got the parts. I got no problem in giving you my spares but just order these so I'll have em back in a week. Thats how long they usually take to get ****. Oh and you can order online and select in store pickup so you dont gotta make 2 trips.

http://www.nyhondayamaha.com/fiche_s...2005&fveh=3054

The part #'s are:

nut: 90201-PD1-000
washer x 2: 90428-PD6-003

They're both listed under fuel tank. With regards to the fuel pump, something like that you dont wanna buy from a dealer coz it'll be expensive. You're better off finding something like that on here or on ebay

I just checked and the fuel pump from the dealership is $450 Here's some links from ebay:

$100 shipped:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CBR-6...Q5fAccessories

$100 shipped:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-CB...Q5fAccessories

$100 obo plus shipping:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-...Q5fAccessories

$110 shipped:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-CB...=p4506.c0.m245

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 09-19-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:59 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

see everyone in the AM
Old 09-19-2009, 02:00 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
see everyone in the AM
word im going to sleep. just finished packing **** up and im done for the night. just hit you with green blox whats your avatar say
Old 09-19-2009, 02:01 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joey1
oh **** chino has 1 green block left :L OL
i should keep giving you green since you fronted this weekend but ill be nice. red blox for you
Old 09-19-2009, 02:45 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

just got done loading the van see everyone soon
Old 09-19-2009, 06:39 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

I'm having some bike issues...... But still getting as eary as I can if I finish up. Since I gotta roll around 1;30 or so. But hopefully I'll see some of you.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:42 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

If I'm gone before most of you get there, have a great and safe time!!!
Old 09-19-2009, 07:39 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

woooooooo

about to go load the trailor n hit the road jack ....

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses