Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 07:39 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 what the **** we've had this **** planned for a month already cancel your "new" plans and come out at least one of the 2 days
sup neal
Old 09-17-2009, 07:42 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
thats what im doing too. im gonna call nick and chris now. any towns in particular you wanna wheelie through?
thanks for the red blok neal jr.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:15 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

red 4 everybody..................haaahaaaaa
Old 09-17-2009, 08:44 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

****. Georgia Tech ain't doin ****. so much for my lock.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:48 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by inolen
Would any of you Jersey guys with 636s happen to have a stock exhaust in decent shape?
nah not that i know of...i had a mint stock one for like 9 months and finally found sum1 to buy it/..since then ive prob had 10 ppl ask for 1..

and that bike was owned by 2 of my friends...i didnt knolw it was u that baught it...
Old 09-17-2009, 11:33 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
What do you need? We're cleaning out shop of F4i parts
i def need a stock pipe ... a wanna get a ldle cable ...

just give me a short list of what you got i always pick stuff i dont need anyway

Last edited by Sicc0; 09-18-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:37 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joey1
new plans trump EVERYTHING. ill explain later.
boooooo .... whats goin on here ... ppl just gonna start dropping out ...

im still in
Old 09-17-2009, 11:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
i wanna go ...
shoulda lemme know - you coulda come through i didnt see your post earlier or i woulda called but you know the # skippy.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by joey1
new plans trump EVERYTHING. ill explain later.
that sucks but do what you gotta do homie. hope everythings okay youre missin a sick session tho fo sho
Old 09-17-2009, 11:50 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
thats what im doing too. im gonna call nick and chris now. any towns in particular you wanna wheelie through?
My bad - I didnt explain in my post I was just staying local. When you text me asking if I was still riding I was a little confused but now reading my post I understand I rode for 30 minutes and then watched joejoe. Wasnt feelin it at all tonight plus having a new to me tire = gahbage *******. I did watch joejoe get one nice circle set where it was tight and on idle. not tight tight but they werent recons thats fo sho. good job joejoe and **** me everyones gonna have o's before me
Old 09-17-2009, 11:51 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by jrider
sup neal
no story tellin allowed in this thread or you'll go on ignore
Old 09-17-2009, 11:52 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by chinof4i
red 4 everybody..................haaahaaaaa
your fat *** is down to 1 green block now i asked some of the homies with 11 green blox to give you red lol. Did anyone besides the normal people hit you off with some red Soon you'll have 1 red block
Old 09-17-2009, 11:52 PM
www.GRAMX.com

shoulda lemme know - you coulda come through i didnt see your post earlier or i woulda called but you know the # skippy.
... n i was at my spot by myself .. Nate was bein lazy today n didnt wanna go ride .... didnt know u were going
Old 09-17-2009, 11:54 PM
NealFoReal

a wanna get a throttle control cable ...
you cant buy a cable for throttle control that comes from puttin in work which uh hum you dont do
Old 09-17-2009, 11:54 PM
www.GRAMX.com

but me n nate killed the streets yesterday tho for like 3-4 hours ... did some wheelies in the city, did the whole williamsburg bridge, then some brooklyn n queens streets, then we went on a speeding rampage on the LIE ...
Old 09-17-2009, 11:55 PM
NealFoReal

boooooo .... whats goin on here ... ppl just gonna start dropping out ...

im still in
we got mad heads comin and confirmed w rooms booked. gonna be a fun weekend

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
and that bike was owned by 2 of my friends...i didnt knolw it was u that baught it...
you and the homies comin through on sunday
Old 09-17-2009, 11:55 PM
www.GRAMX.com

you cant buy a cable for throttle control that comes from puttin in work which uh hum you dont do
whatever u hater

i meant the idle cable ..
Old 09-17-2009, 11:57 PM
www.GRAMX.com

aiiite, i cant wait i need to watch some ppl do circle so i can see what im doin wrong ... i need some help, i do half a circle and then go down ... i cant wait for this weekend i just wanna ride with all u guys finally
Old 09-17-2009, 11:58 PM
NealFoReal

... n i was at my spot by myself .. Nate was bein lazy today n didnt wanna go ride .... didnt know u were going
what else is new

but me n nate killed the streets yesterday tho for like 3-4 hours ... did some wheelies in the city, did the whole williamsburg bridge, then some brooklyn n queens streets, then we went on a speeding rampage on the LIE ...
Old 09-17-2009, 11:59 PM
NealFoReal

i just wanna ride with all u guys finally
yo you know we ride every weekend skippy and you can come out whenever im starting to think you do these 1/2 circles in your dreams coz im not so sure you actually ride lmao. you might be toneth jr

edit: and the williamsburg bridge - yeah definitely a dream

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses