Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 11:16 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo PA next weekend - everyone is still rollin out with us right???
Im going.
I cant wait to make some wheelies.
I plan on getting drunk at night.
Thats all.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
neal, how did you make out with parallels?
Havent had a chance to **** with it yet. I'll probably do it this weekend and let you know wassup
Old 09-10-2009, 11:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by joey1
how did you give me 2 greens within 4 minutes??? and why asshoe.
you were probably the first person he repped so he was able to rep 10 or so people and got you twice. ive hit the big man with 2 red blox in 2 minutes before ill try to do that now but dont know if i can coz i hit his fat *** with red blox yesterday
Old 09-10-2009, 11:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yoooooo. I'm so ****** hyped yo!!!
F4i Motor-INSTALLED!!!!!
just have to get a few more odd parts b4 I fire that bitch up.
If you could see me right now, you'd see me doing the cabbage patch.
nice - get your **** and lets make wheelies. and more importantly - get me my ****** fuel pump back lol
Old 09-10-2009, 11:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Im going.
I cant wait to make some wheelies.
I plan on getting drunk at night.
Thats all.
Ummm thats what my plan is lookin like too lol. I hope everyone that said they were comin is still comin to PA. Lookin forward to it I just put an almost brand new Bridgestone on. Mixed feelings right now. coz I got a minty brand new tire coz i know ima be squiddin it up this weekend
Old 09-10-2009, 11:23 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Im sure you'll be fine.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:27 PM
NealFoReal

eh me and new to me tires never agree. **** it tho - i was planning on making no o's this weekend and working on tank wheelies and sd nh's. ive really become onewheelieneal dont know when that happened - actually i do know - once i learned the hb all i started doing was ss I used to have FIB NH's and 1 handed sd's - lost all that **** So no practicing O's this weekend - ima relearn the FB and some new stuff and then go back to O's next weekend after taking some time off. Thats the plan anyways
Old 09-10-2009, 11:39 PM
NealFoReal

I got my cage today - $150 for a minty SI cage Has 2 scratches on it. What I dont understand is the kid said he's learning circles and thats why he couldnt sell it right away coz he was waitin for his ATC cage. How the **** is he learning circles and has 2 scratches on it
Old 09-10-2009, 11:44 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

I got my cage today - $150 for a minty SI cage Has 2 scratches on it. What I dont understand is the kid said he's learning circles and thats why he couldnt sell it right away coz he was waitin for his ATC cage. How the **** is he learning circles and has 2 scratches on it
What cage was that red one? Powers? I may need to cop the hardware for that off ya... Damn... I'm stunt bike bumbin off you hard yo.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:48 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yo.. I met someone today who needs rotors, chain, frnt & Rear sproket. He's putting an f4 together, so If any1 is tryna make a few bucks, holla @ me.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:14 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

i think youre the only one on the site with more than 1 red square

asshoe - more red for your punk ***
Yo PA next weekend - everyone is still rollin out with us right???
ill be there fo sho
Old 09-11-2009, 12:18 AM
NealFoReal

What cage was that red one? Powers? I may need to cop the hardware for that off ya... Damn... I'm stunt bike bumbin off you hard yo.
it was an si cage and the hardware is all bent to **** anyway no more parts for you til i get my fuel pump back anyway lol
Old 09-11-2009, 12:19 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Joey.. You're the ****** man.. I don't care what they say about you.
thanks. good meeting you today and you sure sound motivated
dont forget the parts you need - overflow bottle, plugs or just 1, tail light harness.
let me know if you dont get the tail light harness and overflow.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:19 AM
NealFoReal

ill be there fo sho
stayin the whole weekend too, right?
Old 09-11-2009, 12:22 AM
NealFoReal

thanks. good meeting you today and you sure sound motivated
dont forget the parts you need - overflow bottle, plugs or just 1, tail light harness.
let me know if you dont get the tail light harness and overflow.
i might have an overflow bottle for you - 1 million dollars buahahahahahaha. But I cant give it to you til I get my fuel pump back hahahahahaha
Old 09-11-2009, 12:26 AM

stayin the whole weekend too, right?
yes i am
Old 09-11-2009, 12:27 AM

hey sam did you find the computer?
Old 09-11-2009, 12:29 AM
NealFoReal

yes i am
gonna be a fun ****** weekend
Old 09-11-2009, 12:29 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

OH yeah... It was right where u said it was... On the other side of the garage... I was afraid that I threw it away by an accident.. I've done **** like that b4.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:31 AM
NealFoReal

Yoo I cant wait to spend more money on one of these

Name:  IMG_1336.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  130.0 KB

Name:  IMG_1335.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  161.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1332.jpg
Size:  128.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1333.jpg
Size:  159.2 KB

Name:  IMG_1327.jpg
Size:  179.2 KB

Name:  IMG_1324.jpg
Size:  113.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1323.jpg
Size:  187.3 KB
I could see it now.

At the stunt spot:

Yo that clutch lever is righteous aint it.
Yeah its pretty gangsta
Nah I mean thats a righteous clutch lever, right?
I said yeah the **** was gangsta - what you smoking kid?
Nah dumbass I mean that clutch is a righteous clutch lever - you know - made by righteous
Oh - oh yeah lol - its a righteous clutch lever
Man quit smokin that ****

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses