Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 08:05 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
what info asshoe? allentown - zip code is 18106. are you staying overnight and chillen both days ima wait to pull up info for the tellie til i could see the weather on monday. if the weekend looks good that far in advance then we'll start bookin rooms but im tryin to find a place that has decent rates but also has a refund policy in place coz if the weather is fucked all weekend then we're not gonna be going. what other info you need
im just coming up sat. cause i got work on sunday its a pain in the *** trying to get a trailer but im working on it with siccO. what time u leaving in the am and wheres everyone meeting?
Old 09-11-2009, 08:14 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
wow havent heard from you in awhile!! hows everything? still on the wrong coast???
Old 09-11-2009, 08:15 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

sicco is staying one day too? Any1 have room for the return trip??
Old 09-11-2009, 08:15 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

I cant wait to buy my truck yo.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:30 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

i'll sell you my ez pull cheap once i get this one in, if youre interested. lemme know mine is new too - just put it on about a month ago
that might be a good move for me since igot use to my crg clutch lever. plus i was gonna have to replace the lever on the f4i cuz im missisng that screw that connects the lever to the perch. I seen that moose short lever too. I just think the quality of those are on the weak side.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
im just coming up sat. cause i got work on sunday its a pain in the *** trying to get a trailer but im working on it with siccO. what time u leaving in the am and wheres everyone meeting?
We're all gonna meet up and probably grab some breakfast in the Bronx and leave from there. So I'll meet your squidly *** by my house somewhere.

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
that might be a good move for me since igot use to my crg clutch lever. plus i was gonna have to replace the lever on the f4i cuz im missisng that screw that connects the lever to the perch. I seen that moose short lever too. I just think the quality of those are on the weak side.
The MSR holds up just fine. Only thing which tends to get fucked up is the threads where the adjuster screws in. I replaced my last one coz I had a spare and the threads were stripped so figured why not. The levers/perches arent the strongest but the one I just took off survived over a year being on my bike which says a lot lol. But a hit from the right angle will definitely destroy that thing.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
So what if i came to long island friday.... can we ride friday night at all cause i want to come to PA for sure saturday but i cant stay for sunday
i'll ride friday night
Old 09-11-2009, 08:45 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

We're all gonna meet up and probably grab some breakfast in the Bronx and leave from there. So I'll meet your squidly *** by my house somewhere.
Yeah we should get breakfast at that diner like last time.

Originally Posted by MikeM
i'll ride friday night
Ill probly ride friday night too
Old 09-11-2009, 08:46 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

The MSR holds up just fine. Only thing which tends to get fucked up is the threads where the adjuster screws in. I replaced my last one coz I had a spare and the threads were stripped so figured why not. The levers/perches arent the strongest but the one I just took off survived over a year being on my bike which says a lot lol. But a hit from the right angle will definitely destroy that thing.
OKay.. We'll see yo. In the meanwhile< i need that screw.. Imma just cut the stock lever and save a few bucks for now. That's fuel pump bread
Old 09-11-2009, 08:47 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** thats a sick looking lever. if i could design one, the lever itself would be exactly how that one is
Old 09-11-2009, 08:49 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

oh okay.. its called pivot screw with nut and bushing.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:51 PM
bp chaser

its starting to dry up out here, i might get to ride tonight
Old 09-11-2009, 09:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
OKay.. We'll see yo. In the meanwhile< i need that screw..
the screw/adjuster is fine - its the threads that the adjuster screws into which are stripped a little. But thats on my spare. The one on my bike now is minty and thats the one I'd hook you up with.

Off to home de pot.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:51 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

Hey Whats up guys?How is everyone? I have not had a chance to ride in a while just been to busy.I have to get out at some point this weekend to squid it up somewhere.Anyone have any plans????Let me know
Old 09-11-2009, 10:18 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

yooo....
Old 09-11-2009, 10:32 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

mooo...
Old 09-11-2009, 10:34 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

baaaa...
Old 09-11-2009, 11:03 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Hey Whats up guys?How is everyone? I have not had a chance to ride in a while just been to busy.I have to get out at some point this weekend to squid it up somewhere.Anyone have any plans????Let me know
me & julio were just talkin about you sayin what ever happened to chuckwagon lol. supposed to rain all day tomorrow and i cant ride sunday. if you go to mitchell id be careful. cops kicked us out 2 days in a row and said they're handing out trespassin charges next time and writin mad tickets. we got kicked outta the plex twice by security but i think mikes still been goin there and bjs now shuts the lights off at night hard out here
Old 09-11-2009, 11:16 PM
NealFoReal

Name:  DSC00446.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  84.0 KB
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00446.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	231120  
Old 09-11-2009, 11:16 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

me & julio were just talkin about you sayin what ever happened to chuckwagon lol. supposed to rain all day tomorrow and i cant ride sunday. if you go to mitchell id be careful. cops kicked us out 2 days in a row and said they're handing out trespassin charges next time and writin mad tickets. we got kicked outta the plex twice by security but i think mikes still been goin there and bjs now shuts the lights off at night hard out here
Julio still rides? I saw him not to long ago he came by the shop and said he sold he bike.Thats what i have been hearing about mitchell were going to have to go to dpa station to ride hit me up during the week then i can get out after work some nights

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses