Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 10:51 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Yeah it doesnt take me more than an hour to do. Hopefully ill get it done tomorrow.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
SHould I just go ahead and get the motor swapped and just add the harness when I get it in the mail. At least I know the hard part is done.
Yeah.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:57 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yeah.
Thats what Imma do then, cos will still aint call me back yet. Im gonna order one (minty fresh too) from ebay, wait 24 days, read the manual and drop that bitch in myself. If its gonna take ricky 1 hour.... I should be done in liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike- 4days... Im cool with that.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thats what Imma do then, cos will still aint call me back yet. Im gonna order one (minty fresh too) from ebay, wait 24 days, read the manual and drop that bitch in myself. If its gonna take ricky 1 hour.... I should be done in liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike- 4days... Im cool with that.
word son
Old 09-09-2009, 11:03 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

If youre too impatient to wait, I have an extra wire harness you can use to put your bike together. Thats of course if you want to order me another one.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:18 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

yooo so if u finish in time u comin out to PA in 2 weeks?
Old 09-09-2009, 11:22 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yo peerock, we have the same bike. When you wheelie in 1st how much throttle are you giving it when you're clutching it up?
Old 09-09-2009, 11:26 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MikeM
the 1/4 turn throttle is for people who want full power or no power without much in between. pretty much the opposite of what you want for wheelies
whats the cycle pirates one?
google it mike. it's that cats *** for gixxers since they are so twitchy. They smooth out the throttle with 2 dif tubes and 4 spots you can hook the cables to kkinda like a easy pull for yout throttle.
oh and NEAL just send me all that money your gonna waste till you get here and i will send you packs of smokes. Atleast that way you know the money is not going to waste lol. It's something like a 4 buck dif so just let me keep that for my trouble and i will put that to my lot bike needs a paint fund
Old 09-09-2009, 11:28 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

Red face Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
Yo peerock, we have the same bike. When you wheelie in 1st how much throttle are you giving it when you're clutching it up?
HUH? You have a 600 he has a 750... they are not near the same bike when it comes to wheelies. A 750 is like rding a bull, you never know what it's gonna do next.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:29 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ego
oh and neal just send me all that money your gonna waste till you get here and i will send you packs of smokes. Atleast that way you know the money is not going to waste lol. It's something like a 4 buck dif so just let me keep that for my trouble and i will put that to my lot bike needs a paint fund

Old 09-09-2009, 11:31 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

oh and CHINO SUCKS
Old 09-09-2009, 11:32 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by EGO
google it mike. it's that cats *** for gixxers since they are so twitchy. They smooth out the throttle with 2 dif tubes and 4 spots you can hook the cables to kkinda like a easy pull for yout throttle.
oh and NEAL just send me all that money your gonna waste till you get here and i will send you packs of smokes. Atleast that way you know the money is not going to waste lol. It's something like a 4 buck dif so just let me keep that for my trouble and i will put that to my lot bike needs a paint fund
Hahaha love the avatar. You should use this one though lol. Peerock had it up for a minute but he's too much of a squid to rep the RR - you KNOW!!! I think I was actually sayin YOU KNOW as he snapped the pic lol. And **** all that cigarette talk. Im quittin tomorrow lol. I have 3 left for the night and then ima try and stop

Name:  DSC00405.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  140.2 KB
Old 09-09-2009, 11:33 PM
www.GRAMX.com

btw neal hows ur bike doin? u got it fixed n ready for more beatings?
Old 09-09-2009, 11:33 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by EGO
I got the 1000rr throttle tube on my f4i and it made more twitchy and more responsive which I love. Then some other dudes in another thread asked what they could do to make their rr's less twitchy so I told them to put the F4i throttle tube on and they said it was a noticeable difference. My f4i is a turd though so having a more responsive throttle is something I welcome lol
Old 09-09-2009, 11:34 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Hahaha love the avatar. You should use this one though lol. Peerock had it up for a minute but he's too much of a squid to rep the RR - you KNOW!!! I think I was actually sayin YOU KNOW as he snapped the pic lol. And **** all that cigarette talk. Im quittin tomorrow lol. I have 3 left for the night and then ima try and stop

goin gangsta on em ... with chinos bike

n cmon u know u aint quittin .. ur gonna crave for a smoke by lunchtime ... and every time ull see someone smoking its gonna be killing u
Old 09-09-2009, 11:35 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Yut ughhhhhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by EGO
oh and CHINO SUCKS
+1 chino =

Originally Posted by Sicc0
btw neal hows ur bike doin? u got it fixed n ready for more beatings?
yup yup - its already taken a small beating since i put it back together lol.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:36 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
goin gangsta on em ... with chinos bike

n cmon u know u aint quittin .. ur gonna crave for a smoke by lunchtime ... and every time ull see someone smoking its gonna be killing u
i quit for a day like 2 or 3 weeks ago lol. I quit for 8 months one time and smoked when i was drinking and it was over once i stop - no mo'. Its like giving pookie one hit of crack

And YOU KNOW im gangsta son lol.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:49 PM
www.GRAMX.com

i quit for a day like 2 or 3 weeks ago lol. I quit for 8 months one time and smoked when i was drinking and it was over once i stop - no mo'. Its like giving pookie one hit of crack

yea imma bring some cigarettes and tease u with em at the lot see how long ull last ... it aint easy ... i never got addicted thank god ...
Old 09-09-2009, 11:50 PM

That was a good movie.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:52 PM
www.GRAMX.com

ill try to bring u some nicotine patches so u look like a crackhead LMAO

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses