Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 10:18 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

anyone that still didnt book a hotel?

and where did most of u book red roof inn with neal or the other place he mentioned?

pm me if anything
Old 09-18-2009, 10:19 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sicc0
helll yea
are you excited as well? i'm still dancing ---->
Old 09-18-2009, 10:21 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i'm at redroof. i hate that name...redroof...sounds kinda gay.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:26 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by becky
less than 24 hours neal. are you excited? whooot whoooooot!!!!!!

i'm so excited i'm going to dance !!!!!
LOL I am but I was happier that work is done for the week soon
Old 09-18-2009, 10:26 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i'm at redroof. i hate that name...redroof...sounds kinda gay.
it makes me think of red rockets everytime i read it
Old 09-18-2009, 10:28 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

it makes me think of red rockets everytime i read it
isn't a redrocket a dog's wee wee that comes out when its excited?
Old 09-18-2009, 10:29 AM
what is he doing?

isn't a redrocket a dog's wee wee that comes out when its excited?
ugh, yes
Old 09-18-2009, 10:39 AM

hahahahahahaha...that's funny. i call it a lipstick. my dog is always pulling out his lipstick.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:40 AM
what is he doing?

hahahahahahaha...that's funny. i call it a lipstick. my dog is always pulling out his lipstick.
my dad calls it a carrot...alex and austin call it a carrot now from when we were staying with him in kansas. they would say 'mom, blazer's carrots out again' hahahahhahaa
Old 09-18-2009, 10:40 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I'm glad we have a female dog.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:42 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by inolen
I'm glad we have a female dog.
doesn't she bleed? kunty and korno used to put panties and a pad on their dog when she was in heat. i had never seen anything like that and cracked up!
Old 09-18-2009, 10:44 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

doesn't she bleed? kunty and korno used to put panties and a pad on their dog when she was in heat. i had never seen anything like that and cracked up!
No, our dog is awesome
Old 09-18-2009, 10:45 AM
what is he doing?

No, our dog is awesome
pfffft! their dog was wearing victoria secret's 'pink' panties. i'm not sure how much awesomer a dog could get!
Old 09-18-2009, 10:48 AM

Old 09-18-2009, 10:50 AM
what is he doing?

awwwww. if you guys don't already you should make xmas cards with venus' picture on it.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** I need to go to the dentist but he's not in til Monday. My tooth is killing me
Old 09-18-2009, 11:48 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

so much for keeping the hotel under wraps.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:52 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
so much for keeping the hotel under wraps.
what's the problem here?
Old 09-18-2009, 11:56 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

well, I thought neal was being specific and thats why he was PMing everyone. I know there are a few red roof hotels around but just the fact that we're going to be having a lot of bike there concerns me a little.

no biggie i guess because my bike is coming in the room with me.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:23 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
well, I thought neal was being specific and thats why he was PMing everyone. I know there are a few red roof hotels around but just the fact that we're going to be having a lot of bike there concerns me a little.

no biggie i guess because my bike is coming in the room with me.
good thing cause they'll probably knock down everyone's bike to get to yours.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses