Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 03:27 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Are you still going? I guess you could just bring the action to SC .
no...its way too quiet and slow. i will look around some more because i'd have to bring 1829348239048923 lifetime's of action for it to pick up to the speed i'd need it to be.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:28 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen
If those spots were "real spots" we'd drive to them each night

The Jersey spots are legit, just nobody wants to go.
i go to a jersey spot each night...it has a stoppie space if u want. mapquest it.

chopped suey

i will have to edit this in a second.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:29 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
no...its way too quiet and slow. i will look around some more because i'd have to bring 1829348239048923 lifetime's of action for it to pick up to the speed i'd need it to be.
Book a plane flight for San Francisco, you'll have a good time

Last edited by inolen; 09-15-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:29 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Got it, go for the edit.

Edit: It's not too far (we drove just as long to go to Mitchel). The only problem is that it's far + we have to pay tolls.

Last edited by inolen; 09-15-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:30 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i go to a jersey spot each night...it has a stoppie space if u want. mapquest it.

i will have to edit this in a second.
that spot puts the "dirty" in dirty jersey
Old 09-15-2009, 03:31 PM

Book a plane flight for San Francisco.
i think i will probably have to do that.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
that spot puts the "dirty" in dirty jersey
Do you think its that bad? it has a few deer, fiddler crabs and a random skunk from time to time....but its lit. there are rocks in some spots that are annoying, but its not that bad for weekday use.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:37 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Do you think its that bad? it has a few deer, fiddler crabs and a random skunk from time to time....but its lit. there are rocks in some spots that are annoying, but its not that bad for weekday use.
thats the one in edison right? i remember it being real sandy
Old 09-15-2009, 03:40 PM
bp chaser

If those spots were "real spots" we'd drive to them each night

The Jersey spots are legit, just nobody wants to go.
theyre flat, good pavement, have lights, and cops dont bother us. the plex has stall boxes and a long *** stoppie strip too. I dont know what more you could ask for
Old 09-15-2009, 03:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

So where are we riding tonight? Queens spot Neal?
i dont think im riding tonight my wrist is still all fucked up and im giving it time to heal for the weekend. im down to come out and chill and you could check out the queens spot eh who am i kidding. ill probably come out
Old 09-15-2009, 03:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

theyre flat, good pavement, have lights, and cops dont bother us. the plex has stall boxes and a long *** stoppie strip too. I dont know what more you could ask for
last 3 times we went to the plex we were kicked out within an hour each time.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yup. I can't believe you guys ever consistently ride there for hours at a time, there are just so many people.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:46 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
3 times now? damn

We rode there sunday night and the security guys waved to us.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:46 PM

thats the one in edison right? i remember it being real sandy
mmmm, it is a bit sandy in some spots. it a different lot around the corner from the one we used to ride in. the cops actually nod and make sure we are okay when they ride through each night. also, burnouts are OKAY!
Old 09-15-2009, 03:47 PM
bp chaser

Yup. I can't believe you guys ever consistently ride there for hours at a time, there are just so many people.
We've been riding there for years and years too. I was only there one of the times you got booted.. Were people riding over by the building or anything?
Old 09-15-2009, 03:49 PM
NealFoReal

We've been riding there for years and years too. I was only there one of the times you got booted.. Were people riding over by the building or anything?
nope riding in the normal spots and we got booted. the first time with inpolen and clanofpants we each did 2 wheelies before the security guard came and said he got complaints. we werent even out long enough for him to get a complaint and drive over
Old 09-15-2009, 03:50 PM
NealFoReal

neal has left the building
Old 09-15-2009, 04:00 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

mmmm, it is a bit sandy in some spots. it a different lot around the corner from the one we used to ride in. the cops actually nod and make sure we are okay when they ride through each night. also, burnouts are OKAY!
allie what spot is it? HP? or around there"?..pm me if u could
Old 09-15-2009, 04:01 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

+2

I got about 3 lines in and then pm'd him back for the cliff notes
he should no better
Old 09-15-2009, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
allie what spot is it? HP? or around there"?..pm me if u could
PM-ed!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses