Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 05:16 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by skillz
same time???
1 or 2 is cool with me.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

hopefully i will have the frontend on the f4i figured out , i have a diff axle , wheel and front master
Old 09-11-2009, 05:21 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

hopefully i will have the frontend on the f4i figured out , i have a diff axle , wheel and front master
Werd. Endo day tomorrow
Old 09-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

yeah i feel like a bird with clipped wings when i cant endo
Old 09-11-2009, 05:43 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
hello!!!
The 19th is just around the corner!

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
What day is every1 taking off for pa? friday night or saturday morning? where is every1 staying? I dont want to book some **** miles away.
We're going to leave Saturday morning and find some where local to stay at.

Originally Posted by inolen
1 or 2 is cool with me.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:45 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Eh since my bike is currently my only way to get around I ride a lot in the rain.
Now I'm throwing every extra dollar I have into a savings account to get another bike.
good to see you got your priorities straight lmao
Old 09-11-2009, 05:45 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

My google image attempts for "holy **** weather radar" were futile.
this is holy **** weather lol

Old 09-11-2009, 05:48 PM
NealFoReal

or this lol

Old 09-11-2009, 05:57 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by SLiM13
his career is over hes selling his bike..
is he really or youre just makin that up eh at least you can catch up to him now. i dont give a **** about catching up to him but i know youre gunnin for me so at least aim higher and go for trix.

i need some green blocks ahhh!!!!!!!!! im a neutral u guys suck! EHEM CHINO NEAL
how bout now lol - youre back to red

I want some red blox.
done son

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
hello!!!
cant wait to make wheelies next weekend

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
dont hate neal, thats how i roll.
hate hate hate

whats the deal for sat.
tomorrow wheelies in joizee and next saturday/sunday - wheelies and drinking in PA. you still comin next weekend, right? you and Dirty Alie
Old 09-11-2009, 06:03 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

ya he said he was done completely he doesnt wanna ryde anymore... i dunno oh well... yo brooklynshow i got a full yoshi system for you its a little dented but its cut down also for 50 bucks if ur interested
Old 09-11-2009, 06:07 PM
NealFoReal

ya he said he was done completely he doesnt wanna ryde anymore... i dunno oh well... yo brooklynshow i got a full yoshi system for you its a little dented but its cut down also for 50 bucks if ur interested
kinda if you ask me. and no yoshi systems - stock can sam man no spot killas.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:10 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
kinda if you ask me. and no yoshi systems - stock can sam man no spot killas.
yoshis are fine and the amount of people that do burnouts are 3x as loud as a pipe anyway so why would it matter? besides its 50 bucks dude and i need money and its a good system
Old 09-11-2009, 06:12 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

So what if i came to long island friday.... can we ride friday night at all cause i want to come to PA for sure saturday but i cant stay for sunday
Old 09-11-2009, 06:15 PM
NealFoReal

yoshis are fine and the amount of people that do burnouts are 3x as loud as a pipe anyway so why would it matter? besides its 50 bucks dude and i need money and its a good system
who cares if you need the money haha. i need a million bucks too so hook it up. besides the noise stock is better than aftermarket - better low end.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:16 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
So what if i came to long island friday.... can we ride friday night at all cause i want to come to PA for sure saturday but i cant stay for sunday
Ummm Id most likely be down to ride Friday Hmmm lemme rethink that. Id hate to ride Friday and break something on my bike or be so shot that I couldnt really ride well on Saturday Eh I'd probably still be down to ride - I'll just take it easy
Old 09-11-2009, 06:21 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ummm Id most likely be down to ride Friday Hmmm lemme rethink that. Id hate to ride Friday and break something on my bike or be so shot that I couldnt really ride well on Saturday Eh I'd probably still be down to ride - I'll just take it easy
Well we could just do straight line **** haha but thats my plan...anyway on another note
Trix: Your a bitch, Your not guilty of that reckless driving yet so your license isnt revoked till your found guilty and besides just plead not guilty you ask for supporting depostion and post pone the court date a few times and that will give you probably till november till you even have to deal with it...dont be a bitch and quit you knew tickets come with riding when you got into it...ive had like 4 or 5 of them and never once thought about quitting...but if you do quit just remember that meens you probably dont care about the friendships and all the good that has come from you riding...or maybe you just want to start ddr again idk but dont be a bitch and ride
Old 09-11-2009, 06:27 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by monday518
...ive had like 4 or 5 of them and never once thought about quitting...
haha remember that one time you got caught riding a wheelie on rt 9 heading to toga and i pulled over with you and i looked back, you were all sorts of upset and you said real angrily...."IM ******* SELLING THIS THING...IM ALL DONE!" then the cop let you go with just a warning and you were all pumped on riding again.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahhaha lol beeeyotch.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:45 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
haha remember that one time you got caught riding a wheelie on rt 9 heading to toga and i pulled over with you and i looked back, you were all sorts of upset and you said real angrily...."IM ******* SELLING THIS THING...IM ALL DONE!" then the cop let you go with just a warning and you were all pumped on riding again.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahhaha lol beeeyotch.

AWWWW MAN.... You just through your boy under the bus.....
Old 09-11-2009, 06:47 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Tomorrow's forecast says rain ALL goddamn day.. That sucks...
Old 09-11-2009, 06:47 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Im gonna pm you.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses