Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 09:50 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by joejoe898
neil u were in the spot last sat?
Yeah so I guess I did meet you then lol. im no good with names. This past Saturday when Hollywood was there or the weekend before when kozmo and adam was there If it was the weekend w kozmo and adam then ok I know who you are
Old 03-06-2009, 09:51 AM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

no wit hollywood came wit chris no helmet
Old 03-06-2009, 09:53 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

no wit hollywood came wit chris no helmet
Oh **** okay lol. Didnt know you were on SL Good ****.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:14 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
So whats the head count
im bringin my whole family
Old 03-06-2009, 10:15 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by A-BX
There is a hood in LI? I thought it was all white picket fences with nice yards
to us theyre hoods, but probably not by bx standards
Old 03-06-2009, 10:16 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
what's wrong with that? i'm bringing brake pads and doing my front breaks there.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:17 AM
bp chaser

neil the lot by bjs should be good tommorow i just plowed most off the snow
Were you in a white truck, there yesterday afternoon?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:19 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

rich hoods.

who's got some steel braided lines...ANYONE???? BUUUUUUEEELER???? BUULLLERRRR?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:19 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
what's wrong with that? i'm bringing brake pads and doing my front breaks there.
the kids get annoying after an hour at the spot.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:21 AM

the kids get annoying after an hour at the spot.
u should get them a 50
Old 03-06-2009, 10:26 AM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

rich hoods.

who's got some steel braided lines...ANYONE???? BUUUUUUEEELER???? BUULLLERRRR?
I need some steel braided lines too http://www.cyclebrakes.com/ was like $89 for Galfer dual front set up.

I heard Spiegler and HEL are good too. Whats the best and cheepest place to buy them for the F4i?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:27 AM
NealFoReal

Tomorrow should be sick. We got some guest appearances being made Dont front - you know who you are lol.

Doh - a little late on that one. Alie I'll check for the lines when I get home. You need front, right?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:28 AM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

u should get them a 50
I saw a post that thier trying to ban 50's because of Lead in the parts or something like that.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:30 AM
NealFoReal

Theyre definitely not hood by BX or BK standards but they are hoods.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:31 AM
NealFoReal

Have Becky come in the car so when they get bored they could leave but you could stay
Old 03-06-2009, 10:33 AM
bp chaser

u should get them a 50
i'll buy one if i see a sick deal, but im pretty broke until becky starts working.

Almost bought brays for $350 but he sold it the day before i got there
Old 03-06-2009, 10:34 AM
bp chaser

Have Becky come in the car so when they get bored they could leave but you could stay
That is the plan
Old 03-06-2009, 10:55 AM
NealFoReal

Nice.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:15 AM

Tomorrow should be sick. We got some guest appearances being made Dont front - you know who you are lol.

Doh - a little late on that one. Alie I'll check for the lines when I get home. You need front, right?
yeah...front. thanks. i'd rather buy someone's old ones than shell out a 100 bucks.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by A-BX
I saw a post that thier trying to ban 50's because of Lead in the parts or something like that.
i'll buy one if i see a sick deal, but im pretty broke until becky starts working.

Almost bought brays for $350 but he sold it the day before i got there
that's dirt cheap, but there was a problem with it, you wouldn't be able to buy parts for it anymore due to the current federal ban on the lead parts. my 50's sparkplug went so i went last sunday to honda to go get a replacement. no 50 parts can be sold and no 50s are sold. i got my spark plug though. no lead in that. lol.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses