Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 12:46 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
How's the bike coming together btw Sam?

I'm either gonna be buying a bike sooner than expected or later than expected. Week 3 college and NFL football is when I get my degenerate sportsbetting on.

It's coming along well now that I've buried myself into the manual. I have only a few more things to tackle on there. waiting for a few more parts from ebay. I was thinking that if all went well today, I'd be able to attempt to fire her up.
But that may be a different story all together.
thanks for asking.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:48 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Does anyone know where I can get a ride to.......... JUST KIDDING...
no seriously... I'm looking for the nut and washer that holds the fuel line onto the fuel pipe. does anyone know where i can get one or is there any other type that i can use in it's place. thanks in advance.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:57 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Does anyone know where I can get a ride to.......... JUST KIDDING...
no seriously... I'm looking for the nut and washer that holds the fuel line onto the fuel pipe. does anyone know where i can get one or is there any other type that i can use in it's place. thanks in advance.
bring the throttle bodies to a good auto parts store, thats the only place to get metric fuel line hardware. And just so you know, thats a crush washer not a regular washer.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:57 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Btw... Ga Tech +5.5 playing in Miami tonight. Mothafuckin' LOCK.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:17 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

yo sicco, pm before you book the room
Old 09-17-2009, 01:17 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by MikeM
bring the throttle bodies to a good auto parts store, thats the only place to get metric fuel line hardware. And just so you know, thats a crush washer not a regular washer.
Oh...Okay.. thanks... I see now... reading the manual....its 12mm sealing nut.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:18 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

R.I.P. Trixhio

We'll never forget
Old 09-17-2009, 01:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
r.i.p. Trixhio

we'll never forget
Old 09-17-2009, 01:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Oh...Okay.. thanks... I see now... reading the manual....its 12mm sealing nut.
Yo once you got everything I'll help you out if you still need it - unless Joeys comin through to help you finish
Old 09-17-2009, 01:46 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

R.I.P. Trixhio

We'll never forget

yo i dont think i am going to be able to make it to pa this weekend
Old 09-17-2009, 01:50 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Drew C.
If it helps, you guys can crash with us.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:51 PM
NealFoReal

WHY???
Old 09-17-2009, 01:57 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Sure thing, we can just switch to a room with 2 queens

Anthony doesn't snore THAT loud -it's mostly Venus.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:00 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

that will help how much is half the room
Old 09-17-2009, 02:01 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo once you got everything I'll help you out if you still need it - unless Joeys comin through to help you finish
Okay. thanks
Old 09-17-2009, 02:05 PM
NealFoReal

that will help how much is half the room
the total cost was $76 - at least thats how much it was when i booked early.

edit: just remembered who im talkin to lol - half of that is $38
Old 09-17-2009, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Sure thing, we can just switch to a room with 2 queens

Anthony doesn't snore THAT loud -it's mostly Venus.
what day r u leaving to get there friday night or sat morning
Old 09-17-2009, 02:09 PM

We'll leave Saturday morning and just stay that night.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:11 PM
NealFoReal

Hmmmm I might bring that 636 I got in my garage
Old 09-17-2009, 02:12 PM
NealFoReal

**** speaking of 636 I just remembered I never took the charger off

You cant miss this **** drew

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses