Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 04:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

When I get home I'll PM you guys the address of the Wawa that we all met at last time and I'll PM you my cell #. Once you get to the Wawa gimme a holla and we'll come pick you guys up Thats how we did it last time coz like homie said theres no address for the building.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

whats a wawa?
Old 09-16-2009, 04:32 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

haha good...i think that the session is in allentown on both sat and sunday....a bunch of us are gonna roll out sunday morning if we get some directions or summin
Old 09-16-2009, 04:33 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
When I get home I'll PM you guys the address of the Wawa that we all met at last time and I'll PM you my cell #. Once you get to the Wawa gimme a holla and we'll come pick you guys up Thats how we did it last time coz like homie said theres no address for the building.
thanks homie
Old 09-16-2009, 04:41 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
whats a wawa?
sorta like heaven
Old 09-16-2009, 04:42 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
sorta like heaven
pffttt holy roller.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:42 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

whats a wawa?
its a north east thing
Old 09-16-2009, 04:43 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

pffttt holy roller.
you know i love me some god
Old 09-16-2009, 05:05 PM

S+P _ BIKESHOP is a decent person

Just want to let everyone know we're set up on SL now so if you need anything let us know.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Yo you gotta stop with the shout me a holla dun ****. Thats probably why no one's responding to you lmao.
thats what i was thinkn lol
Old 09-16-2009, 05:22 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Skillz u got a rearset for 03 04 6rr?
Old 09-16-2009, 05:26 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

i need the detail on this pa ****. what town is it in on what day at what time and are their gonna be any *****...
You def. coming out this weekend?

I just booked my room. Same place.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:38 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
haha good...i think that the session is in allentown on both sat and sunday....a bunch of us are gonna roll out sunday morning if we get some directions or summin
i need the detail on this pa ****. what town is it in on what day at what time and are their gonna be any *****...
i havent had a chance to check with mike.
but if you guys already have a meeting spot, i wont confuse you with any other directions. i'll just let OnEWhEeLNEAL take care of it, since your all prob comming from a similar direction anyway.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:40 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
Skillz u got a rearset for 03 04 6rr?
maybe ,
Old 09-16-2009, 05:42 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

We got a room
Old 09-16-2009, 05:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wawa sucks. I had it for the first time when I was in PA and was disappointed. After all the hype I was expecting A LOT more lol.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:43 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

sounds like most people are comming sunday. im trying to get out saturday, but booked up sunday.
its an awesome spot to ride, should be a great time!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 05:44 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
i havent had a chance to check with mike.
but if you guys already have a meeting spot, i wont confuse you with any other directions. i'll just let OnEWhEeLNEAL take care of it, since your all prob comming from a similar direction anyway.
word thats how we did it last time so I figured thats the easiest way to do it. The first time we went there Ross gave me intersections and streets to mapquest but nothing pulled up
Old 09-16-2009, 05:45 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
sounds like most people are comming sunday. im trying to get out saturday, but booked up sunday.
its an awesome spot to ride, should be a great time!!!
We got mad heads coming out for Saturday too but word - seems like more will be there Sunday.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:51 PM
NealFoReal

PM's sent

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses