Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 04:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Drew C.
he should no better
if i wanted to read a book id go to barnes and noble and look at *****
Old 09-15-2009, 04:06 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mikem

Old 09-15-2009, 06:40 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
allie what spot is it? HP? or around there"?..pm me if u could

wat spot is this?
Old 09-15-2009, 08:16 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
yea
Old 09-15-2009, 08:42 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
flip the tripple clamp add a spanner nut and flip and switch your clip-ons like so
(You must add another spanner nut or a couple large washers
to the stem or the top tripple clamp will not hold down the bearing cup and
your stem will loosen up)

Hey Drew we need to get some sandur nuts and flipp ovbur owr tripull clams

Last edited by MikeM; 09-15-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:40 PM
bp chaser

sick wheelies tonight. chris and nick1000 came out for some street murder
Old 09-15-2009, 11:48 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Hey Drew we need to get some sandur nuts and flipp ovbur owr tripull clams
what??
Old 09-16-2009, 12:05 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by joey1
what??
Im ptrety srue Drew wlil udenrsntad waht he siad
Old 09-16-2009, 12:07 AM
bp chaser

ahaahahahaa
Old 09-16-2009, 12:07 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

sick wheelies tonight. chris and nick1000 came out for some street murder
**** I wanna murder some streets I'm taking off til Thursday though I think. Eh maybe I'll ride tomorrow but Ima put in 1 day of work so I can break my tire in a little and then take a break so I dont break anything or hurt myself before this weekend. Dont wanna miss out on the fun this weekend
And did I read that right lol??? Chris & Nick came out haha. I guess coz it's getting colder and the jet ski weather is done lol. **** they should come out to PA this weekend
Old 09-16-2009, 12:10 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** I wanna murder some streets I'm taking off til Thursday though I think. Eh maybe I'll ride tomorrow but Ima put in 1 day of work so I can break my tire in a little and then take a break so I dont break anything or hurt myself before this weekend. Dont wanna miss out on the fun this weekend
And did I read that right lol??? Chris & Nick came out haha. I guess coz it's getting colder and the jet ski weather is done lol. **** they should come out to PA this weekend
thursday night i can ride again. mark it with a big S with blood coming out of it on your calendar
Old 09-16-2009, 12:10 AM
NealFoReal

And Im sending a very simple 2 or 3 line PM to you illiterate ************* who cant read haha.

But PLEASE whoever hasnt got back to me yet and confirmed they were coming - please get back to me and lemme know that youre definitely in. We're all gonna meet up Satursay morning for breakfast at the diner we went to last time and I wanna know who I gotta reach out to, to pass along information for where we're meeting up and what time and everything.

All the Queens/LI people will meet up somewhere in Queens and we'll roll out to the BX together to meet up with the rest of the squids for breakfast - so PM ME BACK CONFIRMING THAT YOU'RE COMING
Old 09-16-2009, 12:11 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
**** i wanna murder some streets i'm taking off til thursday though i think. Eh maybe i'll ride tomorrow but ima put in 1 day of work so i can break my tire in a little and then take a break so i dont break anything or hurt myself before this weekend. Dont wanna miss out on the fun this weekend
and did i read that right lol??? Chris & nick came out haha. I guess coz it's getting colder and the jet ski weather is done lol. **** they should come out to pa this weekend
word!
Old 09-16-2009, 12:11 AM
NealFoReal

thursday night i can ride again. mark it with a big S with blood coming out of it on your calendar
Ight most likely I'll come out east to do the wheelies
Old 09-16-2009, 12:13 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
word!
you read that jorian thread that he's coming to NY next month I posted up that we're always in the lots but if he wants to experience some real gritty NYC streets to hit you up Lets see if he can handle the potholes lmao. You better holla at me if he comes down to murder some streets
Old 09-16-2009, 12:15 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you read that jorian thread that he's coming to NY next month I posted up that we're always in the lots but if he wants to experience some real gritty NYC streets to hit you up Lets see if he can handle the potholes lmao. You better holla at me if he comes down to murder some streets
Nah i didnt see the thread but they hit me up a few months back, he's suppose to link up with me and get some footage i cant wait. Ill definitely hit you up!

Thats for hooking me up with the hype, i cant wait!!! GS NEAL!
Old 09-16-2009, 12:18 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Nah i didnt see the thread but they hit me up a few months back, he's suppose to link up with me and get some footage i cant wait. Ill definitely hit you up!

Thats for hooking me up with the hype, i cant wait!!! GS NEAL!
word. heres a link to the thread

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...g-ny-area.html
Old 09-16-2009, 12:35 AM
NealFoReal

I resent out shorter PM's to everyone that I think was coming or supposed to come to PA this weekend. If you were planning on coming and I didn't PM you info for the hotel, send me a pm and I will forward the information to you.

ALSO, PLEASE PM ME CONFIRMING THAT YOU'RE COMING IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY. I wanna know who I have to reach out to, to pass along info for the meet-up on Saturday morning. All of us Queens/LI people will meet somewhere in Queens before the bridge and roll out to the BX together and grab breakfast like we did last time. So again, if you haven't PM'd me confirming that you're definitely in for the weekend - PLEASE PM ME AND LEMME KNOW WASSUP
Old 09-16-2009, 12:42 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

supposed to be low of 42 high of 60 this weekend bring ur hoodies boys
Old 09-16-2009, 12:46 AM
NealFoReal

at least its not gonna rain. fridays supposed to rain but seriously - 65 degrees is perfect riding weather not too hot - not too cold - just right

Sat
Sep 19

Sunny
67°
46°

Sun
Sep 20

Sunny
67°
54°

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses