Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 01:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Sicc0
no pressure neal ... i just do what i do when i can ... at least im not sqidin it out like toneth or nate ..
oh schnapp - nasty nate called out
Old 09-11-2009, 01:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
I have a rear wheel, spare idle cable, the parts I listed and uh... a silver front fender, a minty silver tail we were gonna paint (it's sanded down some though). I think I have a 1000rr killswitch assembly, but no throttle tube. I'll check the rest tonight.
how much for the tail? i need a new one soon but i wont put it on til i learn O's so i got plenty of time to paint it.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:53 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
The fender and tail sounds good. I have a banana subframe though. Would that present a problem?
if you dont have one yet get the 2nd idle cable
Old 09-11-2009, 01:55 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Just got an idea. will my stock f4 can fit an f4i midpipe?
yes - it bolts to the pegs in a different spot though so you gotta make a steel bracket. not a big deal though I might actually have the old bracket from when I had the nana seat.

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Then me right Neal? Haha I betta stop my **** and get up wit u my G, but Nards neva a faker of the funk even tho i keep it funky lmao.
you know youre in a league all your own lol.

Originally Posted by MikeM
he walked in one day and pulled out his gun on a teacher who gave him lip
word i keeps it gangsta son
Old 09-11-2009, 01:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
lmao .... he threw a matzah ball at him ...
asshoe me and matzoh ***** dont get along
Old 09-11-2009, 02:03 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Wheelies tomorrow?!?
Old 09-11-2009, 02:22 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

you know youre in a league all your own lol.
LOL yes thank you haha.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:26 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

hey guys, i'll be in NY on the 20th and on... i've spoken with HollywoodNYC and were going to try to meet up and do a little session.. who else rides out there? I'll be in brooklyn area.

and i will try to get out to Baltimore as well...
Old 09-11-2009, 02:30 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Wheelies tomorrow?!?
does toneth go yut ughhhhhhhh

LOL yes thank you haha.

Originally Posted by Saturnin
hey guys, i'll be in NY on the 20th and on... i've spoken with HollywoodNYC and were going to try to meet up and do a little session.. who else rides out there? I'll be in brooklyn area.

and i will try to get out to Baltimore as well...
im down to come squid it up
Old 09-11-2009, 02:32 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

does toneth go yut ughhhhhhhh
You condescending *******

Jersey tomorrow?
Old 09-11-2009, 02:42 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I'm down for jersey.. As long as I can get a ride with Neal out there..hahahah
Old 09-11-2009, 02:46 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Ahh shitt im assed out Neal's **** is full ahhhhh its all good.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:48 PM
NealFoReal

You condescending *******

Jersey tomorrow?
yeah jersey

i think joejoe was supposed to be comin out with me but ill tell him to drive his car tomorrow so you could come too
Old 09-11-2009, 02:50 PM
NealFoReal

Ahh shitt im assed out Neal's **** is full ahhhhh its all good.
Hey Toneth
Old 09-11-2009, 02:50 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

yeah jersey

i think joejoe was supposed to be comin out with me but ill tell him to drive his car tomorrow so you could come too
Who will bring his bike?
Old 09-11-2009, 02:52 PM
KING annoyingeric

Whatever is good. Icant ride all the way to jersey with no plate.. That's pushing my luck.... I just need to get practice in...
Old 09-11-2009, 02:53 PM
KING annoyingeric

I need a ******* pickup.. Lol
Old 09-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Hey Toneth
toneth is coming tomorrow. You gonna pick up your phone? I need a time and location of the spot so I can mapquest it.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:55 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

Hey Toneth

Ahhh fooey lol
Old 09-11-2009, 02:57 PM
NealFoReal

Who will bring his bike?
he's got a trailer that hooks up to his civic

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses