Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 02:21 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i have a compressor but how would i use that to swap a tire or are you talkin about runnin it over w the truck method that part it easy but gettin it back on was a pain in the *** last time
i just started using silicon based spray lube instead of soapy water, and it works a lot better. slides right on
Old 09-10-2009, 02:21 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yo neal? any word from your boy who wants to cop?
Old 09-10-2009, 02:23 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
I just have the service manual at home. Do you want that?
i got the pdf of the whole manual from neal, but the letters on the wiring diagram arent really legible. is that the same thing you have?
Old 09-10-2009, 02:26 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
i got the pdf of the whole manual from neal, but the letters on the wiring diagram arent really legible. is that the same thing you have?
Dunno, I haven't had to look at the wiring diagram at all.

I can check tonight.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yo neal? any word from your boy who wants to cop?
ill call him later tonight.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i just started using silicon based spray lube instead of soapy water, and it works a lot better. slides right on
iono - it just seems like such a pain in the ***. you do it all by yourself or have someone help you when you do it
Old 09-10-2009, 02:50 PM
bp chaser

iono - it just seems like such a pain in the ***. you do it all by yourself or have someone help you when you do it
by myself, with 3 big screwdrivers.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:06 PM
NealFoReal

i gotta get some big screwdrivers and try it myself but ill do that on the next one - i'll try it on my spare rim so i dont waste time.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:46 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

come to baltimore this weekend sallies!!
Old 09-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
you know they gonna bust your ***** for asking about coming out.
What lol... the one time I actually said I was 100% definitely coming out nobody called me back. Ain't my fault. This weekend I'll be out 100% as well.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:01 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdfkillz

would love to but cant make it damm
Old 09-10-2009, 04:04 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Whats going on this weekend?
Old 09-10-2009, 04:07 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RickNY
Whats going on this weekend?
poppin wheelies in the streets. and i got a real nice lot for lot poppin as well
Old 09-10-2009, 04:21 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

oh that street ride is still on?
Old 09-10-2009, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
oh that street ride is still on?
as far as im aware. you gonna grace us with your presence?
Old 09-10-2009, 04:31 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Anyone ryding tonight? im down to throw the hammas down
Old 09-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i gotta get some big screwdrivers and try it myself but ill do that on the next one - i'll try it on my spare rim so i dont waste time.
yo dudes ive been using the 3 screwdriver method forever, my nieghbor saw me and said i could use his tire spoons, cheese and rice it was so much easier and didnt scratch up my rims.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:25 PM
NealFoReal

Wish I had the loot to take the trip but Im too broke to take a trip 2 weekends in a row

Originally Posted by toneth
What lol... the one time I actually said I was 100% definitely coming out nobody called me back. Ain't my fault. This weekend I'll be out 100% as well.
You never called - you were supposed to come out on Sunday

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
yo dudes ive been using the 3 screwdriver method forever, my nieghbor saw me and said i could use his tire spoons, cheese and rice it was so much easier and didnt scratch up my rims.
Word - thats what Ima try then - not that I care about my rims but it looks like it'll be easier
Old 09-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
maybe if its late enough. i have to celebrate my niece's birthday from 7-9 pm.
burn that candle at both ends
Old 09-10-2009, 05:48 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Neal, next tire you gotta do. Bring it to my house and i'll show you how todo it real easy. Same method i use on tractor tires. lol

MikeM.. WD40 AND atf WORK amazing, as long as you have something to clean up the mess afterwards..

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses