Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 10:25 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Damn.. Why are f4i harnesses so hard to track down locally??
This **** sucks.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:26 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I got one... But i need it......
Old 09-09-2009, 10:27 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I can't stand push starting my bike anymore!!!!!!! I use all my energy to start the bike that when im on it. Im tired and suck even more....
Old 09-09-2009, 10:29 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
ill do it but videotape them doing what? just riding around on 2 wheels and how long do you want that to be? a whole song worth of riding around the lot or just a minute or so of riding and fade it out
well...mainly i want tricks austin can do a few different ones on his bike. maybe get a fight scene or two in of him and mike or him whooping trix's ***. something cool. he's 7, it doesn't take much to impress him
Old 09-09-2009, 10:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
did you check the rectifier like you wanted to check before just swapping the harness? and why do you think its the harness
Old 09-09-2009, 10:32 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

i wanted to ride dick. thanks for the call
Um... okay im going to go out on a limb here and assume that you just worded that incorrectly. because from reading it it sounds an awful lot like you just said that you wanted to ride dick!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:33 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

YO Eric.. Why are you playing with my emotions? I'm feeling a little vulnerable right now. My harness connect fell through at the last minute and I'm pose to be getting this pick running tommorrow, but that **** aint happening without this harness.. Thank you for allowing me to vent
Old 09-09-2009, 10:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
you gonna do the spacers tonight mike?
no, probably tomorrow at lunch
Old 09-09-2009, 10:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by becky
well...mainly i want tricks austin can do a few different ones on his bike. maybe get a fight scene or two in of him and mike or him whooping trix's ***. something cool. he's 7, it doesn't take much to impress him
word next time we're all out we can plan something. if you guys come to pa we can do it then or if you come out this wknd at some point we'll figure it out
Old 09-09-2009, 10:37 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

did you check the rectifier like you wanted to check before just swapping the harness? and why do you think its the harness
yeah bro.. check the rectifier and if it isnt the harness, hook a brotha up
Old 09-09-2009, 10:37 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by Shake
Um... okay im going to go out on a limb here and assume that you just worded that incorrectly. because from reading it it sounds an awful lot like you just said that you wanted to ride dick!
you caught that too huh.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:39 PM
KING annoyingeric

HAHA no the harness is because smokey's harness is all chopped up in places. Ima check the stator and rectifier one day... The harness isint in my posession yet. Its still at my boys. If i end up not needing it, I'll let you know...
Old 09-09-2009, 10:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Shake
**** lol - i edited mine so can you edit yours hahahaha. Nah I dont give a **** but good lookin coz now ima proof read before talkin **** lol

My signature says it best: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK lol

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 09-09-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:40 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

I can't stand push starting my bike anymore!!!!!!!..
Join the club buddy
Old 09-09-2009, 10:42 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
YO Eric.. Why are you playing with my emotions? I'm feeling a little vulnerable right now. My harness connect fell through at the last minute and I'm pose to be getting this pick running tommorrow, but that **** aint happening without this harness.. Thank you for allowing me to vent
yeah bro.. check the rectifier and if it isnt the harness, hook a brotha up
Get your grubby paws off everyones parts.

you caught that too huh.
Eric - even if you dont need the harness dont give it to Sam. He shoulda told me about that so I coulda edited it before letting other people see asshoe
Old 09-09-2009, 10:42 PM
NealFoReal

HAHA no the harness is because smokey's harness is all chopped up in places. Ima check the stator and rectifier one day... The harness isint in my posession yet. Its still at my boys. If i end up not needing it, I'll let you know...
Word.

Originally Posted by RickNY
Join the club buddy
LOL - you still didnt swap the harness dont you got it already? what you waiting for???
Old 09-09-2009, 10:43 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

word next time we're all out we can plan something. if you guys come to pa we can do it then or if you come out this wknd at some point we'll figure it out
if it's nice out we'll come this weekend. if not, mike will be rolling by himself
Old 09-09-2009, 10:44 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Word.

LOL - you still didnt swap the harness dont you got it already? what you waiting for???
Im lazy and dont want to do it BUT it will be done soon
Old 09-09-2009, 10:46 PM
NealFoReal

**** that pushin ****. that would give me enough motivation to do the swap lol. especially since it doesnt take long at all. 1 hour and you'll be done pullin the old one out and putting the new one in. edited: now since im proof reading it should read - 1 hour and you'll be done removing the old wiring harness and installing the new minty harness which you just received lol.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:49 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

SHould I just go ahead and get the motor swapped and just add the harness when I get it in the mail. At least I know the hard part is done.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses