Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i woulda just called in and said ima be late. **** riding in the rain
Eh since my bike is currently my only way to get around I ride a lot in the rain. I don't really mind it much if it's local **** like getting a haircut and whatnot. Drizzles ain't bad for long distances either. Work is 25 miles away though so that **** really blows when it's raining hard.

What's the Jersey weather report like for tomorrow Neal?
Old 09-11-2009, 03:31 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Yeah that sucks bad. It sucks even worse when it's windy as ****.

There's a big *** puddle under my desk.
I need to invest in a ******* poncho and duct tape some garbage bags to my leg or next time or some ****. It was straight downpouring this morning.
why not invest in a $300 toyota from the early 90s?
Old 09-11-2009, 03:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Eh since my bike is currently my only way to get around I ride a lot in the rain. I don't really mind it much if it's local **** like getting a haircut and whatnot. Drizzles ain't bad for long distances either. Work is 25 miles away though so that **** really blows when it's raining hard.

What's the Jersey weather report like for tomorrow Neal?
see this storm thats hitting us now?

that storm is moving in the opposite direction that our weather normally moves in. That means it will most likely come back and hit us again, soon. Maybe it'll be gone by tomorrow, maybe it wont.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
why not invest in a $300 toyota from the early 90s?
I had a G35 up until a couple of months ago when my lease was up. I decided to go carless until november to save some dough up. Now I'm throwing every extra dollar I have into a savings account to get another bike. I take public transportation to work almost everyday anyway.. train to the ferry. I just happened to wake up late today and missed my train.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

see this storm thats hitting us now?

that storm is moving in the opposite direction that our weather normally moves in. That means it will most likely come back and hit us again, soon. Maybe it'll be gone by tomorrow, maybe it wont.
You're like a ghetto meteorologist Mike.
Doesn't look too bad regardless. :
Old 09-11-2009, 03:40 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

are you kidding me....it's been pouring at my house for the past ummm all day off and on and it's going to continue all night tonight onto tomorrow.

it looks bad
Old 09-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by becky
are you kidding me....it's been pouring at my house for the past ummm all day off and on and it's going to continue all night tonight onto tomorrow.

it looks bad
A lot of times it's beautiful out by me in Staten Island but when you get near Brooklyn it's pouring. Wunderground is saying 30% chance of rain tomorrow for my zip which is right near the Outer Bridge. Hopefully it's decent out.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:44 PM
bp chaser

You're like a ghetto meteorologist Mike.
nothing ghetto about my meteorology, and thats almost exactly what "bad" looks like lol
Old 09-11-2009, 03:45 PM
bp chaser

A lot of times it's beautiful out by me in Staten Island but when you get near Brooklyn it's pouring. Wunderground is saying 30% chance of rain tomorrow for my zip which is right near the Outer Bridge. Hopefully it's decent out.
do you live by arthur kill rd?
Old 09-11-2009, 03:47 PM
bp chaser

i can hear the rain pounding on the roof right now, and im on the first floor of a 3 story building
Old 09-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

do you live by arthur kill rd?
Yeah, almost on it lol. My block kinda connects to it. I'm basically 2 blocks down Arthur Kill Rd from under the bridge. It's the *** end of SI.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

nothing ghetto about my meteorology, and thats almost exactly what "bad" looks like lol
Could be this.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:51 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Could be this.
that's nothing
Old 09-11-2009, 03:52 PM
bp chaser

Yeah, almost on it lol. My block kinda connects to it. I'm basically 2 blocks down Arthur Kill Rd from under the bridge. It's the *** end of SI.
my boy used to live there and that dumbass would commute to nassau county every day
Old 09-11-2009, 03:53 PM
bp chaser

Could be this.
thats a storm that will kick *** and leave town all within an hour
Old 09-11-2009, 03:56 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by becky
that's nothing
My google image attempts for "holy **** weather radar" were futile.

my boy used to live there and that dumbass would commute to nassau county every day
Damn that's rough. I thought I had it bad. It's like a 1 hour 45 minute commute each way to work in Downtown Brooklyn using public transportation. The SI train is terrible, it takes 42 minutes to go from my stop to the Ferry. Then I take the Ferry over to Manhattan and the 4 or the 5 to BK. Your boys commute must have been crazy long. Back when I was doing construction we did some jobs out in LI and it would take like 2 hours to get to some of them. We only had jobs there occassionally.. I couldn't imagine doing it every day.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:03 PM
bp chaser

Damn that's rough. I thought I had it bad. It's like a 1 hour 45 minute commute each way to work in Downtown Brooklyn using public transportation. The SI train is terrible, it takes 42 minutes to go from my stop to the Ferry. Then I take the Ferry over to Manhattan and the 4 or the 5 to BK. Your boys commute must have been crazy long. Back when I was doing construction we did some jobs out in LI and it would take like 2 hours to get to some of them. We only had jobs there occassionally.. I couldn't imagine doing it every day.
yeah it was 2 hours, he was late every single day

i used to work in bk on livingston st and it took me 2 hours on the train
Old 09-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

yeah it was 2 hours, he was late every single day

i used to work in bk on livingston st and it took me 2 hours on the train
I work on Livingston by Court.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:12 PM
bp chaser

I work on Livingston by Court.
no ****, we were neighbors. i was at the other end of the block, by boreum. i thin 110 livingston was the address
Old 09-11-2009, 04:13 PM
bp chaser

i bet you know the hero shop there

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses