Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 02:13 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** speaking of 636 I just remembered I never took the charger off

Nice.

We have all the parts for it except the hardware for the rear pegs
Old 09-17-2009, 02:14 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by inolen
We'll leave Saturday morning and just stay that night.

ok sounds good what time around i am going to take my truck i hope is makes it i think it will be better on gas then the van
Old 09-17-2009, 02:20 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Andrew coming to PA
Old 09-17-2009, 02:21 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Andrew coming to PA

Yea I am Thank you clanofants and inolen
Old 09-17-2009, 02:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

we're all gonna meet up and go have breakfast in the bronx. probably meet up around 930 or 10am.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
Yea I am Thank you clanofPants and inFrolen
I fixed that for you
Old 09-17-2009, 02:24 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nice.

We have all the parts for it except the hardware for the rear pegs
are they anything fancy? I have a box of bike bolts. Hundreds of them, every size you find on jap bikes.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:24 PM

I fixed that for you

sounds good and thanks for the fix
Old 09-17-2009, 02:27 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

we're all gonna meet up and go have breakfast in the bronx. probably meet up around 930 or 10am.
any idea what time most of you plan on getting to the spot on saturday?
Old 09-17-2009, 02:29 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
any idea what time most of you plan on getting to the spot on saturday?
I think we'll be getting there around 1 or 2 on Saturday. Id like to meet up at 9 go grab breakfast and then head out by 10 so we'd be there by 12 but I know its not gonna go so smoothly so yeah I think we should all be out there by 1 maybe 2 the latest.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:31 PM

I think we'll be getting there around 1 or 2 on Saturday. Id like to meet up at 9 go grab breakfast and then head out by 10 so we'd be there by 12 but I know its not gonna go so smoothly so yeah I think we should all be out there by 1 maybe 2 the latest.

sounds good cant wait last time i rode was the jerzy sesh
Old 09-17-2009, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
are they anything fancy? I have a box of bike bolts. Hundreds of them, every size you find on jap bikes.
We don't have any of it (bearings, springs, plates, pins, circlip).

It should be in on Tuesday.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:33 PM

Neal just implied he'd wake up at like 8AM on a Saturday Good one.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:34 PM
NealFoReal

word i rode once since then. im most likely gonna ride tomorrow nite to shake some of the rust off and break my tire in a little. new tire = neal
Old 09-17-2009, 02:36 PM

word i rode once since then. im most likely gonna ride tomorrow nite to shake some of the rust off and break my tire in a little. new tire = neal
Let's ride tonight! Rest tomorrow.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:38 PM
NealFoReal

Double post. Last time we went to PA I was at Chinos house at 930am and the ****** wasnt ready
Old 09-17-2009, 02:38 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
are any other MD people going? why not ride with them?
idk nobody has said anything to me...
Old 09-17-2009, 02:39 PM

so whats going on with jorian comming to new york
Old 09-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Neal if you ride tomorrow night, holla at me. I'll come out.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:40 PM
NealFoReal

Let's ride tonight! Rest tomorrow.
iono about tonight. im trying to give my wrist time to heal up and feel better but it still hurts. When we went out on Sunday I couldnt even clutch it up w/o extreme pain I think its supposed to rain tonight too

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses