Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 10:29 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
wat up asshoes...yeah...i just wanted to join the club of people using the term "asshoe"
i prefer assface
Old 09-10-2009, 11:47 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

you didnt ride last night inpolen
Old 09-10-2009, 11:52 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you didnt ride last night inpolen
Nobody wanted to and I stayed late at work. We'll be riding tonight though.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:34 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

were r people rideing tonight pm me some detals
Old 09-10-2009, 12:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Nobody wanted to and I stayed late at work. We'll be riding tonight though.
I wanted to ride last night yut ughhhh
Old 09-10-2009, 12:47 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

I wanted to ride last night yut ughhhh
what about tongith
Old 09-10-2009, 12:48 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Drew C.
dont know if ima head to jersey. i gotta swap my tire and will probably have to take a drive out to LI to do that at O's crib coz the shop will be closed by the time I get home. I was supposed to bring the tire and rim and leave it in my car so I could do it on the way home but I forgot So I'll probably just ride at the spot in Queens tonight and save JerZ for tomorrow night if anyones out riding.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:50 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

the plex
Old 09-10-2009, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
the plex
werd what time u heading up there
Old 09-10-2009, 12:54 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

and save JerZ for tomorrow night if anyones out riding.
Tomorrow night is rest night for a full weekend of riding
Old 09-10-2009, 12:57 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

dont know if ima head to jersey. i gotta swap my tire and will probably have to take a drive out to LI to do that at O's crib coz the shop will be closed by the time I get home. I was supposed to bring the tire and rim and leave it in my car so I could do it on the way home but I forgot So I'll probably just ride at the spot in Queens tonight and save JerZ for tomorrow night if anyones out riding.
where in queens?
Old 09-10-2009, 12:58 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joey1
where in queens?
off metropolitan. come through tonight you can watch me squid it up on a new tire
Old 09-10-2009, 01:00 PM
NealFoReal

what about tongith
ima stay in queens coz i gotta drive all the way out to li to get my tire done then back to queens to put it on and i aint gonna wanna drive all the way back out to li so queens it is. if i still had the rim on the bike that'd be a different story but since its off already **** it.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:02 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

an my bike will be fixed today... woooooooooohoooooooo!!!!!! 2 months with no bike!!!!!
Old 09-10-2009, 01:02 PM

Everybody needs to live closer to the Jersey spot. That's my plan for the night.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:03 PM
NealFoReal

yut ughhhhhhhhh
Old 09-10-2009, 01:03 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Everybody needs to live closer to the Jersey spot. That's my plan for the night.
whats that? to live closer to the jersey spot after tonight
Old 09-10-2009, 01:05 PM

whats that? to live closer to the jersey spot after tonight
That wasn't worded very well.

A. Everybody needs to live closer to the Jersey spot.
B. I plan to ride in Jersey tonight.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:12 PM
NealFoReal

I knew what ya meant lol. Just messin w ya.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:16 PM

i wanted to ride dick. thanks for the call

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses