Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 11:07 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by joey1
:now thats funny. :
Almost as funny you not remembering to take your old man meds in the morning.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
Almost as funny you not remembering to take your old man meds in the morning.
nah i think you learning circles this weekend is funnier haha

im out *******
Old 09-14-2009, 11:19 PM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

hate on haters. **** you all- I'm out.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:28 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

MikeM, I got a set of -1,+10 Geared Steel sprockets and chain if you're interested.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:35 PM

DOB008_BX is a decent person

New member here from the bronx. Got a 03 636 stunt setup coming to me soon to add to my collection but my first stunt bike. See you out there.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:01 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

who has a minty red banana tail 4 sale
Old 09-15-2009, 12:55 AM

Gilad is a decent person

photos from "RICKNY's Big Day Out" NJ 9/6/09

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...ml#post4125650
Old 09-15-2009, 06:14 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by skillz
who has a minty red banana tail 4 sale
i got a mint blue banana tail.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:33 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yo.. Any1 else book their room yet?
Old 09-15-2009, 08:42 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Anyone have room for one more bike this weekend??? Will split toll and gas. I will be quite on the way out there too. Lol. Shout me a holla dun.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:58 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Awesome commuting this morning.

so im wheeliein on the way to work this morning in light traffic on the parkway, and the car ahead of me decides to stop short just to **** with me. I wasnt on his ***, probly 50-60 feet back, he was just a dick. I slow my wheelie down as much as possible and was able to ride off into the grass where I dumped the bike gently. As im getting up I hear the loudest crash ive ever heard. An escalade smashed into the ******** who had stopped. I go to take out my phone for a pic, and a state trooper rolls up out of nowhere. At that point i picked up my bike and left quickly with my hand over my plate.
Im looking at the pic right now and it pretty much only shows my finger.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:00 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
MikeM, I got a set of -1,+10 Geared Steel sprockets and chain if you're interested.
whta kind of chain?

and i thought you said it was impossible to take the front sprocket off?

either way in interested
Old 09-15-2009, 09:03 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by MikeM
Awesome commuting this morning.

so im wheeliein on the way to work this morning in light traffic on the parkway, and the car ahead of me decides to stop short just to **** with me. I wasnt on his ***, probly 50-60 feet back, he was just a dick. I slow my wheelie down as much as possible and was able to ride off into the grass where I dumped the bike gently. As im getting up I hear the loudest crash ive ever heard. An escalade smashed into the ******** who had stopped. I go to take out my phone for a pic, and a state trooper rolls up out of nowhere. At that point i picked up my bike and left quickly with my hand over my plate.
Im looking at the pic right now and it pretty much only shows my finger.

JUSTICE- Gotta Love it. hahahahah
Old 09-15-2009, 09:22 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
whta kind of chain?

and i thought you said it was impossible to take the front sprocket off?

either way in interested
I dunno what kind of chain, I can check later.

As far as taking off the front, Kyle fucked his up and mine was quite a pain in the ***.

You need:
6 point socket
Long *** pry bar
Something to jam in the wheel
Someone to stand on the brake
Jesus

And you should be good

I plan on putting stock and +20 on Leah's bike, so I guess I'll be taking off this front sprocket. I didn't check the pitch on the sprockets, but if it's 520 you could always just throw on the +10 and the chain
Old 09-15-2009, 10:07 AM
bp chaser

I dunno what kind of chain, I can check later.

As far as taking off the front, Kyle fucked his up and mine was quite a pain in the ***.

You need:
6 point socket
Long *** pry bar
Something to jam in the wheel
Someone to stand on the brake
Jesus

And you should be good

I plan on putting stock and +20 on Leah's bike, so I guess I'll be taking off this front sprocket. I didn't check the pitch on the sprockets, but if it's 520 you could always just throw on the +10 and the chain
id really prefer to leave the front stock, but its got a lot of mileage on it so it might be due for a new one anyway.
i only want teh chain if its a good brand, O or X ring, and has real low mileage
Old 09-15-2009, 10:43 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Use an impact gun and it should come right off, right I got one if anyone needs to use it. I used an impact gun to remove my front sprocket when the motor was off the bike and it came right off.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:45 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Use an impact gun and it should come right off, right I got one if anyone needs to use it. I used an impact gun to remove my front sprocket when the motor was off the bike and it came right off.
thats the plan, the gun takes anything off. inolen said kyle stripped his with an impact gun though so im a little nervous
Old 09-15-2009, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I've taken f4i ones off with my standard ratchet plenty of times.

636 ones are the absolute devil, so many threads about how much they suck on various websites. Kyle used an air impact and stripped his
Old 09-15-2009, 10:47 AM
NealFoReal

didnt realize kyle used a gun on it. **** worked well w mine w the motor sitting on the floor so hopefully it'll work.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:48 AM
NealFoReal

I've taken f4i ones off with my standard ratchet plenty of times.

636 ones are the absolute devil, so many threads about how much they suck on various websites. Kyle used an air impact and stripped his
word ive taken mine off with a ratchet but when the motor was out i coudnt get it off w the ratchet and the gun took it right off.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses