Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 03:10 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
alie gonna be killin **** this year
well i was hoping not to take anyone out this year, but i'm still working on grabbing the clutch when i mousetrap.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:11 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

ima call them later but i sent them, ty & smoke texts sayin we havin a bbq and wheelies tomorrow so we'll see whats up. gonna be poppin in LI tomorrow I might have to wake up early for this
wait...is the lot closed off from the public or something?
Old 03-06-2009, 03:20 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

ima call them later but i sent them, ty & smoke texts sayin we havin a bbq and wheelies tomorrow so we'll see whats up. gonna be poppin in LI tomorrow I might have to wake up early for this
Sounds good yeah you should wake up early!!!!Anyone going to bring a camera?
Old 03-06-2009, 03:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Damn man it does sound like its goin to be poppin in LI, Me and all my boys are suppossed to be in bk sat mayb we could roll that way if its cool.
come thru

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
nah its not closed off from the public - we actually get spectators that pull in and watch occassionally but its not on the main road like the plex is so we've been lucky but oh lordy tomorrow sounds like trouble already (knocking on wood) lol. From the looks/sound of it we gonna have 15-20 bikes all makin wheelies with bbq's and beverages hahaha. Popo might get called for this one
Old 03-06-2009, 03:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Sounds good yeah you should wake up early!!!!Anyone going to bring a camera?
you know im bringing my camcorder and ima call the dude that took photos the last time and see if he wants to come out.

well i was hoping not to take anyone out this year, but i'm still working on grabbing the clutch when i mousetrap.
stick with me and ill show you my squidly ways
Old 03-06-2009, 03:27 PM

Kind of no one go's there and they are closed on weekends.So we should be good we never had any problems there
Old 03-06-2009, 03:30 PM

[quote=OnEWhEeLNEAL;3824228]you know im bringing my camcorder and ima call the dude that took photos the last time and see if he wants to come out.
Did he send you any pics that he took that day? I would like to check them out
Old 03-06-2009, 04:01 PM
NealFoReal

Did he send you any pics that he took that day? I would like to check them out
Were you there that day I dont remember - theyre posted earlier in this thread. I'll find the link. he cant come out tomorrow anyway til after 5
Old 03-06-2009, 04:03 PM
NealFoReal

check half way down the page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34027488@N05/
Old 03-06-2009, 04:19 PM

Were you there that day I dont remember - theyre posted earlier in this thread. I'll find the link. he cant come out tomorrow anyway til after 5
Yeah the last time we went to bj's the kid with the california plate on the zx10 he was taking pics right? not that time with the pics on that page i was not there
Old 03-06-2009, 05:30 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

lot is good 2 go i will bring a video cam
Old 03-06-2009, 05:41 PM
NealFoReal

Yeah the last time we went to bj's the kid with the california plate on the zx10 he was taking pics right? not that time with the pics on that page i was not there
Nah he was just watchin that day - didnt bring out the camera. Pretty soon he's gonna get a stunt bike and be like trix and pass all of us
Old 03-06-2009, 05:41 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joejoe898
lot is good 2 go i will bring a video cam
Word me too
Old 03-06-2009, 10:51 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Just got home from a nice late night session. I went by chinos house and got the bbq- this lil thing is cool. I cant wait till tom.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:20 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Sounds like a plan. We'll make our way over there somehow.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:21 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
Just got home from a nice late night session. I went by chinos house and got the bbq- this lil thing is cool. I cant wait till tom.
is it propane or charcoal? Cuz which ever it uses, we're gonna need to get some
Old 03-06-2009, 11:33 PM
NealFoReal

didnt even think of that lol. hopefully someone else did
Old 03-07-2009, 12:04 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

tomorrow morning or this morning is gonna ******* be awesome.... I only got 40 burgers btw sooooo yeah hahahaha I didnt expect this many people plus ill be riding my bike there haha
Old 03-07-2009, 12:13 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
tomorrow morning or this morning is gonna ******* be awesome.... I only got 40 burgers btw sooooo yeah hahahaha I didnt expect this many people plus ill be riding my bike there haha
you fucked up lol. you said 50 burgers and 50 hotdogs I think we'll be good with 40
Old 03-07-2009, 12:14 AM

resage is a decent person

ya0, yeah I can't get out of work till 5 =[. Uhm yeah I dunno if I will be working every weekend or not I just started the job so I don't wanna call in after 3days already lol. Any time you guys are going out and want pics or something (until I get the new bike) just give me a txt Neal, I'll let you know if I can make or not. Have a good one 2morrow gonna be nice out.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses