Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 10:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
word ive taken mine off with a ratchet but when the motor was out i coudnt get it off w the ratchet and the gun took it right off.
I use the gun for pretty much everything these days, except tightening. I love it, mostly cuz of the noise.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:05 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

word it does sound pretty cool
Old 09-15-2009, 01:49 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

whats good is anyone rideing tonight
Old 09-15-2009, 01:52 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

word it does sound pretty cool

yo that pm is way to big i dont even no where to start just give me a call when u get a chance i got the van
Old 09-15-2009, 01:58 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Drew C.
yo that pm is way to big i dont even no where to start just give me a call when u get a chance i got the van
that was a looooooooooooong pm.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
Originally Posted by joey1
that was a looooooooooooong pm.
+2

I got about 3 lines in and then pm'd him back for the cliff notes
Old 09-15-2009, 02:20 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EGO
neal if these NY guys you say are coming are anything like the ones ( THIS IS FOR ALL EXCEPT GILL) who said they were coming to the b more ride i will see the same heads that were here last time hahahahahaha.
i'm rolling.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:24 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Anyone going to the Syracuse event on sat? Ill be out there, i say anyone who can go should go. The people out there love bikes and support stunting so much. Ill be there sat. and rolling to PA first thing sunday morn.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** all you people lol. i was trying to be detailed. ill just pm the hotel i booked at and thats it.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...g-ny-area.html

jorian coming to ny id like to see the ****** ride in person
Old 09-15-2009, 02:51 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

**** all you people lol. i was trying to be detailed. ill just pm the hotel i booked at and thats it.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...g-ny-area.html

jorian coming to ny id like to see the ****** ride in person
i'd like to see him ride in person too. maybe we can coax him with crepes!
Old 09-15-2009, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Anyone going to the Syracuse event on sat? Ill be out there, i say anyone who can go should go. The people out there love bikes and support stunting so much. Ill be there sat. and rolling to PA first thing sunday morn.
hmmm, there's an event in syracuse?
Old 09-15-2009, 02:58 PM
NealFoReal

crepes are good
Old 09-15-2009, 03:01 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRtNfb6D3Mc
Old 09-15-2009, 03:03 PM

ahahahaa...that was funny.

we must do crepes!
Old 09-15-2009, 03:12 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
ahahahaa...that was funny.

we must do crepes!
I'm so down with the crepe idea. Although Steak Tartare might work better...
Old 09-15-2009, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
I'm so down with the crepe idea. Although Steak Tartare might work better...
MMMmmmm...that sounds good too. how was riding on sunday?

oh...btw, north carolina was "dead" btw. maybe i should just say, "it was dead in comparison to NY/NJ". Warm, pretty and filled with nice people, but DEAD!
Old 09-15-2009, 03:18 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

So where are we riding tonight? Queens spot Neal?
Old 09-15-2009, 03:21 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by inolen
So where are we riding tonight? Queens spot Neal?
Move out east and ride some real spots you squid
Old 09-15-2009, 03:23 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
Move out east and ride some real spots you squid
If those spots were "real spots" we'd drive to them each night

The Jersey spots are legit, just nobody wants to go.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:24 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
MMMmmmm...that sounds good too. how was riding on sunday?

oh...btw, north carolina was "dead" btw. maybe i should just say, "it was dead in comparison to NY/NJ". Warm, pretty and filled with nice people, but DEAD!
Are you still going? I guess you could just bring the action to SC .

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses