Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 09:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
neal i heared u lighting up tomorw. lolol
im on probation son - no lighting up for me
Old 09-18-2009, 09:25 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

aghhhh.... well im gonna need a lil of somthing something.... all of a sudden i started to smoke...

ever heard of the wizinator?? lol
Old 09-18-2009, 09:57 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
aghhhh.... well im gonna need a lil of somthing something.... all of a sudden i started to smoke...

ever heard of the wizinator?? lol
MY PO stands right over me when Im pissing. He actually looks at my peepee so theres no way I could get away with that
Old 09-18-2009, 09:58 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

is mike on ???
Old 09-18-2009, 09:59 PM
NealFoReal

dont think so
Old 09-18-2009, 10:00 PM

crap , neal you would know .... did he have clip on's or d/b bars with his 954 frontend ?
Old 09-18-2009, 10:01 PM
NealFoReal

vortex clip ons

you mean the front end he just took off right? if yeah then he had vortex on those.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:01 PM

still got em , and are they for sale ?
Old 09-18-2009, 10:05 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by juzslidin
i think he's keeping them for his 636. at least i think he is anyway. i got a set of 50mm vortex clip ons that i was gonna keep but im thinking about selling them since i wont be using them anytime soon. if they're for you and you really need em, i'd sell em so pm me an offer. if they're not for you then id rather keep them. id probably rather keep them anyway coz i wouldnt wanna charge you normal prices to sell them but i also am too broke to let them go cheap at a "friend" rate so they'd be normal used prices if you know what I mean. PM an offer and we'll go from there. You comin to PA this weekend? You can pick them up if you are lol
Old 09-18-2009, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i think he's keeping them for his 636. at least i think he is anyway. i got a set of 50mm vortex clip ons that i was gonna keep but im thinking about selling them since i wont be using them anytime soon. if they're for you and you really need em, i'd sell em so pm me an offer. if they're not for you then id rather keep them. id probably rather keep them anyway coz i wouldnt wanna charge you normal prices to sell them but i also am too broke to let them go cheap at a "friend" rate so they'd be normal used prices if you know what I mean. PM an offer and we'll go from there. You comin to PA this weekend? You can pick them up if you are lol
call ya in a few .... easier
Old 09-18-2009, 10:07 PM
NealFoReal

okay.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:10 PM
NealFoReal

call ya in a few .... easier
okay.
if i dont pick up i'll hit you back. i gotta step out for a few minutes. just waitin on a phone call.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:17 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

what parts and speakin of parts - get that fuel pump skippy
I need the seal nut. The nut that holds the fuel line to the fuel pipe.
THe pump did not have one on there. And I also need an exhaust. Imma cop the exhaust from sketchy and pack it. I have not 4got about the pump... I got chu.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
I need the seal nut. The nut that holds the fuel line to the fuel pipe.
THe pump did not have one on there. And I also need an exhaust. Imma cop the exhaust from sketchy and pack it. I have not 4got about the pump... I got chu.
from what i remember that is part of the fuel rail which is attached to the throttle bodies so they wouldnt ever come with a fuel pump purchase i could see if i got one attached to my other motor and you could get it back to me coz i dont wanna be missin parts to my spare motor
Old 09-18-2009, 10:42 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

is mike on ???
im on now

waiting for drew to get home
Old 09-18-2009, 10:43 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

im goin to pack some **** up and go to sleep. hopefully feel better tomorrow coz as of now i dont even wanna go if i hadnt help plan some of this **** then i would just be staying home thats how much ****** pain im in :arghhhhhhhhhhh:
1. Chew on other side.
2. keep area clean (brush, rinse with listerine)
3. Motrin like clock work ( or any other ibuprofen)
4. Get on bike and stop bitchin
Old 09-18-2009, 10:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

crap , neal you would know .... did he have clip on's or d/b bars with his 954 frontend ?
old vortex's with three bolts on the fork clamps
Old 09-18-2009, 10:44 PM
bp chaser

yup im keepin em
Old 09-18-2009, 10:51 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

from what i remember that is part of the fuel rail which is attached to the throttle bodies so they wouldnt ever come with a fuel pump purchase i could see if i got one attached to my other motor and you could get it back to me coz i dont wanna be missin parts to my spare motor
Joey1 has one for sure, but i'm not sure when he'll come down... He's dealing with some things at home, so I'm not gonna stress him out even more while he's tackling those things.. I cant even think about crankin her up with out that . Let me know.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:57 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
1. Chew on other side.
2. keep area clean (brush, rinse with listerine)
3. Motrin like clock work ( or any other ibuprofen)
4. Get on bike and stop bitchin
word i put some ambesol on it already and have been taking aleves. ill pick up some motrin tomorrow instead. just not lookin forward to ridin right now

and i'll check for that **** in a few.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses