Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 11:58 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by RickNY
If youre too impatient to wait, I have an extra wire harness you can use to put your bike together. Thats of course if you want to order me another one.
Ricky... You had one all this time???????:ba nghead
. I will let you know tomorrow what I decide on doing. but keep it near please.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:00 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0

yea imma bring some cigarettes and tease u with em at the lot see how long ull last ... it aint easy ... i never got addicted thank god ...
**** you asshoe
Old 09-10-2009, 12:01 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

yooo so if u finish in time u comin out to PA in 2 weeks?
Yo. that's what I'm shooting for.... I DO NOT want to miss that. what date is that anyway.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:01 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Ricky... You had one all this time???????:ba nghead
. I will let you know tomorrow what I decide on doing. but keep it near please.
No. I got one recently because I wasnt sure I could repair my old one. Lucky Joey1 fixed it for me and so I now have 2 wire harness's.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:04 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
That was a good movie.
yezzir

ill try to bring u some nicotine patches so u look like a crackhead LMAO
asshoe - i got patches already lol

Yo. that's what I'm shooting for.... I DO NOT want to miss that. what date is that anyway.
19/20

And joejoe - thanks for asking me to put music on your ipod coz i was too lazy to do my own. at least now ill have some new music to listen to
Old 09-10-2009, 12:05 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

im out ... peace everyone ... gotta get some zZzZzZzZz
Old 09-10-2009, 12:06 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

sept 19-20 in two weeks
Old 09-10-2009, 12:07 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** you asshoe
nothin but love neal nothin but love hahahahhahaha
Old 09-10-2009, 12:07 AM
www.GRAMX.com

lata .....
Old 09-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by EGO
HUH? You have a 600 he has a 750... they are not near the same bike when it comes to wheelies. A 750 is like rding a bull, you never know what it's gonna do next.
Oh ****, lol... I thought he had a 600.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:10 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

lata .....
Old 09-10-2009, 12:17 AM
NealFoReal

nothin but love neal nothin but love hahahahhahaha
yeah yeah lol

im out ... peace everyone ... gotta get some zZzZzZzZz
me too. wanna finish w the ipods and then bed time. but not before i smoke my last cigarette lol.

Old 09-10-2009, 12:28 AM

I tried to PM you back but your mailbox is full.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:32 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Okay.. theres room now. sorry bout that
Old 09-10-2009, 12:34 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

yo toneth. did you see that zx6r on craigslist for $8fiddy?
Old 09-10-2009, 12:34 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by EGO
WTF is a R1 1/4 turn throttle tube mod? If you were doing any throttle mod you should have done the cycle pirates one cause it's sick.
NEAL hold out untill you guys come here cause cigs are only like 5 or 6 bucks
Also that clutch control BS in not the week you guys are coming it's the week after so if you guys still wanna street ride it's only us in philly.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
The 01 R1 throttle tube is 1/th turn.. the 08 GSXR throttle is 1/6th turn. In order to get full throttle on the gixxer, you kinda need to inch your hand up a little bit to grab that little extra bit of throttle. With the R1 throttle I can go full without having to reposition my hand.. you can twist it much less and be at full.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:40 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
The 01 R1 throttle tube is 1/th turn.. the 08 GSXR throttle is 1/6th turn. In order to get full throttle on the gixxer, you kinda need to inch your hand up a little bit to grab that little extra bit of throttle. With the R1 throttle I can go full without having to reposition my hand.. you can twist it much less and be at full.
you have an r1 too. sell that **** squid and buy a stuntbike
Old 09-10-2009, 12:43 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by toneth
Damn.. how fast are you tryna go son?
Old 09-10-2009, 12:44 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

I'm audi 5000.
Check yall out tomorrow.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you have an r1 too. sell that **** squid and buy a stuntbike
Nah if I had an R1 I'd sell that **** and buy a stuntbike asap. The throttle tube just fits the gsxr perfectly with no modifcation/cutting needed.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses