Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 11:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Im a retard. Thats the piece that the adjuster screws into **** I wanna know what these needle bearings look like
Old 09-11-2009, 11:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Julio still rides? I saw him not to long ago he came by the shop and said he sold he bike.Thats what i have been hearing about mitchell were going to have to go to dpa station to ride hit me up during the week then i can get out after work some nights
Julio & Smokey are both out the game for about 2 months already. Smokey said he's gonna pick up another bike soon - a 636. MikeM just picked up a minty 636 which he's getting ready. Julio's done for now but may come back eventually on a chopper lol. And DPTS is good so far
Old 09-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

why are you so hung up on the needle bearings
Old 09-11-2009, 11:21 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
why are you so hung up on the needle bearings
I just wanna see what they look like since we started that conversation lol. More importantly, I dont wanna get the lever if theres a chance of my cable snapping on me which is now in my head So thats why im hung up on the needle bearings. I really wanna see the difference between them and the bushings
Old 09-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

to be honest with you the bearing or lack of bearing isnt the issue. from the pics i have seen i cant tell if there is a slot for the cable in the lever , if there is none it will pop cables just like the moose box
Old 09-11-2009, 11:54 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
to be honest with you the bearing or lack of bearing isnt the issue. from the pics i have seen i cant tell if there is a slot for the cable in the lever , if there is none it will pop cables just like the moose box
oh okay - theres definitely a slot for the cable in the lever. i thought it was the bearing/bushing issue. here's a pic where you can see the slot for the cable

Name:  IMG_1339.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  111.2 KB
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00446.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	231121  
Old 09-12-2009, 12:03 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
i'll ride friday night
Well then ill def come down friday night where we going the plex?
Old 09-12-2009, 12:05 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by RickNY
Yeah we should get breakfast at that diner like last time.

Ill probly ride friday night too
nice so atleast like 3 or 4 people plus me and sketchy jim im down
Old 09-12-2009, 12:17 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im a retard. Thats the piece that the adjuster screws into **** I wanna know what these needle bearings look like
Yeah.. I had one like that, It was a popular brand, but there is like a little tab that's on the piece you're showing, and that **** just bent and twisted off. once that tab is done, the entire thing is done.. I just felt like it was super cheap and went with the CRG. The CRG joint was solid..
Old 09-12-2009, 12:46 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Ok, I know stock rearsets can't move that much.. but is it possible to leave the peg in place but turn the break pedal down a bit so that I can use it more comfortably? It's a pain in the *** keeping my foot scrunched up.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 09-12-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:56 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 09-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Lol, nevermind. Took about 2 minutes to figure out. It makes a world of a difference now. I wanna ride but it's still raining hard here. Womp womp.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
oh okay - theres definitely a slot for the cable in the lever. i thought it was the bearing/bushing issue. here's a pic where you can see the slot for the cable

neal is that one of them new ones that guy was gonna make? I want one!
Old 09-12-2009, 01:17 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

ladies whats the happy hap
Old 09-12-2009, 01:25 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
whats up??? where you been mayn

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
neal is that one of them new ones that guy was gonna make? I want one!
Yup - **** is pimp lookin and looks strong as ****
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...rch-lever.html
Old 09-12-2009, 01:26 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

beer and socom mmmm what a friday night. now i know im old, i remember back in the days chasin hiney all night long....look what happens. now i play video games and drink beer alone. hmm oh well, guess i should be appreciative, i gotta away with bangin hordes of ***** an no std's and no kids. guess it was a good life.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:26 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
Gday mate! where u been?
Old 09-12-2009, 03:34 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Ok so sunday where we squiddin it up lemme know for plans mitch and fport are done with
Old 09-12-2009, 03:47 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

If my bike is done, I'm down to ride this weekend.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:41 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Well then ill def come down friday night where we going the plex?
most likely

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses