Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 06:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by monday518
Well we could just do straight line **** haha but thats my plan...anyway on another note
Trix: Your a bitch, Your not guilty of that reckless driving yet so your license isnt revoked till your found guilty and besides just plead not guilty you ask for supporting depostion and post pone the court date a few times and that will give you probably till november till you even have to deal with it...dont be a bitch and quit you knew tickets come with riding when you got into it...ive had like 4 or 5 of them and never once thought about quitting...but if you do quit just remember that meens you probably dont care about the friendships and all the good that has come from you riding...or maybe you just want to start ddr again idk but dont be a bitch and ride
word straightline it is and i think trix likes to hear us talk him outta **** lol so i wont do that. he's a grown *** man. if he wants to quit he'll quit. if he wants to ride he'll ride

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
haha remember that one time you got caught riding a wheelie on rt 9 heading to toga and i pulled over with you and i looked back, you were all sorts of upset and you said real angrily...."IM ******* SELLING THIS THING...IM ALL DONE!" then the cop let you go with just a warning and you were all pumped on riding again.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahhaha lol beeeyotch.

So I text trix sayin - whats this that Jimmy posted up about him quitting and sellin his bike. His response

Yeah I'm at least stepping away from riding for an extended period of time since Im not gonna have a license by November and I cant afford anymore tickets
Old 09-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

How the **** you gonna pull me over for using the shoulder in this weather? Least he let me go.

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
kinda if you ask me. and no yoshi systems - stock can sam man no spot killas.
Is my can gonna be a problem tomorrow? If it is I'll just hang out. What time you guys planning on heading out because if I don't set my alarm I'll sleep til 6 lol.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:54 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

How hard is it to install a fuel pump? I dont want to drag joey all the way to queens for something I could do myself.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:14 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
How hard is it to install a fuel pump? I dont want to drag joey all the way to queens for something I could do myself.
here's a link to the manual. get busy. its easy

http://www.gofastvideo.com/video/379...4i-Shop-Manual
Old 09-11-2009, 07:16 PM
NealFoReal

you need winrar to open the attachment. if you dont have it download it here:

for 32 bit system:

http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-b...html?tag=mncol

for 64 bit system:

http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-64-b...html?tag=mncol

dont know what you have and if they would on different systems but give it a shot
Old 09-11-2009, 07:17 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
How the **** you gonna pull me over for using the shoulder in this weather? Least he let me go.

Is my can gonna be a problem tomorrow? If it is I'll just hang out. What time you guys planning on heading out because if I don't set my alarm I'll sleep til 6 lol.
ridin on the shoulder is illegal whatever the weather lol. ummm from what i remember your pipe is crazy loud. was it you who posted a video of it its not my spot so you'd have to ask ricky if he minds (if its that bad). i dont think it'll be a problem though.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:17 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yes sir!!! ty... Imma install the biotch tomorrow.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:24 PM
NealFoReal

all you gotta do is screw it into place from what i remember lol. should take 5 minutes
Old 09-11-2009, 07:24 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
haha remember that one time you got caught riding a wheelie on rt 9 heading to toga and i pulled over with you and i looked back, you were all sorts of upset and you said real angrily...."IM ******* SELLING THIS THING...IM ALL DONE!" then the cop let you go with just a warning and you were all pumped on riding again.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahhaha lol beeeyotch.
hahaha i did do that but he let me go then i never said that again lol but i had a whole different situation going on in my life that made me want to quit everything just because so it doesnt count
Old 09-11-2009, 07:32 PM
NealFoReal

I cant wait to get mine

Name:  IMG_1342.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  129.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1341.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  110.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1340.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  124.9 KB

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...9-post380.html
Old 09-11-2009, 07:32 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
hahaha i did do that but he let me go then i never said that again lol but i had a whole different situation going on in my life that made me want to quit everything just because so it doesnt count
Yut Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 09-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

ridin on the shoulder is illegal whatever the weather lol. ummm from what i remember your pipe is crazy loud. was it you who posted a video of it its not my spot so you'd have to ask ricky if he minds (if its that bad). i dont think it'll be a problem though.

Yeah it was me that posted the video.

http://www.vimeo.com/user1871305

Ricky let me know.. if its too loud I'll play the sideline. I only got frame sliders on my **** right now anyway.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:36 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

I read the installation of the fuel pump. There is nothing to it. They mentioned "always use new packing when installing" what is packing? how important is it really?
Old 09-11-2009, 07:37 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

That **** looks solid... how much is the question though
Old 09-11-2009, 07:42 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Okay.. Why does that wire harness diagram look like rocket science?
Old 09-11-2009, 07:46 PM
NealFoReal

$65 intro price then $75 after that. Worth every penny from the looks of it

Chino:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...free+vin+check
Old 09-11-2009, 07:52 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

i need info for sat. jew boy
Old 09-11-2009, 07:52 PM
NealFoReal

Okay.. Why does that wire harness diagram look like rocket science?
wiring is a pain in the ****** *** - thats why.

70% chance of rain tomorrow throughout the day

No ******* tomorrow most likely

and of course its gonna be nice on Sunday when I cant come out to ride arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 09-11-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:01 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
i need info for sat. jew boy
what info asshoe? allentown - zip code is 18106. are you staying overnight and chillen both days ima wait to pull up info for the tellie til i could see the weather on monday. if the weekend looks good that far in advance then we'll start bookin rooms but im tryin to find a place that has decent rates but also has a refund policy in place coz if the weather is fucked all weekend then we're not gonna be going. what other info you need
Old 09-11-2009, 08:02 PM
NealFoReal

i'll sell you my ez pull cheap once i get this one in, if youre interested. lemme know mine is new too - just put it on about a month ago

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses