Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 12:58 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
OKay... Why do I have 2 Idle screws and can't find the holes to put them??
Things are looking up, my brow has sweat on it and my hands have oil on em..
al...most......done......
Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
hold up - ill post pics sam.
I went to the garage to snap a pic of where the stock idle cables goes but the stock cable isnt on there anymore. I think I gave it to someone. I have an extra set of throttle bodies that I think has the 2nd idle cable attached to them but Rick has that so no go on a picture of the stock cable and where its hooked up to. If you look in your service manual though you can find it. I think its on page 5-65 that shows where it goes. It looks like an idle cable anyway from the pic If you dont make any progress with it lemme know coz I'ma have my tank up tomorrow so I can do some work so if you need it I'll snap a pic while I'm working on the ****

Im out. Bed time
Old 09-18-2009, 01:00 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

also, going in on a spot with other people will always be tough. I've seen it happen among friends with apartments, garages, shops... whatever. Someone doesn't have money one month and the next month they are short so on and so forth.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:20 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
nah not that i know of...i had a mint stock one for like 9 months and finally found sum1 to buy it/..since then ive prob had 10 ppl ask for 1..

and that bike was owned by 2 of my friends...i didnt knolw it was u that baught it...
Which one of them knew the frame was tucked a bit It's gonna be Leah's new bike

Also, **** putting ESD pegs into OMR subcages on the 636. I should have left that **** alone. I ended up having to grind the **** out of the pegs and the subcage tabs as well as bend the tabs out some to get them to fit in

Last edited by inolen; 09-18-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:30 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

this is the thread for the 2nd idle cable that you add. set your stock idle to 1300 and then you adjust with the 2nd cable. when you have the 2nd cable in put a little oil where the cable rests on the motor to make sure it will spin freely and not get kinked up. MikeM told me to put a piece of scotch tape around the spring before putting the cable on. I forgot what the reason was behind this but I put it and its still there and does no harm so may as well put it I'll get you pics of where the stock cable goes in a second.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...t=f4i+idle+mod
just did this today!!! it works much better now!!!
Old 09-18-2009, 01:44 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

woord
Old 09-18-2009, 02:02 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

so whats going on for sunday???
Old 09-18-2009, 02:27 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Finally got a ticket for blowing through the EZ pass lane in coming back over the Goethals. My boy went through the normal rather than the express. I tried to cover my plate but I guess I missed. Lol. So I guess EZ Pass express is fine to blow through uncovered, but the normal ones is where they get you at.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:53 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
pm sent
Old 09-18-2009, 06:15 AM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by inolen
Which one of them knew the frame was tucked a bit It's gonna be Leah's new bike

Also, **** putting ESD pegs into OMR subcages on the 636. I should have left that **** alone. I ended up having to grind the **** out of the pegs and the subcage tabs as well as bend the tabs out some to get them to fit in
is it really? i honestl dont think either one new it...i rode the bike a few times and never noticed it..
Old 09-18-2009, 07:39 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

My bad - I didnt explain in my post I was just staying local. When you text me asking if I was still riding I was a little confused but now reading my post I understand I rode for 30 minutes and then watched joejoe. Wasnt feelin it at all tonight plus having a new to me tire = gahbage *******. I did watch joejoe get one nice circle set where it was tight and on idle. not tight tight but they werent recons thats fo sho. good job joejoe and **** me everyones gonna have o's before me
you didnt miss anything. nobody out here got back to me at all
Old 09-18-2009, 08:13 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by *trix*
someone over the phone (just an advisor so I cant really take that into consideration) gave me a guesstimate of around 900 a month and thats for a moderatly sized area over by where they race on the edge of the parking lot. She said since its not in use it should be cheaper and we could split it between 10 people thats 90 each and that guarantees us an area to ride with no hassel from the cops. I will wait back to see what the head manager tells me and whatnot and if it can be even cheaper then that would be better.
Whoever puts their name on the lease is fucked. 90% of stunters don't pay their bills
Old 09-18-2009, 08:21 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

someone over the phone (just an advisor so I cant really take that into consideration) gave me a guesstimate of around 900 a month and thats for a moderatly sized area over by where they race on the edge of the parking lot. She said since its not in use it should be cheaper and we could split it between 10 people thats 90 each and that guarantees us an area to ride with no hassel from the cops. I will wait back to see what the head manager tells me and whatnot and if it can be even cheaper then that would be better.
i dont think the scene in nassau is big enough to get enough people
Old 09-18-2009, 08:25 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Im down to chip in, and so is my boy Will ad we good for it!
Old 09-18-2009, 09:21 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

the fun begins....=)
Old 09-18-2009, 10:00 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by trachito
whoever puts their name on the lease is fucked. 90% of stunters don't pay their bills

Old 09-18-2009, 10:00 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
are you going to be there?
Old 09-18-2009, 10:01 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

friday
Old 09-18-2009, 10:04 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

friday
less than 24 hours neal. are you excited? whooot whoooooot!!!!!!

i'm so excited i'm going to dance !!!!!
Old 09-18-2009, 10:04 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

doesnt sound bad at all ... and u can always charge ppl that show up and its gonna be even cheaper lol .. u know ppl will bring their boys n **** ....
Old 09-18-2009, 10:05 AM
www.GRAMX.com

friday
helll yea

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses