Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 02:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I need a ******* pickup.. Lol
yes you do

Originally Posted by toneth
toneth is coming tomorrow. You gonna pick up your phone? I need a time and location of the spot so I can mapquest it.
holla at me tomorrow and ill get you lined up.

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Ahhh fooey lol
oh schnapp - toneth said youre too squidly to be a toneth fool
Old 09-11-2009, 02:59 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
he's got a trailer that hooks up to his civic
OH YESSSSSSS, I can't wait to see this! Straight Euro-style Joe.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

No doubt.. out of curiosity you know what part of Jersey its in? I wanna see how far I am.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:01 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Woah wheelies tomorrow!!!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 03:03 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

oh schnapp - toneth said youre too squidly to be a toneth fool
LOL ITS on Toneth if you said that haha im coming for you boy.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:04 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Anyone ryding sunday?? i fixed kats bike and im ready to rip as well
Old 09-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
LOL ITS on Toneth if you said that haha im coming for you boy.
I got feet kidddddd. TONEY 1 PARKING SPACE LENGTH in the building.

Holla!
Old 09-11-2009, 03:05 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SLiM13
Anyone ryding sunday?? i fixed kats bike and im ready to rip as well
We never ride on Sundays, why would we start this weekend
Old 09-11-2009, 03:10 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by inolen
weve always ridden on sundays oh well i am
Old 09-11-2009, 03:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
man youre in a pissy sarcastic mood today. its ****** great
Old 09-11-2009, 03:12 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

I got feet kidddddd. TONEY 1 PARKING SPACE LENGTH in the building.

Holla!
LOL you got it..........
Old 09-11-2009, 03:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
+1 I enjoy reading the **** talkin lol
Old 09-11-2009, 03:13 PM
NealFoReal

Im not riding Sunday though
Old 09-11-2009, 03:14 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
These guys are gonna drive me crazy

Jimmy, you ask if we're gonna ride on Sunday as if we're the people you gotta be worried about not coming out
Old 09-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Normally I'd roll with the punches and laugh my squidlyness off as well, but I'm in an insanely shitty mood. My jeans and boxers are STILL soaking wet from riding in this morning. I'm freezing my dick off. You know how much it sucks sitting here in my cubicle with cold soaked underwear for 8 hours?
Old 09-11-2009, 03:22 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Normally I'd roll with the punches and laugh my squidlyness off as well, but I'm in an insanely shitty mood. My jeans and boxers are STILL soaking wet from riding in this morning. I'm freezing my dick off. You know how much it sucks sitting here in my cubicle with cold soaked underwear for 8 hours?
ehhh, I know the feeling. Commuting in the rain sucks, I used to work retail though so I had to squish around the store for my whole shift.

And PS, you know if you come out and put in work we all will be more then happy to help you with whatever you need. You just have to show commitment and heart -if you got that some day you will for sure understand our tough love policy for fakers of the funk.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:24 PM

Is Trix riding this weekend or is his career over since he got a reckless at Freeport?

What was the problem with Kat's bike Jimmy?

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
And PS, you know if you come out and put in work we all will be more then happy to help you with whatever you need. You just have to show commitment and heart -if you got that some day you will for sure understand our tough love policy for fakers of the funk.
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
ehhh, I know the feeling. Commuting in the rain sucks, I used to work retail though so I had to squish around the store for my whole shift.
Yeah that sucks bad. It sucks even worse when it's windy as ****.

There's a big *** puddle under my desk.
I need to invest in a ******* poncho and duct tape some garbage bags to my leg or next time or some ****. It was straight downpouring this morning.
NealFoReal

i woulda just called in and said ima be late. **** riding in the rain
Old 09-11-2009, 03:26 PM
NealFoReal

im out. later suckas

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses