Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 11:57 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
dont blame neal, he's got jew in his dna. your not getting it
But Neal got kicked out of Hebrew school
Old 09-11-2009, 11:58 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
its destroyed already just like everything else on my bike
Never Fret......Take my Zx off my hands, stunt it out and rock on.
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Uh oh - Siccos feelin the pressure and knows he's next to be called a faker of the funk
y u little.......
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen
But Neal got kicked out of Hebrew school

rebel jew.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:59 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

no pressure neal ... i just do what i do when i can ... at least im not sqidin it out like toneth or nate ..
Old 09-11-2009, 11:59 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by ethiopian
rebel jew.
lmao
Old 09-11-2009, 12:00 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

What all parts do you still need Sam?

I just remembered I have a spare fuel pump, but I dunno if it's for a 636 or f4i. I have some front rotors, rectifier, ecu, starter motor, and stator at the house.
Inolen.... If I were in front of you, I'd be forced to choke you.
Do you know what I've been going through looking for those same exact parts???
If the pump is for the F4i, how much would you be willing to sell it for? and rotors?
Old 09-11-2009, 12:02 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Inolen.... If I were in front of you, I'd be forced to choke you.
Do you know what I've been going through looking for those same exact parts???
If the pump is for the F4i, how much would you be willing to sell it for? and rotors?
Rotors and pump for $100 if it's a f4i fuel pump. I'm leaning towards it being a 636 fuel pump. I'd say there is a 30% chance it's an f4i pump
Old 09-11-2009, 12:04 PM
www.GRAMX.com

any of u goin to bmore this weekend?
Old 09-11-2009, 12:05 PM
www.GRAMX.com

gotta run ... peace
Old 09-11-2009, 12:06 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Rotors and pump for $100 if it's a f4i fuel pump. I'm leaning towards it being a 636 fuel pump. I'd say there is a 30% chance it's an f4i pump
Okay... do you know if the rotors will fit an F4? they should right. I was asking about them b/c I know someone who wants to buy rotors if you're interested in making a
few bucks. how much?
Old 09-11-2009, 12:07 PM

Okay... do you know if the rotors will fit an F4? they should right. I was asking about them b/c I know someone who wants to buy rotors if you're interested in making a
few bucks. how much?
$100 for the rotors for anyone else.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:16 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

$100 for the rotors for anyone else.
I gave him the quote, I will let you know bro...
Old 09-11-2009, 12:20 PM

I gave him the quote, I will let you know bro...

Leah will be happy, we have so many parts piled inside our apartment.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:30 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Leah will be happy, we have so many parts piled inside our apartment.
Oh okay... Leah has the f4i correct.. wanna do a quick inventory of things she wants to sell?... I might be interested in some things you guys have for sale.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:33 PM

Oh okay... Leah has the f4i correct.. wanna do a quick inventory of things she wants to sell?... I might be interested in some things you guys have for sale.
I have a rear wheel, spare idle cable, the parts I listed and uh... a silver front fender, a minty silver tail we were gonna paint (it's sanded down some though). I think I have a 1000rr killswitch assembly, but no throttle tube. I'll check the rest tonight.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:36 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

We should definently do this. OH I LOVE ORGANIZING AND CLEANING SESSIONS! We can have clip boards and labels and stacks and cross references and we need to find a way to incorporate disinfectant and bleach....hmmmm.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:38 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

I have a rear wheel, spare idle cable, the parts I listed and uh... a silver front fender, a minty silver tail we were gonna paint (it's sanded down some though). I think I have a 1000rr killswitch assembly, but no throttle tube. I'll check the rest tonight.

yo what about the rear break rotor

and i let u no when ur clutch plates come in
Old 09-11-2009, 12:45 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

The fender and tail sounds good. I have a banana subframe though. Would that present a problem?
Old 09-11-2009, 12:48 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
We should definently do this. OH I LOVE ORGANIZING AND CLEANING SESSIONS! We can have clip boards and labels and stacks and cross references and we need to find a way to incorporate disinfectant and bleach....hmmmm.
WOW.... someone is too excited... I think she already has plans for the extra space

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses