Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 11:45 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yo.. I'm willing to buy any ol' F4i exhaust. my f4 pipe wont fit the header.
Take Neal's old one
Old 09-11-2009, 11:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Oh no

You get on our nerves sitting on here asking questions and wanting opinions on stunting and then completely disregarding what we say. You posted up like 10 turd bikes from craigslist, none of which were bikes any of us said to check out.

Not to mention the countless times we've tried to get you to come out and you bailed. Then you want us to waste time filling you in on the PA trip we're going on when we absolutely know you will never, ever go, **** you couldn't go to the spot 20 minutes from your house

Quit faking the funk. If you don't wanna stunt just keep posting turd rap videos in here every few days and quit acting like you actually want to make wheelies.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:47 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Yes, I've been stunting for a while which clearly affects my opinion on how you act (I've seen a lot of people fake the funk). But saying I'm acting "condescending" to you is just insulting me. Maybe people don't say it on here directly to you, but every time we bullshit at the spot and your name gets brought up the same jokes/remarks that I say to you here are made by others at the spot who have also been riding a while

I work a 9-5 every day and wake up early/stay up late each day to put in work on other projects outside of riding. Do you think all of us are trust fund babies here and you're the only one working? When I started riding, I drove an hour and a half one way to the spot on my bike, I rode home with a grip of **** broken - you find a way to make it work just as we all have.

Everybody has it hard and could come up with a million excuses on why they shouldn't stunt, you either want it or you don't man

wow +1 inolen u knocked it woooo ...

ill be honest i slack off sometimes cause my girl dont ride n its not worth arguin with her when she wanna spend time doin other **** ... but i go to my lil spot whenever i could

ant +10000
Old 09-11-2009, 11:48 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Maybe people don't say it on here directly to you, but every time we bullshit at the spot and your name gets brought up the same jokes/remarks that I say to you here are made by others at the spot who have also been riding a while
I don't give a **** if you guys crack jokes.. I know I'm a squid. **** do I care, none of you have even met me yet. It's the internet, say what you want. It's all good. I just wanna get technique and basics down right now then work on BP when I get a beater. I was all amped up to get that F4i but Sam got it. No need to be on some elitist **** though. I'm fully aware that I suck. I'm not faking the funk. I don't claim to be even remotely better than ****. Do I wanna stunt? Yes. Can I afford to drop my only vehicle 3 times a day? No. I'll have a few grand put together for an F4i in a couple of months, as I said a few times weeks ago.

I assure you I'll be out one day this weekend if you guys are riding in NY/NJ. I will paypal you $50 personally if I don't. That's my word. PM me your number or something so I can get in touch with you.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 09-11-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:49 AM

mxkidd38 is a decent person

I just got an '03 636, any suggestion on exhaust?
thanks
Old 09-11-2009, 11:49 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

toneth sounds like ugotta step ur game up kid ...
Old 09-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mxkidd38
I just got an '03 636, any suggestion on exhaust?
thanks
stock cut down.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:50 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Take Neal's old one

My bike is gonna look like neals bike soon. All his old parts
Old 09-11-2009, 11:51 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Take Neal's old one
I plan on doing something with that one day. What I dont know but somethings gonna be done w that.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:52 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I plan on doing something with that one day. What I dont know but somethings gonna be done w that.
You could just let him have your bike
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sicc0
toneth sounds like ugotta step ur game up kid ...
Yeah Tone.
I have a lot of extra parts that you can buy to make your bike Minty Fresh again.
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
ill be honest i slack off sometimes cause my girl dont ride n its not worth arguin with her when she wanna spend time doin other ****
Uh oh - Siccos feelin the pressure and knows he's next to be called a faker of the funk
Old 09-11-2009, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
stock cut down.
Yup.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:54 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

That's Neal's way of saying " I don't give a ****!! you're not getting this exhaust.. I will destroy this **** b4 you get it"
Neal.. I'll buy it if you dont mess it up too much
Old 09-11-2009, 11:54 AM
NealFoReal

My bike is gonna look like neals bike soon. All his old parts
You could just let him have your bike

**** - why didnt I just do that instead of him having to grind and put this bike together Sorry Sam Come scoop up the bike and all spare parts tonight

Blog # 9 - Lunch time
Old 09-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Yup.
i would have a stock cut down pipe if i could track one down, i got a full muzzy it seems to be allright.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:55 AM
NealFoReal

That's Neal's way of saying " I don't give a ****!! you're not getting this exhaust.. I will destroy this **** b4 you get it"
its destroyed already just like everything else on my bike
Old 09-11-2009, 11:56 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

**** - why didnt I just do that instead of him having to grind and put this bike together Sorry Sam Come scoop up the bike and all spare parts tonight

Blog # 9 - Lunch time
Actually I'm kinda enjoying the grind... It's a form of putting in work...( in my minds eye anyway) It feels good watching the project develop and take form.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Soup Mafia

dont blame neal, he's got jew in his dna. your not getting it
Old 09-11-2009, 11:57 AM

What all parts do you still need Sam?

I just remembered I have a spare fuel pump, but I dunno if it's for a 636 or f4i. I have some front rotors, rectifier, ecu, starter motor, and stator at the house.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses